What's new

Turkey cancels visit by Swedish minister as planned protests stoke tension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akritas

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Turkish Defence Minister Hulusi Akar said on Saturday that a planned visit next week by his Swedish counterpart to Ankara has been cancelled after Swedish authorities granted permission for protests in Stockholm.

The demonstrations planned in Stockholm for later on Saturday were aimed at Turkey and Sweden's efforts to join NATO, stoking tensions with Ankara whose approval is needed for the Nordic country to join the military alliance.

Organisers said around 500-600 people were expected to gather to protest against Sweden's NATO bid and show support for Kurds in a demonstration that has received a permit from the Stockholm Police.

It is clear that Turkey has made its decision, i.e. never to accept Sweden's (and Finland's) entry into NATO, constantly asking for trade-offs, even the F-16Vs are among them.

In front of the Turkish embassy, far-right party leader rasmus paludan added a new one to his islamophobic and racist actions and set fire to the Quran. I don't want to share the footage, you can find it on the web.

It is unacceptable for the Swedish government to allow this under the name of freedom of thought when such a hate crime and provocation is on the table.

Of course, the Grek paid troll will not tell you this side of the story, but you can show your reaction to the newbie propaganda duo.

Because by completely ignoring this aspect of the incident, it shows that they have a mentality that openly supports the act of burning the Quran.

In front of the Turkish embassy, far-right party leader rasmus paludan added a new one to his islamophobic and racist actions and set fire to the Quran. I don't want to share the footage, you can find it on the web.

It is unacceptable for the Swedish government to allow this under the name of freedom of thought when such a hate crime and provocation is on the table.

Of course, the Grek paid troll will not tell you this side of the story, but you can show your reaction to the newbie propaganda duo.

Because by completely ignoring this aspect of the incident, it shows that they have a mentality that openly supports the act of burning the Quran.
Swedecucks have a right wing? :rofl:

I'm happy to hear that, I hope they keep making an *** of themselves. This is the only country in Europe I don't want good relations with.

Swedes and Finns not getting into NATO and Turkey not getting anything. Win-win. Well done diplomacy!
It's alright. We can get fighters elsewhere. It's better this way..

It's better to be a few fighter jets short for the next 10 years than to suffer the pain in the *** Sweden will be in NATO for the next 100 years

332.jpg

Last edited:

You should refrain from calling Akritas or me or anyone else,a "paid troll". Especially when you have certain compatriots relentlessly spamming the same photos and long lists with an extra dose of propaganda.

Swedes get what they deserve when they act this foolish. Freedom of speech has become freedom to offend in the Western and northern European countries. They can't expect improvement of diplomatic relations when they allow such stuff.

It's alright. We can get fighters elsewhere. It's better this way..

It's better to be a few fighter jets short for the next 10 years than to suffer the pain in the *** Sweden will be in NATO for the next 100 years
The funny thing is that the Northerners think that by joining NATO they will be safe from a possible Russian invasion.

Swedes get what they deserve when they act this foolish. Freedom of speech has become freedom to offend in the Western and northern European countries. They can't expect improvement of diplomatic relations when they allow such stuff.
I'm actually okay with that, there should be freedom to offend. When someone acts very foolishly, you need to be able to call them stupid. Normally I don't even care for stuff like this. If someone hates islam or christianity or Judaism, they should be able to express it.

This is different. This is a Swedish politician doing this to insult Turkey.

And this is coming from such a joke of a country. So scared of Russia they want to hide under Uncle Sam's skirt.

5ac.png

Reactions: TNT
The foreign ministries of Saudi Arabia and the UAE strongly condemned Sweden for allowing a far-right politician to burn the Holy Quran in front of the Turkish embassy in Stockholm.

The Egyptian Foreign Ministry expressed its strong condemnation of the burning of a copy of the Holy Quran by an extremist in the Swedish capital Stockholm in a shameful act that provoked the feelings of hundreds of millions of Muslims around the world.

And Grek troll manipulate this like that, "Turkey cancels visit by Swedish minister as planned protests stoke tension" , by oppening seperate thread only for propaganda and psyop purposes.

These spineless parasites who try to hide their anti-Islam behind Turkophobia can only carry out these troll activities on social media and anonymously.

Last edited:
And Grek troll manipulate this like that, "Turkey cancels visit by Swedish minister as planned protests stoke tension" , by oppening seperate thread only for propaganda and psyop purposes.
Oh yeah,I forgot you see psyops everywhere.

Everybody is doing psyops! Kurds disguised as Turks on Twitter,Arabs disguised as Pakistanis,Turks disguised as Arabs,Greks as Greks,FETO as Erdoganist,Batman as Robin,Katy Perry as a serious singer etc.

Look at all those PKK flags
Kuzey Kurdistan var 😂

Greece troll is trolling nothing more, MME is other hands shares what he thinks but never trolls.

Ah and of course there's Oublious,the AKP fanboy who calls everyone a "troll".

you are a troll, we can open a thread and ask PDF member about your troll activities. Compare our post, let PDF decide your faith. 😄

Freedom of speech has become freedom to offend in the Western and northern European countries.
If they have freedom to offend we have freedom to retaliate. They shouldn’t cry when we put the perpetrators to Justice.

I'm actually okay with that, there should be freedom to offend. When someone acts very foolishly, you need to be able to call them stupid. Normally I don't even care for stuff like this. If someone hates islam or christianity or Judaism, they should be able to express it.
You have freedom to express it. We have freedom to take away your freedoms forever. Don’t cry when we retaliate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom