What's new

Turkey cancels visit by Swedish minister as planned protests stoke tension

Status
Not open for further replies.
second hagia sofia belongs to Turkey and that was a mosque in ottoman times. The place is being more than respected by being used for prayer go check churches around Europe they are empty.

Not just are churches empty in Europe, they're being desecrated by certain liberal elements including LGBT activists under the protection of the masonic and zionist cabal which has usurped absolute power over western nations.

French court acquits Femen activists over topless cathedral stunt​

https://www.expatica.com/fr/general...activists-over-topless-cathedral-stunt-72872/

Also the fire at the Notre Dame cathedral was most likely an inside job by the freemason ruling elite of France. The official explanation is full of holes and inconsistencies. Legalized acts of blasphemy against Christianity in the west have become so commonplace that an exhaustive list would fill pages and pages. Certainly blasphemy against Christianity is more frequent and far more insulting in the secularist, masonic and zionist west than in the Moslem world.

Here's another example, the so called "Piss Christ" artwork exhibited in Paris, again by authorization of the French regime:

But rather than resisting their oppressive irreligious regimes, gutless racist individuals including treasonous zionist Christians - treasonous to their own Christian community, prefer to bow before the powers to be and to focus boundless hatred on Moslems as well as on nations and people of the global south, in accordance with the wishes of their zionist masters. It's so much easier and less risky to pick a less powerful opponent.

Anyone legitimizing current western NATO regimes is in no position whatsoever to whine about Hagia Sophia and the likes.

Delusion is what I say about people like this.

Not delusion, it's rabid zionism which causes this subject to spread quasi systematic disinformation on this forum and elsewhere. The propagadist knows exactly what they're doing, and their zionist and imperialist agenda is a well defined one. Zionism is where their hatred for Islam is primarily stemming from.

Last edited:
Deflection tactics, whataboutry, strawman. Argument fail again.
You do not get to choose what offends people.

No Sweden doesnt do by the books that was proved with the attempted torah burning farcade.
This has been disproved.

Stop for once justifying incitement of violence. Burning a religious book outside a muslim majority country embassy is not exactly a hand of friendship. It's there to trigger hatred and violence, end off.

And burning a book is not inciting violence against any specific 8ndividual
When that happens, people are prosecuted and convicted.

I created no conspiracy, I presented what the mainstream media is reporting. Muslims are being discriminated in Sweden and all over Europe.
And You 100% ignore everything that does not fit Your agenda.

As you lack understanding english let me help with definition of racism not what you made up.

From the oxford dictionary

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.
"a programme to combat racism"
And You are prejudiced against Sweden.

I am not racist stop making things up to suit your weak arguments. Constant whataboutry, deflections and strawman arguments shows you have not much to stand on.

I am presenting the facts of the case.
You are presenting unverified conspiracy theories.

fact is Sweden hates Muslims and I can tell you the feeling is mutual

dont come crying when Russias knocks at your door

you Europeans have been killing each other for 100s of years

you Europeans have been killing each other for 100s of years
And the subcontinent was all roses,huh? The Far East,Africa and America? All love and happiness huh?

And the subcontinent was all roses,huh? The Far East,Africa and America? All love and happiness huh?
Please don't derail the thread, the subcontinent is not the issue here.

This is a beautiful moment for the entire world to come together and say "Fvck Sweden"

Turkish Defence Minister Hulusi Akar said on Saturday that a planned visit next week by his Swedish counterpart to Ankara has been cancelled after Swedish authorities granted permission for protests in Stockholm.

The demonstrations planned in Stockholm for later on Saturday were aimed at Turkey and Sweden's efforts to join NATO, stoking tensions with Ankara whose approval is needed for the Nordic country to join the military alliance.

Organisers said around 500-600 people were expected to gather to protest against Sweden's NATO bid and show support for Kurds in a demonstration that has received a permit from the Stockholm Police.

It is clear that Turkey has made its decision, i.e. never to accept Sweden's (and Finland's) entry into NATO, constantly asking for trade-offs, even the F-16Vs are among them.
Hello

It seems like you were given warning for repeated violations. You used highly indecent language against a member and swore at him in very indecent language.

It looks like the other member also responded in the same tune and both of you got the warnings and some of the posts got deleted (I can still read them) and some of the posts are still there

What’s the fuss about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom