What's new

Indian Hindu policeman massacres three Indian Muslims on a train, telling them if you want to live in India you will have to change modi-yogi

The question is what creates them?

Foreign invasions, civil wars and poverty are just few most important reasons

In fact it is very easy to understand if you are not a bigoted idol worshipers ready to kill his Muslim neighbor like it normally happens again and again in India

Don’t turn it around on who kills them.

Why?? It is a very important thing in this whole discussion

I don't see Muslims voting those terrorists as member parliament or even prime minister unlike one morally dead nation

I was expecting this response. Happens when argument has come to a dead end and there is nothing else to say.

Well you should expect it since there is nothing new or different to say to you or any Hindu who is out here doing coverups for crimes commited by hindu terrorists

Most Hindus are radicalised with anti-Muslim hate, including those that appear to be liberal
A certain level of xenophobia is there, has always been there, no doubt, but not to the level incivility and not outright violence, by the majority. But the trend isn’t promising for the future of India. Especially once their demographic window closes in 20 years and if their economy fails to get out of the “middle income trap”.

Btw, this person moved through the train and picked who he wanted to kill. Then asked the other passengers to film him.

He is like mass shooters in the US, that want to be notorious. Failures in life want to be immortalized for “taking a stand”.

Last edited:
Foreign invasions, civil wars and poverty are just few most important reasons
With that logic if a Hindu kills a Muslim then is it ok? Because they have also faced it all.
Have only Muslims faced these traumas? Others haven’t?
A little introspection may be the need of the time rather then blaming it on invasions and what not.

Sleep over it and think.

Last edited:
A certain level of xenophobia is there, has always been there, no doubt, but not to the level incivility and not outright violence, by the majority. But the trend isn’t promising for the future of India. Especially once their demographic window closes in 20 years and if they fail to get out of the “middle income trap”.
I don't know man, even I believed what you are saying but even their most liberal kind sitting overseas are extreme RSS fanboys, they are desensitised to the idea of Muslim explulsion/genocide and see it as necessary for national interest.

Like it really does seem at least 50-60%

I don't know man, even I believed what you are saying but even their most liberal kind sitting overseas are extreme RSS fanboys, they are desensitised to the idea of Muslim explulsion/genocide and see it as necessary for national interest.

It really wasn’t like this 25-30 years ago over here in the states, but you’re right that is more visible now amongst more Indians because those Indians really do think it’s in their national interest. Still don’t think it’s the majority of Indians in America, and also don’t think it’s most Indians in India either. I think the silent majority is just try to go along to get along.

The hate ideology is coming from the party the revers the killer of Gandhi. They are changing india in hopes it’s a shortcut to achieve their national interests.

This is why a strong Pakistan (that is honestly responsive to the public, economically and politically) is needed now more than ever.

WTF

Why aren't Indian Muslims doing anything or fighting back?
This is blaming the victims of terror.

Recently, there was a suicide attack in Pakistan killing dozens and many here directly or indirectly approved of it for political reasons [which may also be for other reasons such as nationality, race, religion, or caste].

This is blaming the victims of terror.

Recently, there was a suicide attack in Pakistan killing dozens and many here directly or indirectly approved of it for political reasons [which may also be for other reasons such as nationality, race, religion, or caste].

Fair point

It really wasn’t like this 25-30 years ago over here in the states, but you’re right that is more visible now amongst more Indians because those Indians really do think it’s in their national interest. Still don’t think it’s the majority of Indians in America, and also don’t think it’s most Indians in India either. I think the silent majority is just try to go along to get along.

The hate ideology is coming from the party the revers the killer of Gandhi. They are changing india in hopes it’s a shortcut to achieve their national interests.

This is why a strong Pakistan (that is honestly responsive to the public, economically and politically) is needed now more than ever.

Always remember baggal mai choori moo mai ram ram.

The only reason why Pakistani Americans call these guys friends is because of the millennial generation making early 2000s Bollywood their whole personality.

It’s at least 80%.

The mentality of mitti pao sab theek hai makes Pakistanis cucks.

However

Most Pakistanis I know in real life were OBSESSED with this Pathaan movie 😂😂

Literally everyone on my instagram page and feed was uploading the same cringy pics of them in the theatre.
The only reason why Pakistani Americans call these guys friends is because of the millennial generation making early 2000s Bollywood their whole personality.

He's not unusual in this respect.

In Gujarat during the riots the Gujarati police supported rioters with weapon fire to kill males who resisted. Some even joined in the looting. They actively encouraged the rape of Muslim women and girls, penning them in and holding them for RSS people.
During the New Delhi protests against the citizenship law the police openly attacked mosques, Muslim businesses and crowds protesting. There are numerous videos of them shouting in Hindi battle cries of 'destroy and burn the Muslims'.
In UP, BIhar and uttarakhand the police bulldoze the homes of Muslims on a regular basis.

The police in many states is an armed wing of the Sanghis.

Didn't a similar thing happen during the anti-Sikh riots of 1984? I read government officials encouraged citizens to pull out Sikhs from their homes and mob them.

Regardless, I am not claiming we Pakistanis are innocent either. This could have easily happened in Pakistan. A rogue armed official killing non-Muslim or non-Sunni minorities.

Back
Top Bottom