Nuke scientist AQ Khan slams Pak politicians after India's Mars Mission

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhangi bava

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
New Delhi: India on Wednesday made history by becoming the first country in the world to enter the Martian orbit in its maiden attempt.

It is indeed a proud moment as India now joins the United States, European Space Agency and the former Soviet Union in the elite club of Martian explorers.

While Indians were elated and congratulated all the scientists and engineers of ISRO for becoming the first country in the world to enter the Martian orbit in its maiden attempt on Wednesday, Pakistani scientist Abdul Qadeer Khan took to micro-blogging site Twitter and tweeted:

Taking a jibe at India, he further tweeted:

:lol:

India's Mars Orbiter Mission (MOM) sped over 650 million km through deep space for over nine months to reach the Red Planet's orbit, making India join the elite club of the US, Europe and Russia, which reached Mars after initial failures.

The Rs 450-crore ($70 million) ambitious mission was launched Nov 5, 2013, on board a polar rocket from spaceport Sriharikota off Bay of Bengal, about 80 km northeast of Chennai.

Mr Khan doesn't know that, it's no more an easy task to steal crucial technology now a days. It was very easy inl those days when he developed Nukes.

Indians are laughing at a.q khan? What a shameful deed. :angry:

He achieved and did what he was up to and made Pakistan Proud........and now we are save from direct attack from a culprit enemy.............

He achieved and did what he was up to and made Pakistan Proud........and now we are save from direct attack from a culprit enemy.............
Yes yes...I am with you on this...leave the poor man alone, a.q. khan for PM. I hear he has his own political party now. What happened to his case about nuclear proliferation?

Lol I still remember the pakistan TV news Channel which compared our MOM mission with their Missile.. lol.. Height of Stupidity... Poor chaps, what else can they do?
source?

A 60 km range missile? How do we face it without coming into pakistani territory?.

Thats very simple. Fire it and claim that their border ends where it fell, that way the missile hits India.. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom