What's new

Nazi Germany’s Fascination With Ancient India: The Case Of Heinrich Himmler

That was British India kid not India:hitwall: not the same country.
'india is merely a geographical expression' said by Winston Churchill.

Winston Churchill is a Moron when it comes to India related matters. This guy lost in polls even after winning the greatest war in modern times.

Actually, the term "Aryan" is Persian. Iran literally means "Land of the Aryans". Sub-continental India had cultural and religious links with Iran for tens and thousands of years. We can learn a lot from them.

And no, it doesn't have anything to do with having light skin, blue eyes and blonde hair. There was a whole lot of inferiority complex going on in Nazi-era Germany.

Although, I salute them for their technology. Brah...
arya is a sanskrit word for noble.aryavarta was the term used for the kingdom under the rule of arya.the ruler of all the aryavarta was called a chakravarti king.soooo my bong friend india might have relations with iran but we are different and as original as iranians are.
i feel sooo bad when people call sanatan dharm hinduism.for god sake hinduism or hindu name was given to us becaz we lived in the eastern side of sindhu river by farsis.sanatan dharm means the eternal law.
one thing that made me feel sad is that indians take pride in hitler becaz he was using swastika.i mean he took our symbol and our word and claimed that they are what we are.

my bong friend ancient name of iran was faras or persia not iran.so ur theory does not suite our argument.

It was british india before 1947.... and before tht it was "the royal state of punjab,mughal empire...the rajput empire...and various other kingdoms... when was "ur" so called india united?:pop:
in the time of chandragupta maurya and asoka.. for a few centuries.. peshawar to myanmar was hindu and united

Actually, the term "Aryan" is Persian. Iran literally means "Land of the Aryans". Sub-continental India had cultural and religious links with Iran for tens and thousands of years. We can learn a lot from them.

And no, it doesn't have anything to do with having light skin, blue eyes and blonde hair. There was a whole lot of inferiority complex going on in Nazi-era Germany.

Although, I salute them for their technology. Brah...

Ancient persia may have links with Indian subcontinent but India has its own Rich culture which is becoming a matter of Envy for members in this thread.

Infact the Decimal numerical system which we use today was originated from India and adopted by persians. Vedas originated in Indian subcontinent which were studied by Germans for Science and technology development.

:lol:We were part of British India not India.India has only existed for 65 years kid infact Pakistan had independence before India.You are the one who is humilated stealing history from your neighbours.
before that you were part of islamic hordes that came from arabia... so pls go back

Hindu Vedas and the culture is used as a tool to assert superiority by a unrelated people. I've been seeing Germans,Turks,Persians who all are eager to claim as "aryan race" but, many are not even aware of Hinduism or Sindhu Civilization. :\

What? Turks claim they are Aryans? Thats just complete laughable. Persians on the other hand are Aryans.

before that you were part of islamic hordes that came from arabia... so pls go back
:lol:is that what they teach you in India.
so you want to say pakistan is 41 years old and not 65..LOL:argh:
Again for the last time British India is not India they are different countrys and different goverments.
This makes you look like a real moron.

Its from Dunya News dumbo.

Here is one more from your New channels...........

Textbooks in Pakistan and effect of Distorted History - YouTube

H Nisar: Murder of History in Pakistan - YouTube

10 blunders in the history of Pakistan - YouTube

Pay attention to your studies rather than surfing internet.
More youtube videos stop posting them I don't have time to waste on them can you summerlize their points.

Back
Top Bottom