What's new

Two protesters burn Quran outside Iraqi embassy in Denmark

Most have no idea that a few people are trying to provoke. They are told by a few trying to gain something.

Yes we are offended and we do take action

This is why all the Christians are becoming Muslims because Christian men are becoming weak

Church’s have rainbow steps LGBT is flying over head of church while so called god believing Christian don’t do anything

No religion defends itself apart from Muslims defending Islam

Yes we are offended and we do take action

This is why all the Christians are becoming Muslims because Christian men are becoming weak

Church’s have rainbow steps LGBT is flying over head of church while so called god believing Christian don’t do anything

No religion defends itself apart from Muslims defending Islam
Im curious. Exactly what actions are you taking against it?

Two protesters burn Quran outside Iraqi embassy in Denmark​

The incident is the latest in a string of Quran burnings in Sweden and Denmark that prompted protests in the Middle East.

Protesters from the Danish Patriots

Protesters from the Danish Patriots demonstrate in front of the Iraqi embassy in Copenhagen [Ritzau Scanpix/Thomas Sjoerup/via Reuters]

Two protesters have set fire to a copy of Islam’s holy book, the Quran, in front of the Iraqi embassy in Denmark’s capital, Copenhagen.

The duo from a group that calls itself Danish Patriots stomped on the Quran on Monday and set it alight in a tin foil tray next to the Iraqi flag lying on the ground.

Shortly after the incident, Iraq’s foreign ministry called on the authorities of countries in the European Union to “quickly reconsider so-called freedom of expression and the right to demonstrate”, according to the Iraqi state news agency INA.

The far-right, ultra-nationalist Danish Patriots held a similar demonstration last week and live-streamed the events on Facebook.

After last week’s incident, Danish Foreign Minister Lars Lokke Rasmussen condemned it as an act of “stupidity” by a few individuals, telling national broadcaster DR: “It is a disgraceful act to insult the religion of others.”

“This applies to the burning of Qurans and other religious symbols. It has no other purpose than to provoke and create division,” he said. He noted, however, that burning religious books was not a crime in Denmark.

Iraqi protestors burning a Swedish flag
Supporters of the former paramilitary group Hashd al-Shaabi burn a Swedish flag during a protest in Baghdad’s Tahrir square [File: Ahmad al-Rubaye/AFP]
A day earlier, several thousand Iraqis demonstrated in Baghdad over Islamophobic protests in the two Scandinavian countries.

Iraqi security forces repelled the protest 48 hours after the Swedish embassy in Baghdad was overrun and set alight in protest at a planned burning of the Muslim holy book in Stockholm.

Thursday’s anti-Islam demonstration in Sweden’s capital, Stockholm, prompted Middle Eastern states, including Saudi Arabia and Iran, the region’s leading Sunni and Shia powers, to summon Swedish diplomats in protest.

Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei on Saturday urged Sweden to hand over culprits to Islamic nations’ judiciaries.

“The Swedish government should know that by supporting the criminal who burnt the Holy Quran it has gone into battle array for war on the Muslim world,” he said on Twitter.

they should have found a Volvo and peed on it..

what a sly comment, what a clever comment

Muslim guy says there will be a action and somehow everyone thinks of terrorism

What a nasty comment hope Russia wipes your country out

I disagree with Level 3 placement of security threats in Sweden and Denmark. It should be level 4.

what a sly comment, what a clever comment

Muslim guy says there will be a action and somehow everyone thinks of terrorism

What a nasty comment hope Russia wipes your country out
No, I am not thinking terrorism.
I am asking what exactly you are doing about it, insted of hidding behind this we. What actions are you taking besides writing in this thread?

In my childhood in Pakistan, we would burn newspapers with name of Allah swt printed on it or put in flowing canal or river.

That is the proper Islamic way of disposing something that has Allah swt name on it. The reason being, we would not want to trample on the newspapers with our feet. Or throw them on the street.

Now think of perspectives….

If some random Pakistani saw me doing this, he will say I am kaffir, even though this is encouraged in Islam..

@SQ8
There is a proper way in Islam to dispose of religious works of Islam which has Qur'anic verses on it.

"A brave Danish woman tried to save the Koran from desecration, but she was attacked by the Danish police and then the police gave the Koran back to the fascist thugs to continue the desecration! If the Islamic countries refuse to import goods from Denmark and Sweden to their country, these seditions will be dismantled."(translation)

Most have no idea that a few people are trying to provoke. They are told by a few trying to gain something.
That is because they are taught the virtues of committing extreme violence for the protection of the ''honour" of their religious icons since childhood.

Rasmus Paludan was trying to prove that Muslims have a culture of violence, intolerance, and bigotry. He has succeeded in doing so because his conclusions were correct. The fact that he is a bigot himself is just added irony.

Last edited:
Just ban their yogurt and cheese products for a week, and they'll come to their senses.
No need to ban and we should not make bad relation with any country due to bad act of one dozen individual.

I blame Muslim countries...cut trade and see how they change their laws...1 week and they will sort it
Muslim countries don't support burning Quran and they never supported these acts in past. No need to blame Muslim countries.

That is because they are taught the virtues of committing extreme violence for the protection of the ''honour" of their religious icons since childhood.

Rasmus Paludan was trying to prove that Muslims have a culture of violence, intolerance, and bigotry. He has succeeded in doing so because his conclusions were correct. The fact that he is a bigot himself is just added irony.
I couldnt agree more. I would just like to add that certain people, besides westerners trying to provoke, do take advantage of this. People in the Middle East or Asia protesting in the streets are being used. It has zero effect in Denmark for example, and havent had for 15 years since the muslim world united to punish the evil Dar al-Harb in Scandiniavia. In reality, those protests are all about something else.

Not some. Most.

Not most All .

We just love our religion and love God above everything .

Most likely praying to God .
To muslims that’s the greatest Action
I take it by your question you are not a Muslim , so will most likely think it if being of no use but to us it’s everything .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom