What's new

New Greek Defence Minister Resurrects Old Tensions with Turkey

Don't worry my Greek brethren together we will conquer Turkiye ! :smokin:

@Hakan @Neptune @xenon54 ! :tongue:

Jokes aside, what exactly is the Turkish-Greek conflict about ? (Apart from Cyprus)

Don't worry my Greek brethren together we will conquer Turkiye ! :smokin:

@Hakan @Neptune @xenon54 ! :tongue:

Jokes aside, what exactly is the Turkish-Greek conflict about ? (Apart from Cyprus)

Turks destroyed their Empire. Captured their beautiful capital. Conquered all of the Greece and ruled them for centuries.

It was an alright move, more symbolic than anything else. What I don't like about him is the way he's trying to approach Russia at a time like this...

What are the capabilities of the Greek military? Do they have the ability to cause any considerable damage to Turkey?

Anyhow, I doubt this will lead to anything major. Greece is in no position to fund a military campaign.

What are the capabilities of the Greek military? Do they have the ability to cause any considerable damage to Turkey?
Turkish navy outmatches Hellenic Navy. But in case of war they can still do serious damege.

Yeap, symbolic but i think it was unnecessary.

Maybe it is also a symbolic move against EU ?

Bordering irrelevant maybe.

He's simply from a nationalist party so what he did is something to be expected. I'm not seeing any meaning in this move of his beyond that.
Long time no see, my Greek Brother ! :cheers:

Hey. :cheers:

Turkish navy outmatches Hellenic Navy. But in case of war they can still do serious damege.

Well the chances of a war is very little in my opinion. These countries make such moves in desperate time to attempt to boost their morale. It's foolish as it can potentially lead to conflict but I think the Greeks are wise enough to not make a move against Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom