What's new

Sweden arrested Quran burner in the face of protests: Momen

He’s a fucking Christian you dumb bat
All the same.. desert religion v 1.0, and 2.0

He’s a fucking Christian dumb bat

Nope it’s an offence where I live
Don’t know about your slum dump bit here even Indians who think they are born higher than other Indians are severely dealt with unlike your shit dump where they are automatically promoted
If you say its wrong to break Hindu idols then you are allowed to say its wrong to break the Quran too.
Not others.
If Islamic law says that its wrong to burn quran but ok for idols then I am sorry to say its not correct law.

Last edited:
How? Is breaking idols incitement to hate
Where’s the idol & where’s the breakage .

You got to remember an Anne summers sex rabbit dildo is what it looks like to us .
Elephant man as in John herrick from 19th century England
Monkey man as in Chinese 70s show monkey magic .

Even garden gnomes get smashed to bits as Muslims don’t do idols at all or figurines no matter which but you won’t understand due to your animalistic beliefs

We don't

But we won't tolerate any insult against Islam. You idol worshipers need to get it in your thick head

Where’s the idol & where’s the breakage .

You got to remember an Anne summers sex rabbit dildo is what it looks like to us .
Elephant man as in John herrick from 19th century England
Monkey man as in Chinese 70s show monkey magic .

Even garden gnomes get smashed to bits as Muslims don’t do idols at all or figurines no matter which but you won’t understand due to your animalistic beliefs
Toilet paper anyone

It is not blasphemous. Please see what your co religionists do all over the world especially against Hinduism. Even on this forum see how blasphemy against Hindu gods and ahmadi Islamic prophets are made.

There I have changed reference. Is this ok? Can I stand by my support for that guy or no?

First of all you dot head , we dont have to make fun , you yourself are doing a very good job. All your actions tells others what filth you are. Just look what you have done to ganga.

Islam promotes cleanliness, im sure Hinduism and other religion promotes samething i won't believe if you tell me otherwise.

And may Allah guide to correct path to these blasphemous Ahmadi people and there are no such thing as ahmadi prophet. Last Messenger is Muhammad (P.B.U.H) and thats it . period

First of all you dot head , we dont have to make fun , you yourself are doing a very good job. All your actions tells others what filth you are. Just look what you have done to ganga.

Islam promotes cleanliness, im sure Hinduism and other religion promotes samething i won't believe if you tell me otherwise.

And may Allah guide to correct path to these blasphemous Ahmadi people and there are no such thing as ahmadi prophet. Last Messenger is Muhammad (P.B.U.H) and thats it . period
Seal of prophet is an interpretation and debatable

Please post news from international source! Bangladeshi news portals aren't trusted!

Govt tried to use Quran burning issue for political reason ; and to draw public sympathy!

Now these news are also propaganda! No reason to believe, specially if Momen says so!

Any news from Bangladesh source can be ignored like , ( according to Hasina ) British people are skipping one time meal ( but Bangladeshi's aren't) because it's great depression due to COVID-19 and Ukraine war!

Last edited:
Beware of false prophets, who come to you in. sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves.
View attachment 936964
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki

Matthew 7:15 - Wikipedia

I’m going to be easy with you as you don’t really know what you are quoting

Please don’t run away like last time and all the times Indians copy & paste things they know of not

Jesus prophesies the coming of another advocate/comforter/helper in no less than 4 places:

John 14:16 “And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever”

John 15:26 “But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me”

@Falcon26 one more

So if some guy in Sweden mirrors your feeling why does the great ummah get its panties wet

@Falcon26 Mate you dont have a leg to stand on now.

Yes not one more billions around the world
Christians , Jews , Muslims all sects all factions agree on this . Only one dump puts it in there mouth and on there head

@Falcon26 one more

So if some guy in Sweden mirrors your feeling why does the great ummah get its panties wet

@Falcon26 Mate you dont have a leg to stand on now.

You are a simple one aren’t you

We don’t need promotion to burn a rape manual for social media likes & lives behind the security of police

But we just don’t do it , nor promote it nor agree with it .

Unlike you , you are lucky you reside in a slum with faeces for your neighbour , we live in the real world and live together as one , what they do o you do has nothing to do with any free thinking human .

Last edited:

Please don’t run away like last time and all the times Indians copy & paste things they know of not

Jesus prophesies the coming of another advocate/comforter/helper in no less than 4 places:

John 14:16 “And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever”

John 15:26 “But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me”

Christians , Jews , Muslims all sects all factions agree on this . Only one dump puts it in there mouth and on there head

We don’t need promotion to burn a rape manual for social media likes & lives behind the security of police

Unlike you , you are lucky you reside in a slum with faeces for your neighbour , we live in the real world and live together as one , what they do o you do has nothing to do with any free thinking human .
the moment you start leaning on personal insults you have lost.

Ahmadi prophet is one perhaps.

All the same.. desert religion v 1.0, and 2.0

If you say its wrong to break Hindu idols then you are allowed to say its wrong to break the Quran too.
Not others.
If Islamic law says that its wrong to burn quran but ok for idols then I am sorry to say its not correct law.

Yes all idols and artefacts are not allowed in Islam & Judaism & Christianity
Bible , Torah & Quran state this .

You are heathens

It’s not us going on Indian forum disrespecting Hindu beliefs , it’s you lot , no life motherfuckers who’s daily ambition is to log on to a Pakistani forum for acceptance & appreciation .

Why ? This is a vast majority Muslim forum with beliefs culture living etc etc totally at odd with your views , we find it disgusting but you don’t see us running onto Indian forums trying to gain acceptance .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom