What's new

Nuke scientist AQ Khan slams Pak politicians after India's Mars Mission

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Delhi: India on Wednesday made history by becoming the first country in the world to enter the Martian orbit in its maiden attempt.

It is indeed a proud moment as India now joins the United States, European Space Agency and the former Soviet Union in the elite club of Martian explorers.

While Indians were elated and congratulated all the scientists and engineers of ISRO for becoming the first country in the world to enter the Martian orbit in its maiden attempt on Wednesday, Pakistani scientist Abdul Qadeer Khan took to micro-blogging site Twitter and tweeted:

Taking a jibe at India, he further tweeted:

:lol:

India's Mars Orbiter Mission (MOM) sped over 650 million km through deep space for over nine months to reach the Red Planet's orbit, making India join the elite club of the US, Europe and Russia, which reached Mars after initial failures.

The Rs 450-crore ($70 million) ambitious mission was launched Nov 5, 2013, on board a polar rocket from spaceport Sriharikota off Bay of Bengal, about 80 km northeast of Chennai.

even though i agree with the tweets.. but for the sake of correctness of record and avoidance of any doubt, Dr. A Q Khan has multiple times clarified that he doesn't have any twitter account.

Please avoid using his name.

You will not face this missile if you don't come into Pakistan.
Anyway, PMLN & PPPP is enough for us. You don't need missile to finish last job, they will keep us alive daily and die us daily.
MQM is the only hope for Pakistan
search

photo chor sathiya gaya hai :rofl:

You will not face this missile if you don't come into Pakistan.
Anyway, PMLN & PPPP is enough for us. You don't need missile to finish last job, they will keep us alive daily and die us daily.

Sadly its true
the cocktail of Nawaz, Zardari, Imran and TUQ, with the ongoing migraine of TTP has done more damage to Pakistan than any war with India

that a huge amount, i smell corruption
your kidding me the whole budget delhi metro project is some 1.5 Billion $$s
Corruption?? This is open looting. They are spending 800 times more than the report of Asian development bank on its expected cost. Ephedrine Drug smuggler badnaam -e-zamana of Rawalpindi, Islamabad "Hanif abbasi" is president of this project.

Corruption?? This is open looting. They are spending 800 times more than the past report of Asian development bank on its cost.
so your saying me NS govt spent on a elavaded bus corridoar more than it takes to make an elvated train corridoar

i guess rate of 1 KM elevated metro track is 2.3 Million dollars while here they are spending thrice that ammount thats nuts man

so your saying me NS govt spent on a elavaded bus corridoar more than it takes to make an elvated train corridoar

i guess rate of 1 KM elevated metro track is 2.3 Million dollars while here they are spending thrice that ammount thats nuts man
Read my post again or Google it, who is president of this project & look his profile by yourself :lol:
I live in Rawalpindi , we know him already. :meeting:

Indians LOL on you. AQ does not have any twitter account.

India was once a child to us in terms of technology but these corrupt politicians arrested our scientists, closed researches on US direction

deluded nonsense. We were always ahead of them in tech in everyway.

Wrong, India was never always ahead of Pakistan in technology in every way. India was a backwards country in comparison to Pakistan from the 50's-70's.

Wrong, India was never always ahead of Pakistan in technology in every way. India was a backwards country in comparison to Pakistan from the 50's-70's.

Do you have a SINGLE institution that matches the likes of IITs? We've had them from the 1950s/ 1960s. We built our rail engines by late 1950s- something you haven't done even in 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom