What's new

Muslims safer in India than anywhere else in world: Yogi Adityanath

Lol what a joke a country where 2000 Muslims were slaughtered

What does Pakistan have better to offer the Indian muslim?

Jobs?
Accommodation?
Income?
Security? ( security from taliban)
Education?
Electricity?
Water?
Research?
E commerce?
Railways?
Better toilets? :P

Don't come, with bullsht like we have Islam to offer.. or jununi mujahid people to conquer the world.

What does Pakistan have better to offer the Indian muslim?

Jobs?
Accommodation?
Income?
Security? ( security from taliban)
Education?
Electricity?
Water?
Research?
E commerce?
Railways?
Better toilets? :P

Don't come, with bullsht like we have Islam to offer.. or jununi mujahid people to conquer the world.
What relevance has Pakistan got to do with me? Did I mention Pakistan? Am I Pakistani? Why does Indians like you lives revolve around Pakistan?

Magnitude is much lesser. I have been asked couple of times if i am a Muslim or not in US as i keep light beard most of the time, never once in India.
There are several reasons for that... Muslims have being part of India since 1400 years and have loved, hated and fought with other Indians but the same can't be said about US as they are relatively new and the last decade hasn't helped the cause either. You go to certain parts of India which are hit by religious violence in the recent pasts and you can see the uneasiness and grudge among the populace....

Last edited:
There are several reasons to that... Muslims have being part of India since 1400 years and have loved, hated and fought with each other but the same can't be said about US and the last decade hasn't helped the cause either. You go to certain parts of India which are hit by religious violence in the recent pasts and you can see the uneasiness among the populace....

Been to almost every part of India, you're point being? The tolerance is much higher in India compared to most western nations.

I don't "seem" to think, I experienced it....
Maybe you haven't experienced enough to know the truth. Why do you think the West is more radicalised & a recruitment haven for the baddies of Middle east? & India being one of the most populous Muslim country...but still the least radicalised? 'cause you live in a country which gives enough space for everyone to live peacefully. Start appreciating that instead of picking holes in it.

What relevance has Pakistan got to do with me? Did I mention Pakistan? Am I Pakistani? Why does Indians like you lives revolve around Pakistan?

Then don't interfere in India's matter. I understand if Pakistanis make such statement.

Then don't interfere in India's matter. I understand if Pakistanis make such statement.
The statement said Muslims are safer in India than anywhere else in the world.
So no one else from the world can comment... Ok....

Been to almost every part of India, you're point being? The tolerance is much higher in India compared to most western nations.
That is because they are assimilated over here which is not the case in West, Tolerance of some western countries is much higher as those muslims can neither be called natives nor is their religion yet they are tolerated...

That is because they are assimilated over here which is not the case in West, Tolerance of some western countries is much higher as those muslims can neither be called natives nor is their religion yet they are tolerated...

The tolerance is higher because here they represent true minority, lesser than 1% in most of the nations. The lack the force to rise against the secular law of the land and try to implement their own laws of living. They don't live in 'ghetto' environment as they do in India, in most cases.

Wait till the day their percentage crosses 15% in US, starts to form ghetto in suburb NYC or Boston, then we shall speak about the tolerance of the western civilization.

Back
Top Bottom