What's new

Nazi Germany’s Fascination With Ancient India: The Case Of Heinrich Himmler

arya is a sanskrit word for noble.aryavarta was the term used for the kingdom under the rule of arya.the ruler of all the aryavarta was called a chakravarti king.soooo my bong friend india might have relations with iran but we are different and as original as iranians are.
i feel sooo bad when people call sanatan dharm hinduism.for god sake hinduism or hindu name was given to us becaz we lived in the eastern side of sindhu river by farsis.sanatan dharm means the eternal law.
one thing that made me feel sad is that indians take pride in hitler becaz he was using swastika.i mean he took our symbol and our word and claimed that they are what we are.

my bong friend ancient name of iran was faras or persia not iran.so ur theory does not suite our argument.

Interesting.

Why do many Indians admire Hitler? Well, there was Subash Chandra Bose (a controversial figure, I know). For without Hitler's intervention, India would still be under British rule today.

If Hitler wasn't being such a dumbassed bigot, Germany would be a hyperpower today. Yes, I used the term hyperpower.

Their innovations and industrialization and how he got Germany out of misery in such a short span of time were simply incredible! Just incredible!

Interesting.

Why do many Indians admire Hitler? Well, there was Subash Chandra Bose (a controversial figure, I know). For without Hitler's intervention, India would still be under British rule today.

If Hitler wasn't being such a dumbassed bigot, Germany would be a hyperpower today. Yes, I used the term hyperpower.

Their innovations and industrialization and how he got Germany out of misery in such a short span of time were simply incredible! Just incredible!

Where and in which post did you found out that Indians Admiring Hitler???.... Just came that out of nowhere.... Just that Hindus has got swastik as holy symbol and Hitler has some modified swastik means Indians admire hilter.. thats utter bullcrap.....

:lol:We were part of British India not India.India has only existed for 65 years kid infact Pakistan had independence before India.You are the one who is humilated stealing history from your neighbours.

Th essence of Indian culture 100s of years ago still remains in India today. We had to cut off parts of our country to create Pakistan because it was a cancer which could have spread to the rest off India, but we always were and always will be India.

Btw, the oldest swastikas are not found in India.

458153_297811706982584_1521278554_o.jpg

there's a difference b/w oldest swastikas found and oldest swastika evidence from archaelogical point.....its 10,000 years older than the ukrainian one!!

Where and in which post did you found out that Indians Admiring Hitler???.... Just came that out of nowhere.... Just that Hindus has got swastik as holy symbol and Hitler has some modified swastik means Indians admire hilter.. thats utter bullcrap.....

Here:
one thing that made me feel sad is that indians take pride in hitler becaz he was using swastika.i mean he took our symbol and our word and claimed that they are what we are.

Yeah, it is the first time I've heard of something like that :confused:

By the way, some of you may find this one interesting:
photo-savitri7.jpg

Savitri Devi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SAVITRI DEVI Archive
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asit_Krishna_Mukherji

Actually, the term "Aryan" is Persian. Iran literally means "Land of the Aryans". Sub-continental India had cultural and religious links with Iran for tens and thousands of years. We can learn a lot from them.

And no, it doesn't have anything to do with having light skin, blue eyes and blonde hair. There was a whole lot of inferiority complex going on in Nazi-era Germany.

Although, I salute them for their technology. Brah...

You will find a lot of similar words in avestha and veda. There are number of similarities between Vedic and pre-Zarathushtra religion.
Zoroastrians speak of mathra (Sanskrit mantra) as utterances that accompany meditation. Like the Vedic tripartite division of society, the Zoroastrians have the classes priests (zaotar), warriors (nar), and pasturers (vastar). It has been assumed for some time that the daevas ((sanskrit, Deva) of the Mazda faith are the same as the Vedic devas and therefore Zarathushtra inverted the deva-asura dichotomy of the Vedic period.

some common deities:

Airyaman (Aryaman): An Aditya who appears together with Mitra. In Ya·st 3, there is invocation to Airyam¹a i·syo, the \Desirable Airyaman". Aryaman represents hospitality.
Apas (¹ Apah ¹): Cosmic Waters; Ab¹ an

Apam Nap¹at: Child of the Waters. The pre-Zoroastrian Varuna is still invoked in the yasna service as Apam Nap¹at.

Aradvi S¹ur¹a An¹ahit¹a (Sarasvati S¶ur¹a): also Harahvati and the goddess An¹ahit¹a.

source: http://www.archaeologyonline.net/artifacts/Vedic Religion in Ancient Iran.pdf

Zarathushtra presented his religion as rival to the religion of the daevas. I think his idea was that of one god on which later religions like christianity and Islam are based. It is an irony that the core idea on which Zarathushtra based his religion, later became the reason in the form of Islam for destruction of zoroastrians.

Here:

Yeah, it is the first time I've heard of something like that :confused:

[/url]

for god's sake don't relate nazis with indians, they just adopted the symbols, thats all......

and, ancient india included bangladesh also, so its matter of shame for both india and bangla too.....

in the time of chandragupta maurya and asoka.. for a few centuries.. peshawar to myanmar was hindu and united

Maurya or asoka was like a billion years back and they ruled for a short period...tht doesnt mean jack... its like Afghans claiming india coz Shershah or Abdali etc ruled for a small period!

458153_297811706982584_1521278554_o.jpg

there's a difference b/w oldest swastikas found and oldest swastika evidence from archaelogical point.....its 10,000 years older than the ukrainian one!!

Indus civilisation = Modern day Pakistan... not india.

Not only that there was Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar and Multan as well...

All these except probably for karachi are ancient cities... aswell as cities like taxila,thatta,makli etc

Th essence of Indian culture 100s of years ago still remains in India today. We had to cut off parts of our country to create Pakistan because it was a cancer which could have spread to the rest off India, but we always were and always will be India.

Thanks to our forefathers... who got our nation FREEDOM from the land of HIV AIDS =india.

parts of modern day India too.

Yes, few (and small) parts of northern india ..

1) What the Nazis most probably thought of ancient India can be seen by what the neo-Nazis think of India: A nation of white/aryans who lost their vigor because of genetic mixing. David Dukes--perhaps the most prominent of the group in North America has written about it and laments the loss and cautions against intermixing. You can Google it.
2) Why is it so hard to believe that lighter skin color people moved between South Asia and far reaches of Europe in big numbers? There re no major geographic barriers and tens of thousands of years are enough to assure such genetic intermixing. Compare that with the Himalayas which ensured that Chinese and South Asian look very different.
3) Most of the modern-day Pakistanis are not invaders. The religion may have changed because of various invasions and there is some intermixing but most people have their ancestors from the same region, going back many thousands of years. I know for a fact that my ancestors converted to Islam from Hinduism some centuries again under a Muslim ruler with name like 'Feroz Tughlaq' or some 'Feroz'. It is simply wrong to look at Pakistanis as occupiers.

The Nazi just wanted to prove that it was the blonde Nordic Aryans who have ruled over the darkskinned Dravidians and created the major Religions like Hinduism and Buddhism. :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom