What's new

Sweden the hypocrite didn't allowed to burn the Torah

Go back to sucking genetiles, murtad sewer. You advocate pedophilia.

Nah pathetic

Try again you maloon kafir murtad

And, who was Jubayr?
'In September 622, Jubayr was one of those involved in an unsuccessful plot to kill Muhammad.[2]: 221 

He adopted Islam in the period between the Hudaibiah Treaty (628) and the Conquest of Mecca (630) and then settled in Medina.[5]:102

He had two sons, Nafi,[6] described as "prolific in relating tradition,"[2]: 112  and Muhammad, said to have been "the most learned of the Quraysh".[2]: 58 '

So, he spent only 2 years in Medinah with the Prophet. Abu Huraira from Yemen spent similar time with the Prophet, yet he has the most narrations.

Nothing about the age of Aisha when she was engaged to Jubair ibn Mutim? How old was she at her first engagement?

Prove hadith wrong with hadith sciences. Not mental gymnastics

Try again

This is more about creating a spectacle than anything freedom of expression
Try burning a effigy of Erdogan in Ankara or outside Turkish embassy

lol

why is burning the Qoran not spectacle?

lol

why is burning the Qoran not spectacle?

you cannot control some insignificant person does in some far away land

every time you have some reaction to an event like this it is politics

So Oublious wants someone to burn the Torah,which according to Islam,was sent by God.

Oublious is angry because a far right-wing guy burned the Quran,so he would like to see more holy texts burnt,just so that Sweden proves it's freedom of speech.

Wrong. What @Oublious is trying to say is that burning the Holy Qur'an is halal in Sweden. Burning a Jewish Holy book is haram. That is called hypocrisy.

By whom? ;)

Oh reallllyyyy? You're the idiot who wants the Torah burnt just to spite the Swedes. What's next? Demand the banning of burqah from Sweden to prove what bigots they are against Muslims or something? 🙄

"Sweden double standard". Stop complaining and leave the Netherlands then,go back to one-standard Turkey instead of "evel West so bad"

Oh he cares so much for his Indian and Jewish brothers and sisters. We have figured you out a long time ago. You are not even a Greek LOL

Quit pretending like every Turk follows the Quran 100%

What the fvck does that have anything to do with the topic at hand? No matter how religious a Muslim is. We will always respect our Holy book.

The hypocrisy displayed by the Swedes is mind numbing. The Swedes allow the burning of the Holy Qur'an under the pretext of free speech. Yet the same Swedes don't allow the burning of another religious book and term it a hate crime. No one is stupid to see what is going on here.

I don't need to. I already have. Arab genetile licker.

Child molester.

You are not only a disbeliever which is a private matter between you and the creator. You actually hate Islam. That much has been established on this forum.

Last edited:
Turkey who is part of NATO should veto Sweden to not be part of NATO.

Don't only dump this on Turkey. The entire Islamic world needs to do its bit. Simply boycott Sweden economically. That is the least Islamic nations can and should do. Thus far I have only heard some insignificant noise at OIC. Where is Saudi Arabia? Where are the Arab nations? They need to be vocal and they need to make a solid statement.

Oh he cares so much for his Indian and Jewish brothers and sisters. We have figured you out a long time ago.
Your trolling nonsense aside,how exactly do you see me "care so much for Indians and jews"? What exactly did I say? Because Some idiots insist that Sweden allows people to burn the Torah to prove they are diverse and not biased towards Muslims?

And burning the Quran would make it good to burn the Torah and Bible?

You are not even a Greek LOL
And what exactly are you? A dalit from Uttar Pradesh?

Try to slap your face,Abu Pajeet. Before you go around spreading lies about other people.

Your trolling nonsense aside,how exactly do you see me "care so much for Indians and jews"? What exactly did I say? Because Some idiots insist that Sweden allows people to burn the Torah to prove they are diverse and not biased towards Muslims?

And burning the Quran would make it good to burn the Torah and Bible?

And what exactly are you? A dalit from Uttar Pradesh?

Try to slap your face,Abu Pajeet. Before you go around spreading lies about other people.

You are a pathetic Indian. We have figured you out a while ago. Now stop crying you false flagger.

You are a pathetic Indian. We have figured you out a while ago. Now stop crying you false flagger.
Prove it or keep your mouth shut,bimbo.

Who's "we"? You're the only one talking about it at this point.

Back
Top Bottom