What's new

Indian Hindu policeman massacres three Indian Muslims on a train, telling them if you want to live in India you will have to change modi-yogi

@Areesh , I would like to respond to your comment but you have a poor reputation as a foul mouthed person. Within one argument that doesn’t agree with you, you will start dispensing dung, urine and might drag mothers and sisters into the argument.

Please improve that first and then you might get a chance to engage in a civil discussion which might be heated but nothing more.

I actually have zero patience for the bullsh!t arguments that you bring in to defend the daily pogroms and communal violence in India

Take your post as an example. That post had nothing but a poor attempt at face saving and hiding the ugly cruelty that is being unleashed in a systematic manner by state of India against its own minority groups

I have zero patience for that nonsense. You can take your flimsy arguments and share it with fellow RSS terrorists in some shakha or something. Don't post them here

Take your post as an example. That post had nothing but a poor attempt at face saving and hiding the ugly cruelty that is being unleashed in a systematic manner by state of India against its own minority groups
I can give same argument against your post for unsubstantiated claims based on hatred for India and Indians.

I have zero patience for that nonsense.
That is your problem. If you make up your mind based on a narrative far from truth and your patience is likely to be tested again and again.

I actually have zero patience for the bullsh!t arguments that you bring in to defend the daily pogroms and communal violence in India
There is no attempt to defend any kind of violence by me. My only argument is to treat a crime as a crime for what it was and not as declared by some people to further their narrative. There is a possibility of hate crime also. But it can’t be declared so within minutes in pdf.

Every act of violence in India is given a twist by some people here to declare it as a hate crime against Muslims.

I stand by every word I said.

I can give same argument against your post for unsubstantiated claims based on hatred for India and Indians.

There is nothing unsubstantiated. We can see what is happening daily in India

That is your problem. If you make up your mind based on a narrative far from truth and your patience is likely to be tested again and again.

Truth is never strong forte of hindus. So lets not go talk about that

There is no attempt to defend any kind of violence by me. My only argument is to treat a crime as a crime for what it was and not as declared by some people to further their narrative. There is a possibility of hate crime also. But it can’t be declared so within minutes in pdf.

Your attempt is only at face saving. We all can see that

Every act of violence in India is given a twist by some people here to declare it as a hate crime against Muslims.

And every hate crime against muslims is being given a poor low IQ face saving by likes of you

We can see what is happening daily in India
Your vision may be 20/20, but there is distance involved which might affect the visibility.
I stay here and have seen the change over my life time. These changes have taken place in many ways and have also swung in different directions. Today Modi is the influencer and tomorrow it might be someone else. The extent is often overstated and overestimated by pdf members from Paksiatn. They have been claiming this since decades. During Congress rule, Janta party rule and now BJP rule? Why? Because that sounds good to them and meets their belief that India is about to fall.

You can keep your beliefs and go ahead. I will still be around to refute such claims.
Truth is never strong forte of hindus.
Please don’t give such juvenile arguments.
Your attempt is only at face saving.
Where did you see defence of the crime in my statement? My argument is against calling every crime a hate crime.

Last edited:
Your vision may be 20/20 but there is distance involved which might affect the visibility.
I stay here and have seen the change over my life time. These changes have taken place in many ways and have also swung in different directions. Today Modi is the influencer and tomorrow it might be someone else. The extent is often overstated and overestimated by pdf members from Paksiatn. They have been claiming this since decades. During Congress rule, Janta party rule and now BJP rule? Why? Because that sounds good to them and meets their belief that India is about to fall.

You can keep your beliefs and go ahead. I will still be around to refute such claims.

Again. Poor defense

And also you are refuting nothing. Just another hindu defending his own terrorists. Nothing new in your society

Please don’t give such juvenile arguments.

We all know how strong your dharma is when it comes to morals. Idol worshiping never had anything to do with morals

My argument is against calling every crime a hate crime.

That's what all apologists say

And also you are refuting nothing. Just another hindu defending his own terrorists. Nothing new in your society
We seemed to have reached a dead end. I can’t forcefully open someone’s eyes and make them see something that I see. That could be true for your argument too.
We all know how strong your dharma is when it comes to morals. Idol worshiping never had anything to do with morals
I can also say same against your religion. But I live in India and have learnt to live in harmony and respect other religions including Islam. So I will keep worshiping my idols with pride and devotion.

You can hate me as mush as you like. But, don’t let that hate overtake your emotions completely. That is how people end up blowing up themselves and killing others.

They keep trying to peddle propaganda about Kashmir

The Kashmiri are not blind, they hate Hindus and for good reason, they have access to TV and internet and can see the toxic communal hatred across India
It is obvious that the vast majority of Kashmiri either want to join Pakistan or become an independent nation. It is only our failures to get our act together to be a viable economic alternative to many services Kashmiris are use to, to allow them to leave India.

The way more and more Indians are acting and demographics are going, they are themselves laying the ground work for Ghaza-e-Hind. The Nazis suppressed so many peoples (while the world was marveling at their economic growth in the 30s) that their hubris pushed for a coalition of the world gathered to push back against them and their ideology. India is bringing itself down this road; Incredible India indeed.

Last edited:
The Olympic Bronze Medalist cannot be put in jail for murder for simply stomping a dead body.
I guess that's how the body of the dead is treated in your Country.

Question is would you be making the exact same defense had it been the other way around.

A Muslim guy stomping the body of a dead hindu. I'm sure that'd make every Godi Network. Let's hope we get to see that moment - just for the sake of [PDF].

We seemed to have reached a dead end. I can’t forcefully open someone’s eyes and make them see something that I see. That could be true for your argument too.

What you see is need for a face saving for crimes committed by your community

I can also say same against your religion. But I live in India and have learnt to live in harmony and respect other religions including Islam. So I will keep worshiping my idols with pride and devotion.

You can hate me as mush as you like. But, don’t let that hate overtake your emotions completely. That is how people end up blowing up themselves and killing others.

You can say whatever you want to about my religion. Doesn't matter. But facts are facts. Morality is never a thing important for idol worshipers. The whole idol worshiping dharma is a one big fraud and nothing more than that. Such scams never care about morality

No wonder it couldn't get wider global acceptance. It is and will always remain a dogma followed in a particular region (a region with a very low HDI) of the world

Just like Jinnah warned

Their is no right and wrong in India, law and order has broken down

It's who you are that matters

Everything and anything is being justified and any crime has a barrage of whataboutism thrown at it

Underneath this is all,, the message now is being spread that you need to defend the community

The enemy isn't China
The enemy isn't Pakistan

The enemy is Hindus, it ALWAYS has been

Just on a side note,,, we did something similar to the Afghan Republic before its collapse, set the narrative,
There has been incredible success in setting the narrative against India and the Hindu extremists
We have because of the hindutva (our greatest weapon) a willing audience
Now is the time to make that push

They are gutter people trying to drag Pakistanis down to their level .

India is like a toilet where every Indian is trying to climb out of the shit at the bottom , some get flushed away while the rest stew in the shit forever .
They have a fondness for faeces for this very reason .
We got out of the toilet but these Indians are trying to drag us back in .

You wouldn’t put your hand in a toilet so why put out a hand to Indians .
Simple .

He needs to be hanged. Let's see what happens..
Not until he is debriefed, on video and can point out exactly how he was radicalized., naming names.

The families of the victims should at least get some kind of Justice beyond the execution of this terrorist.

I guess that's how the body of the dead is treated in your Country.

Question is would you be making the exact same defense had it been the other way around.

A Muslim guy stomping the body of a dead hindu. I'm sure that'd make every Godi Network. Let's hope we get to see that moment - just for the sake of [PDF].
No, he got arrested but is out on bail. Stomping on the dead body 297 IPC you get 1 year Jail or a fine or both. If he is charged with it.

It is not my interpretation that matters, that's how the courts and laws work. Media can say anything especially if that sells, there is no limit to what media says.

And that’s what they they call themselves a secular country… what a joke

Back
Top Bottom