What's new

Yogi will kill all Muslims : Dara Hua Musalaman

damn, now we speakin'

ye dalit vs muslim vs x-tian ki aag lagani hai, bro.. any ideas on how to go about it ?

they're all fighting for second place anyway

propping up Mayawati and AIMIM is a bit too soft but its paid dividends so far

we need a C and D team also fighting among themselves

dalit vs xtian vs muzlim vs liberals cage match.. survival of the fittest

and then poach the powerful ones to serve us

@Drizzt @jamahir

Hindu Dalits vs Dalits converts with Syeds as their last name.

There are more Syeds in South Asia than in Arabia.

Khel ko samjho

You want to fight Dalit against people of Muslim faith. Then must fight the best of Muslim against the best of those who are Dalit, or whatever. That makes sense and is fair. Most of those MMA guys are genuine religious Muslims too, unlike random people who may not be.
AAP toh serious ho gaye Syed SB.

Punching some one's face is haram in Islam. So technically boxing and MMA are haram sports. Wrestling is gay but it's halal.
images (29).jpeg

Hindu Dalits vs Dalits converts with Syeds as their last name.

There are more Syeds in South Asia than in Arabia.

Khel ko samjho
ab inte details ni hai mere paas..

all dalits were originally dharmis, lowest level ones but..

and fir vo evangelicals and jamaatis aa gae soonghte hue.. "ki aap bhi equal ho.. aaj se aapka naam jacob, and unka naam mustafa" .. "meat bhi khao full"

entice ho ke jacobs and etc ban ge sab.. theek hai

wtf is a Syed anyway ?

Good riddance , These gangsters deserve the same treatment which atiq Ahmed got

Modi is so Holy😂 Go bugger off Indian. Your opinion is not needed here. Pajeets the worst kind of human being in the world. Anything they touch becomes dirty. $hit eating, pi$$ drinking, human flesh eating, rapist and perverts.
You made your parents proud today. 1 rupees they tried to save ended up wasting their life.

You made your parents proud today. 1 rupees they tried to save ended up wasting their life
Are you stupid or what. Do you think showing Pajeets their real face reflects in anyway on me or my parents? Am I looking for your acceptance or recognition? And don’t worry about my life if you know me in real life you would love to be in my shoes. Go bugger off go look for your daddy somewhere else, pajeet.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom