What's new

Nuke scientist AQ Khan slams Pak politicians after India's Mars Mission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong, India was never always ahead of Pakistan in technology in every way. India was a backwards country in comparison to Pakistan from the 50's-70's.
jago sirji jaago this is year 2014 not 1950s or 1970s looks like your clock needs to be corrected ;)

both india and pakistan were shyt in 50's and 70's :lol:

Pakistan underwent vast industrialization in the 1950's. Also this is meant to me a relative example not sayin either country was great. However, even in the 70's countries like South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia sent their economist to Pakistan to learn about Pakistan's economic model which at the time was a beacon for Asian economies.

Wrong, India was never always ahead of Pakistan in technology in every way. India was a backwards country in comparison to Pakistan from the 50's-70's.
And the proof to back that statement is ??????

Pakistan underwent vast industrialization in the 1950's. Also this is meant to me a relative example not sayin either country was great. However, even in the 70's countries like South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia sent their economist to Pakistan to learn about Pakistan's economic model which at the time was a beacon for Asian economies.

BS, by 1963 we had completed the building of Bhakra Nangal, one of the largest Dams in the world. Not to mention some of the biggest steel and petro refineries.

No he's just a moron

BTW I think Kharagpur came before Delhi and is the oldest.
The Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) are a group of autonomous public engineering and management institutes of India. The IITs are governed by the Institutes of Technology Act, 1961which has declared them as "institutions of national importance", and lays down their powers, duties, framework for governance etc.The Institutes of Technology Act, 1961 lists sixteen institutes located at Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Mandi, Mumbai, Patna, Ropar, Roorkee and Varanasi. Each IIT is an autonomous institution, linked to the others through a common IIT Council, which oversees their administration. The IITs award degrees ranging fromB.Tech to PhD.

There was a new one established in 2009 so not sure which IIT he is referring to since there are more than one. However, I don't know much about IIT as living in US I never really hear of it.
well dear i guess instead of getting jealous about indian achievments its better to upgrade your knowledge

There was a new one established in 2009 so not sure which IIT he is referring to since there are more than one. However, I don't know much about IIT as living in US I never really hear of it.

Actually YOU need to READ. First IIT Established in 1951. And we had our Reactor in 1956 :

India's First Nuclear Reactor was Apsara. It was also the first nuclear reactor in Asia. Apsara went critical at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Trombay on August 4, 1956. It heralded the arrival of India's nuclear energy programme. Dr. Homi Bhabha himself conceptualised the design of the reactor and the reactor was built entirely by Indian engineers in a record time of about 15 months.

Apsara is a swimming-pool-type reactor loaded with enriched uranium as fuel. The fuel core is suspended from a movable trolley in a pool filled with water. The pool water serves as coolant, moderator and reflector, besides providing the shielding.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom