What's new

Muslims(Pakistanis) and RSS Hindus(Indians) Non-Stop Clashes In Leicester(UK)

Excuse me, I have lived in UK for over 8 years
& I know gangs of London very well. One of my close friends was attacked by gangs while I was there.

If you knew gangs very well as you say your close friend wouldn't have been attacked.

If you knew them gangs very well all your close friend had to say was "i'm solidifies boy" and he'd be spared but you don't know jack about how things work here.

To all the Indians/Hindu’s saying Muslims started this; no we did not. This was started by your freshie damen lot! Fcking in groups of 30 chasing 1 single muslim which has been captured on cctc. The fcukers been causing trouble the past year and they been swiped.

I noticed Indian websites, in India making news articles and doing fake news about what is happening here. That is all you are good at. Cowards to the the core. Penchod, in front of us you lose ya ball sacks.

World Wars were fought by the West which calls itself Christian civilization. After World War, Americans began calling the West, Judeo-Christian civilization. Germany and several European countries genocided Jews, so these wars had nothing to do with religion? European history is filled with anti Jewish pogroms. Crusaders went after Jews and Muslims in Jerusalem and Spain.

Jews are considered aliens by some people in some European societies just the way Muslims are considered aliens by some Indians
World War 2 was about power. Russians were as blonde as the Germans. I know Hitler made a big deal about race.

I represent a typical British Pakistani and here are the facts for you: 3 of my nieces are doctors in the UK, one nephew is a software architect earning 1000gbp per day, one is a data architect , another did info systems at LSE and is a full time stock trader; my son is a Structural Engineer, I have two daughters LSE graduates, one did law with anthropology and another economics, my one other daughter is a solicitor , my other son is studying software engineering, another nephew who just finished his Masters in Cyber security with distinction, one niece who is a child care social worker. So going by what you said the Indians certainly would want to be like the Pakistanis.
And let me butt in here.

Most of us British Pakistani’s are successful. Our parents placed great emphasis on education. Pakistani’s have one of the highest home ownership.

I am LGV lorry driver, my brother is an underground tube driver for TFL, my younger brother is an radiographer for the NHS. I have 3 first cousins who are teachers, 4 other family members chartered accountants, my best friend is a GP, other cousin a dentist. I own 4 properties.

World Wars were fought by the West which calls itself Christian civilization. After World War, Americans began calling the West, Judeo-Christian civilization. Germany and several European countries genocided Jews, so these wars had nothing to do with religion? European history is filled with anti Jewish pogroms. Crusaders went after Jews and Muslims in Jerusalem and Spain.
You are sticking your head in the sand, nowhere did they declare war in the name of Jesus or Christianity, most Christian majority countries are secular. Instead of condemning Muslims for wrong acts in the name of Islam or at least acknowledging such, you are trying to deflect and blame others. Anyhow going off topic.

Not only Pakistani, Leicester has a big Muslim gujarati population, and this isn’t just Indian Hindus, Muslim Hindus and Sikhs have been living peacefully for generations here, it’s a certain group of immigrants who came recently from india causing all this, now Muslims from all backgrounds have stood up.

Jews are considered aliens by some people in some European societies just the way Muslims are considered aliens by some Indians
World War 2 was about power. Russians were as blonde as the Germans. I know Hitler made a big deal about race.
When European Jews became Christian, Europeans stopped persecuting them. So it was not racial. Jews had mixed with Europeans for over a thousand years and most were indistinguishable from Europeans in race and culture, except in religion. Jewish origin in Europe was based on migration. That is not the case for Muslims in subcontinent. Muslim is actually definition of faith and not a race. However, Bharati Hindu supremacists probably imagine Muslim as a race. This has to do with ideology which is shared by many Pakistanis based on 20th century two-nation theory, giving them cognitive dissonance. Jew is originally a blood group founded on religion. Somewhat equivalent among Muslims is Sharif/Syed [by paternal blood] who are also descendants of Prophet Abraham, but unlike Jews in Europe, the Sharif were among founders of Iranian and Indian civilizations.

You are sticking your head in the sand, nowhere did they declare war in the name of Jesus or Christianity, most Christian majority countries are secular. Instead of condemning Muslims for wrong acts in the name of Islam or at least acknowledging such, you are trying to deflect and blame others. Anyhow going o topic.
The book is written by PhD scholars. They obviously know more about what they are writing about than you.

Last edited:
If you knew gangs very well as you say your close friend wouldn't have been attacked.

If you knew them gangs very well all your close friend had to say was "i'm solidifies boy" and he'd be spared but you don't know jack about how things work here.
I am no member of gang!!!!
you are just trying to be keyboard user troller.
the situation of gang + attacks could happen to anyone!
i surprised why havent some users of pdf havent been aggressively attacked when they deserved to be compared to mocking others experiences?

When European Jews became Christian, Europeans stopped persecuting them. So it was not racial. Jews had mixed with Europeans for over a thousand years and most were indistinguishable from Europeans in race and culture, except in religion. Jewish origin in Europe was based on migration. That is not the case for Muslims in subcontinent. Muslim is actually definition of faith and not a race. However, Bharati Hindu supremacists probably imagine Muslim as a race. This has to do with ideology which is shared by many Pakistanis based on 20th century two-nation theory, giving them cognitive dissonance. Jew is originally a blood group founded on religion. Somewhat equivalent among Muslims is Sharif/Syed [by paternal blood] who are also descendants of Prophet Abraham, but unlike Jews in Europe, the Sharif were among founders of Iranian and Indian civilizations.

The book is written by PhD scholars. They obviously know more about what they are writing about than you.
That's true for sephardic Jews, but most of the European Jews, only who Hitler persecuted were Ashkanazi European Jews.

That's true for sephardic Jews, but most of the European Jews, only who Hitler persecuted were Ashkanazi European Jews.
Kingdom of Khazaria had invited a thousand rabbis to settle there, so some Ashkanazi Jews have Jewish blood. Another problem is that at some stage in history, Jews allowed maternal geneology meaning a person is considered Jew by blood only if mother is Jew. They changed it, it isn't Abrahamic.

To all the Indians/Hindu’s saying Muslims started this; no we did not. This was started by your freshie damen lot! Fcking in groups of 30 chasing 1 single muslim which has been captured on cctc. The fcukers been causing trouble the past year and they been swiped.

I noticed Indian websites, in India making news articles and doing fake news about what is happening here. That is all you are good at. Cowards to the the core. Penchod, in front of us you lose ya ball sacks.

Fak dem twats brov. Deez freshies movin disgustin out here fam. It’s time to reincarnate these wastemen..

What's wrong with Indians, most of them are either studying or working in decent jobs, why would you want to go to the level of pakistanies in England. Advice to Indians in England raise and occupy important positions ,consolidate them and then a stroke of pen should take care of the Pakistanis once and for all.
you need to take that pen with you and tell those Jay Sheri Ram blowhards right in their face. if you get your pen back then write me a letter to let me know what became of you after the stroke.

And let me butt in here.

Most of us British Pakistani’s are successful. Our parents placed great emphasis on education. Pakistani’s have one of the highest home ownership.

I am LGV lorry driver, my brother is an underground tube driver for TFL, my younger brother is an radiographer for the NHS. I have 3 first cousins who are teachers, 4 other family members chartered accountants, my best friend is a GP, other cousin a dentist. I own 4 properties.

Brov, when deez buki indians show me da key to their Mercedes, I show dem da keyz in da boot of mah Audi. We movin’ different out here fam. They can’t compare. Our P’s is off the books, innit.. Itz jealousy tingz fam. There is no comparison.

Last edited:

well they started thinking it was India. but its UK and the RSS scum doesnt have the support of criminal police and politicians.

Fak dem twats brov. Deez freshies movin disgustin out here fam. It’s time to reincarnate these wastemen..
Fcuk me bro! That’s some next level lingo man!

well they started thinking it was India. but its UK and the RSS scum doesnt have the support of criminal police and politicians.
Ina ne ma ke pudi… they get wasted then spring out fake propaganda

Brov, when deez buki indians show me da key to their Mercedes, I show dem da keyz in da boot of mah Audi. We movin’ different out here fam. They can’t compare. Our P’s is off the books, innit.. Itz jealousy tingz fam. There is no comparison.
🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom