What's new

Indian Hindu policeman massacres three Indian Muslims on a train, telling them if you want to live in India you will have to change modi-yogi

Posted this in another thread but will share my comments here as this will be the thread on this incident.

They claim to be a secular nation, but the hate rhetoric is at such a level that the population has gone mad. We can ask any Indian, and if they are willing to answer honestly, they will admit they feel the atmosphere in their country is more devious and intolerant and illiberal than it was even a decade ago.

A police officer, an agent of the state, shot dead his superior officer and three Muslims.

Then followed it up with calling the Indian Muslims in the trains Pakistanis.

This is not in some village but in Mumbai.

WHEN in only a couple generations, the Muslim and Hindu populations in South Asia are both equally at a billion people each, and become the new normal, there will be 300 million Muslims in India. Will they not see themselves as another nation living alongside 1 billion Hindus, having been marginalized this way. Or do Indians think they will carry out a massive genocide before that happens?

Now before the Indians on this forum do a what aboutism, they should know that I have spoke up for the rights of Pakistanis Hindus and Ahmedis on this forum, and that they should be protected by the state.

Just more proof that Pakistan is needed now more then ever, and needs to be safeguarded from Indian Hegemony.
Just like Pakistani sheep have allowed their colonial sepoy ruling elite to screw them over royally over the past 75 years, Indian Muslims have been doing the same with hindu majority and will continue to be subjugated without any resistance. Despite all the crap they've gotten from Hindus, you'll find Indian Muslims to be patriots first and hold a high level of contempt for Pakistan.

Not confirm, but may be he killed him due to his Secularism.
He may not supported to kill minorities.

May be Hindu boss supporter of Congress party which seems secular.
Culprit was BJP supporter, which wanted to make country Hindutva by forcefully.

Your reasoning makes sense.

Morality is never a thing important for idol worshipers.
I do wonder which religion contributes maximum number of suicide bombers. I am not pointing at anyone here. One can do his own deliberations and decide. This might throw some light on morality or lack of it. Or if the people practising it are so morally weak that they keep blowing themselves up against anyone whom they don’t like.

I am fine with my dogma if you think so.

What you see is need for a face saving for crimes committed by your community
I am at peace with myself and my community. I don’t need to defend or prosecute anyone. Law will take care of those who violate it.

Neither am I giving verdicts within 5 min of a crime, like many of you do on pdf. It reeks of nothing else but opportunism to berate other religions.

I respect all religions and most Indians too do the same, unlike lies spread by quite a few on this forum.

The day majority takes the path claimed here, there would be a civil war. People have been hoping for that since 1947. We have survived and doing fine till now, while nations carved out on the basis of religion, couldn’t hold it together.

Last edited:
Just like Pakistani sheep have allowed their colonial sepoy ruling elite to screw them over royally over the past 75 years, Indian Muslims have been doing the same with hindu majority and will continue to be subjugated without any resistance. Despite all the crap they've gotten from Hindus, you'll find Indian Muslims to be patriots first and hold a high level of contempt for Pakistan.
Are Indian Muslim patriotic to the land or the state as it was under congress at the time of partition or the state as it is now under a regime that wants to cleanse of India of their presence?

Amongst the India Muslims especially the youth, in the moments Pakistan has its act together, if there is contempt it’s probably for Pakistan’s halfhearted efforts across the board. If an economically and politically strong Pakistan was on India’s borders, India would be forced to deal with Pakistan and its own Muslim citizens with more caution.

There were many Jews and other minorities that didn’t believe what was happen to them in Nazi Germany until it was too late. Now india is not Germany, not by a long shot, but the trajectory is similar if not the timeline.

Last edited:
Are Indian Muslim patriotic to the land or the state as it was under congress at the time of partition or the state as it is now under a regime that wants to cleanse of India of their presence?

Amongst the India Muslims especially the youth, in the moments Pakistan has its act together, if there is contempt it’s probably for Pakistan’s halfhearted efforts across the board. If an economically and politically strong Pakistan was on India’s borders, India would be forced to deal with Pakistan and its Muslim citizens with more caution.

There were many Jews and other minorities that didn’t believe what was happen to them in Nazi Germany until it was too late. Now india is in Germany, not by a long shot, but the trajectory is similar if not the timeline.
It's an unlikely hypothetical, Pakistan has never been politically and/or military strong, save a few years in the 80's (which was a huge aberration in the 250 years of sepoys) and you saw how the world powers, even cold war rivals combined to slap down the Pakistani state expanding its independent wings. And things have only deteriorated for the worse ever since.

What Chetan Singh's colleague said​

The colleague of Chetan Singh, constable Ghanshyam Acharya shared the details before the incident and said Chetan was unwell and wanted to deboard on the next station. The team leader ASI Tika Ram didn't accept his request and asserted that he must complete his duty. But, Chetan Singh was adamant and kept repeating his request, an NDTV report said.

ASI Meena asked Ghanshyam Acharya to take Chetan's rifle so he can rest.

"So I took him to the B4 coach and asked him to lie down on an empty seat and sat on the next seat. But Chetan Singh did not sleep for long. About 10 minutes later, he started asking for his rifle. I refused and asked him to rest. He was enraged and he tried to choke me. I was overpowered and he snatched the rifle in my hand and left," the report quoted Ghanshyam Acharya as saying.

Sickular endia
I don’t think most Indians are radicalized, but enough have become so and are spreading this mindset amongst the youth, with the constant propaganda of fear and hatred.

If this railway cop was “mad” is isn’t like his isn’t also a terrorist bigot. His actions and his words condemn him, an no coverup is going to change that.

I do wonder which religion contributes maximum number of suicide bombers.

I give you something better to wonder

Who kills those suicide bombers and their backers?

Yup. Muslim militaries

Now you wonder who votes killers and rapists in elections because of their "performance" in communal riots???

American Yale university tells us who is that immoral filthy community

Law will take care of those who violate it

Law :lol:

Neither am I giving verdicts within 5 min of a crime, like many of you do on pdf. It reeks of nothing else but opportunism to berate other religions.

I respect all religions and most Indians too do the same, unlike lies spread by quite a few on this forum.

The day majority takes the path claimed here, there would be a civil war. People have been hoping for that since 1947. We have survived and doing fine till now, while nations carved out on the basis of religion, couldn’t hold it together.

More defense for face saving and cover up

What Chetan Singh's colleague said​

The colleague of Chetan Singh, constable Ghanshyam Acharya shared the details before the incident and said Chetan was unwell and wanted to deboard on the next station. The team leader ASI Tika Ram didn't accept his request and asserted that he must complete his duty. But, Chetan Singh was adamant and kept repeating his request, an NDTV report said.

ASI Meena asked Ghanshyam Acharya to take Chetan's rifle so he can rest.

"So I took him to the B4 coach and asked him to lie down on an empty seat and sat on the next seat. But Chetan Singh did not sleep for long. About 10 minutes later, he started asking for his rifle. I refused and asked him to rest. He was enraged and he tried to choke me. I was overpowered and he snatched the rifle in my hand and left," the report quoted Ghanshyam Acharya as saying.

Hahahaha

Just as I said earlier in this thread

This rascal was pissed with his officer and wanted to get rid of him . He just killed these 3 muslims as sacrificial goats because he knew this would make him a hero for the hindus and would save him from punishment of killing his officer

These three muslims died just for cover up and to get support from majority community

I already predicted this earlier

1690907679384.png

@Mirzali Khan @Maira La @Bleek

Muslims in India must be contemplating extreme measures to survive such brazen odds. There is no other way for them to have a future in India lest they take up viable methods to ensure safety and freedom.

I don’t think most Indians are radicalized, but enough have become so and are spreading this mindset amongst the youth, with the constant propaganda of fear and hatred.

If this railway cop was “mad” is isn’t like his isn’t also a terrorist bigot. His actions and his words condemn him, an no coverup is going to change that.
Most Hindus are radicalised with anti-Muslim hate, including those that appear to be liberal

Who kills those suicide bombers and their backers?
The question is what creates them? What are those morals that make them so full of hatred that they decide to blow themselves up against the people of same religion? Still wondering.
You started the morality argument hence the question. Don’t turn it around on who kills them.

You may be able to answer since you have that kind of hatred for other religions.
More defense for face saving and cover up
I was expecting this response. Happens when argument has come to a dead end and there is nothing else to say.

Back
Top Bottom