What's new

Sweden: Request filed to burn Torah, Bible outside Israeli embassy

It`ll be very interesting indeed to see how the swedes will handle this one.... :sarcastic:

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/europe/1688564148-sweden-request-filed-to-burn-torah-bible-outside-israeli-embassy

The request follows the burning on a Quran outside a mosque in Stockholm, sparking backlash across the Muslim world
8291d7be19bf1f17dafec362d42c9d74.jpg

Police in Stockholm received a request on Wednesday to burn a Torah scroll and the Bible in front of the Israeli embassy, following the burning of a Quran outside a mosque in the Swedish capital that prompted harsh condemnation across the Muslim world.
Authorities told Sweden’s national public broadcaster SVT that behind the request to burn the Jewish and Christian holy books on July 15 was a man in his 30s, who said it would be in response to the Quran burning last week and meant “as a symbolic statement for freedom of expression.”
“I am shocked and horrified by the prospect of the burning of more books in Sweden, be it the Quran, the Torah, or any other holy book,” Israel’s Ambassador to Sweden, Ziv Nebo Coleman, tweeted.
“This is clearly an act of hatred that must be stopped.”
Another request to burn a Quran “as soon as possible” in Stockholm was submitted by a woman in her 50s. Police do not immediately rule out either request, saying any application is reviewed on an individual basis.

Can't these fools think even 2 moves ahead? I will explain.
Right now burning quran is only a symbolic freak thing.
Now if you go burn bible etc, sure you showed them !
But then you open up the flood gates of quran burning and that act ceases to be an exception.

Quran has lost the reverence and respect at that point because YOU made burning it a normal thing!

As a Muslim we wouldn't support harm to any religious text book including idol worshipers. Islam respects everyone and everyone's religious books. Insult is not a tool of influence in my toolkit.

You cannot convert a Non-Muslim by insulting their deities. Allah has forbidden you from insulting false deities, lest they would do the to your True God.

If this happens, Quran burning will actually increase.

Disgusting turn of events in Sweden.

Sweden has never apologized for her role in the holocaust and now will allow for Jewish books to be burned in front of Zionist embassy.

Deplorable to say the least.

It`ll be very interesting indeed to see how the swedes will handle this one.... :sarcastic:

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/europe/1688564148-sweden-request-filed-to-burn-torah-bible-outside-israeli-embassy

The request follows the burning on a Quran outside a mosque in Stockholm, sparking backlash across the Muslim world
8291d7be19bf1f17dafec362d42c9d74.jpg

Police in Stockholm received a request on Wednesday to burn a Torah scroll and the Bible in front of the Israeli embassy, following the burning of a Quran outside a mosque in the Swedish capital that prompted harsh condemnation across the Muslim world.
Authorities told Sweden’s national public broadcaster SVT that behind the request to burn the Jewish and Christian holy books on July 15 was a man in his 30s, who said it would be in response to the Quran burning last week and meant “as a symbolic statement for freedom of expression.”
“I am shocked and horrified by the prospect of the burning of more books in Sweden, be it the Quran, the Torah, or any other holy book,” Israel’s Ambassador to Sweden, Ziv Nebo Coleman, tweeted.
“This is clearly an act of hatred that must be stopped.”
Another request to burn a Quran “as soon as possible” in Stockholm was submitted by a woman in her 50s. Police do not immediately rule out either request, saying any application is reviewed on an individual basis.
Who is the guy ?

Because the teaching of these religions is not being perfectly understood by the followers...

So, there is religious war fighting over who is right and who is wrong based on who has the sharper sword, who spoiled more blood, who inflicting more suffering than the others.

The funniest thing of all, after killing so many people, destroyed so many families and people live, they think, they are good people.

In the end, everyone burns each other holy books and claims them as the books of evil.

I don't see the Holy Books are evil.

It's the followers who are lazy to learn, who are lazy to self-development, too much pride in themselves (for just understanding the teaching a little), who are truly evil.

They should let Muslims burn Torah.
That shows your lack of knowledge.

For future i would just zip it instead of talking non sense.

For Muslim all Books Torah & Bibile are holy books.
Even if man has changed the content in these but originally came from God hence for us its same as Quran.
Just like no muslim with even little understanding of religion say anything bad of about jesus or any other prophet.

They can burn all the books in the world but Quran will still survive why because millions have saved it in mind & heart.

Not allowed no text is allowed to burned

I think a Muslim requested the request was granted but he showed true compassion and said he would never do such a thing

I doubt any Muslim would have requested this

Back
Top Bottom