What's new

Nuke scientist AQ Khan slams Pak politicians after India's Mars Mission

Status
Not open for further replies.
PINSTECH

Pakistan Institute of Nuclear Science and Technology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan is ahead in nuclear technology, aviation technology, and military technology. India imports much of its military hardware from foreign countries. Pakistan is at least domestically producing the JF-17. Not a single successful jet India flies, has it had any part in making, as far as HAL Tejas that has been a failure from what I've read and the analysis many members on the forum have provided. The rest are all made by Russian engineers, in spite of being labelled "joint ventures".

Pakistan is already working on JF-17 II.

Thunder Resonates as Modernization Inches Forward in Pakistan | Defense News | defensenews.com

What Pakistan is doing with JF-17, India has been doing since the 1950s. We have manufactured plenty of jaguars, migs, and are now making the Su-30MKI. Tejas may not be the best, but at least we developed it. JF-17 was designed and tested in China. If you can claim credit for that, we could claim credit for the hundreds (if not 1000+) foreign aircrafts we have manufactured under license.

The most sophisticated product of Pakistan's aviation industry is this:

ad40a4a098812ecc69c00c655fb99f4f.png

And even for that jokicopter, the engine came from China. Now compare it with our Dhruvs and Rudras and LCH. And cross your heart and tell me how on earth you can claim that Pak's aviation industry is ahead of India's.

And no, Pakistan is NOT ahead in nuclear technology - please check out how many indegenous nuclear reactor designs we have, and then find out how many Pak has. Tell me how far Pakistan's thorium research has gone. Give me an equivalent of BAARC in Pakistan, with equal achievements.

India has left Pakistan way behind in every constructive sphere of activity - Pakistan cannot hope to match us in the foreseeable future, and perhaps never. That is the bitter truth for you.

Last edited:

GO NAWAZ GO

What Pakistan is doing with JF-17, India has been doing since the 1950s. We have manufactured plenty of jaguars, migs, and are now making the Su-30MKI. Tejas may not be the best, but at least we developed it. JF-17 was designed and tested in China. If you can claim credit for that, we could claim credit for the hundreds (if not 1000+) foreign aircrafts we have manufactured under license.

The most sophisticated product of Pakistan's aviation industry is this:

View attachment 85329
And even for that jokicopter, the engine came from China. Now compare it with our Dhruvs and Rudras and LCH. And cross your heart and tell me how on earth you can claim that Pak's aviation industry is ahead of India's.

And no, Pakistan is NOT ahead in nuclear technology - please check out how many indegenous nuclear reactor designs we have, and then find out how many Pak has. Tell me how far Pakistan's thorium research has gone. Give me an equivalent of BAARC in Pakistan, with equal achievements.

India has left Pakistan way behind in every constructive sphere of activity - Pakistan cannot hope to match us in the foreseeable future, and perhaps never. That is the bitter truth for you.

We used this heli in1965 War.

Indian Institute of Technology Indore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ok I wasn't exactly sure the original date but a new one was established in 2009. Like I said living here no one knows of or cares of IITs of India, so I am unfamiliar with them. But if they are so good can you tell me what they have achieved or developed? Pakistan was ahead in 50's-70's.
Bhaijaan aap jaante kya ho IIT ke bare me.
If u want to test the stature of IITs just go to MIT and say you are from IIT to any Media Lab or engineering student and professor and then see their facial expression and you will know the stature of IITs.

Last edited:
GO NAWAZ GO

We used this heli in1965 War.
You didn't - it was developed only in 2009. That was the crowning glory of Pakistan's aviation industry in 2009. Not much has changed as of now.

There was a new one established in 2009 so not sure which IIT he is referring to since there are more than one. However, I don't know much about IIT as living in US I never really hear of it.
My friend if you live in the US you always hear about IIT....(Me being in the IT field that is something I hear every other day)

Dr AQK doesn't have a twitter account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom