What's new

Muslim woman to give kidney to sister's ailing Hindu friend

Delnavaz B

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KANPUR: Amid the cacophony of communal strife, here comes a heart-warming gesture. A Muslim woman from Fatehpur district has come forward to donate her kidney to a Hindu woman from Pune (Maharashtra), who has been battling for life for over a year.

Donor Shamshad Begum (40) and the recipient Aarti (38) both have undergone all required medical examinations. The donor, a native of Raribuzurg village in Bindki tehsil of Fatehpur district, has submitted all the documents required at the district health department, and is now waiting for the nod from the state government's authorization committee for organ transplantation.

The recipient, who is a friend of Shamshad Begum's younger sibling Junaida Khatoon, stays in Pune (Maharashtra).

"I was shocked by the pain being suffered by a person facing death. I underwent the blood group test which matched Aarti's group," said Shamshad Begum.

"I am ready for organ transplant. The religion of a person should always be humanism. It is just a simple sacrifice for a fellow being," she said.

Shamshad Begum, whose husband had expired about ten years ago, stays with her father Zakir Khan and her teenage daughter in Raribuzurg village in Bindki tehsil in
Fatehpur district.

The unusual story of two persons, belonging to different faiths and different places, unfolded when Shamshad, during her visit to Mansarovar area in Pune, where her younger sister Junaida Begum lives, met the latter's friend Aarti, who was going for dialysis as both her kidneys had failed. Shamshad, without giving a second thought, decided to donate one kidney to the ailing Aarti.

Later, they went to a hospital to complete the procedure and necessary formalities for donation and transplant.
All the tests have been positive. The hospital authorities said that the blood group of Shamshad has matched with Aarti's group.

"Now a few counselling sessions of my daughter and a final nod from the state government's authorisation committee for organ transplantation remain," said Zakir Khan, Shamshad's father.

He added, "The paper work for the donation has been completed. Both the families have no objection to the kidney transplant. We have submitted an affidavit in the office of the chief medical officer undertaking that my daughter will give her kidney to Aarti."
Chief medical officer, Fatehpur, Dr Vinay Kumar told TOI that the district health department has received Shamshad's affidavit and all other documents which would now be dispatched to the health directorate for final approval.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-ailing-Hindu-friend/articleshow/53460093.cms

Indian Muslims are doing their best what they can for their Hindu countrymen but still being Killed over beef eating :(

@django @Moonlight @PaklovesTurkiye @LadyFinger @Paksanity @war&peace

@American Pakistani
Now you get this ,this is what I am talking about .
How does this actually concerns a women or a guy from across the border ?

@Delnavaz B
Noone give you any right to talk on the behalf of our Indians .
We will fight,kill and attack each other .
At the end we are under the protection of our Constitution .

Pakistan as an Islamic Republic is concerned on the plight of muslims in the so called secular country that claims to be free of bs and world largest democracy.

Pakistan as an Islamic Republic is concerned on the plight of muslims in the so called secular country that claims to be free of bs and world largest democracy.

Pakistanis and Pakistan being a Islamic country cant understand basics of secularism .
Then how can you question us about secularism ?You already told secularism is not applicable in Islamic Republic of Pakistan .If that is the case how can you question us about our secularism .
Question is simple .

On topic :Stupid Indian Media as usual .We wont care the religion ,caste or creed of someone when we helps them .

Bullshat. If your concerned about plight of Muslims then you had better get ready to jack up the plight of 1.4 billion people on earth. How about first accepting the Muslim refugees from across the Durand Line? Or are your concerns only for "Indian Muslim"?

How does this actually concerns a women or a guy from across the border ?
I agree 100%.

Bullshat. If your concerned about plight of Muslims then you had better get ready to jack up the plight of 1.4 billion people on earth. How about first accepting the Muslim refugees from across the Durand Line? Or are your concerns only for "Indian Muslim"?

I agree 100%.

TBH if it was an uyghur muslim there wouldnt be any noise .

Indian muslims are a different story for our Pakistani friends.

:D

Selective concerns !!!!

Bullshat. If your concerned about plight of Muslims then you had better get ready to jack up the plight of 1.4 billion people on earth. How about first accepting the Muslim refugees from across the Durand Line? Or are your concerns only for "Indian Muslim"?.

Buulshot is your post, sir.

First of all I'm not concerned at all. That member mentioned me, if you can actually SEE.

Secondly I was making a point that why india advertise itself as a secular country when Murderers of muslims are gifted with PM chairs and people from a specific religion are killed and lynched just because they eat cow or they do certain unharmful acts or speak what they feel like that is not killing/harming anyone.

Why would pakistanis worry about 1.4 billion people elsewhere? They are not getting killed in secular states but are actually getting killed by terrorist groups. Unless if you consider india as a terrorist group?

Why would Pakistan accept refugees from Afghanistan when their government had declared pakistan as enemy state and India as a strategic ally? How does Pakistan know those coming in are not Afghan or indian terrorists, when Afghan track record in pakistan is not great. Isnt this world largest h33 poo crazy coming from world largest democracy that they claim to be strategic ally of Afghanistan but can't take their refugees, being a secular country and an ally?

TBH if it was an uyghur muslim there wouldnt be any noise .

Indian muslims are a different story for our Pakistani friends.

:D

Selective concerns !!!!

Because China claims to be communist country unlike our friends from India who claim to be world largest democracy and secular and what not, all boolshot.

Buulshot is your post, sir.

First of all I'm not concerned at all. That member mentioned me, if you can actually SEE.

Secondly I was making a point that why india advertise itself as a secular country when Murderers of muslims are gifted with PM chairs and people from a specific religion are killed and lynched just because they eat cow or they do certain unharmful acts or speak what they feel like that is not killing/harming anyone.

Why would pakistanis worry about 1.4 billion people elsewhere? They are not getting killed in secular states but are actually getting killed by terrorist groups. Unless if you consider india as a terrorist group?

Why would Pakistan accept refugees from Afghanistan when their government had declared pakistan as enemy state and India as a strategic ally? How does Pakistan know those coming in are not Afghan or indian terrorists, when Afghan track record in pakistan is not great. Isnt this world largest h33 poo crazy coming from world largest democracy that they claim to be strategic ally of Afghanistan but can't take their refugees, being a secular country and an ally?

Because China claims to be communist country unlike our friends from India who claim to be world largest democracy and secular and what not, all boolshot.

Ok .We have agreed all of your points .
But even if are hypocrites or terrorists what is your problem .
How can this become your business?

Ok .We have agreed all of your points .
But even if are hypocrites or terrorists what is your problem .
How can this become your business?

You called me to this thread. I don't care what you guys do in your country as long as it is not Pakistan or IOK related.

AND pakistanis that comment mostly is due to the reason that you guys advertise yourself as secular to please the world but act as hypocrites. I guess, It is the retaliation of you guys commenting on pakistani threads we the fact is that pakistan is known as Islamic republic in the world which give them right to ban any pork or alcohol consumption publicially or punish those who insults any religion. I my self do not agree what Pakistan govt do neither do I support restrictions on Pakistani nonmuslims but I understand that it is a islamic republic and at least not hiding under the blanket of secular and largest democracy, etc.

You called me to this thread. I don't care what you guys do in your country as long as it is not Pakistan or IOK related.

AND pakistanis that comment mostly is due to the reason that you guys advertise yourself as secular to please the world but act as hypocrites. I guess, It is the retaliation of you guys commenting on pakistani threads we the fact is that pakistan is known as Islamic republic in the world which give them right to ban any pork or alcohol consumption publicially or punish those who insults any religion. I my self do not agree what Pakistan govt do neither do I support restrictions on Pakistani nonmuslims but I understand that it is a islamic republic and at least not hiding under the blanket of secular and largest democracy, etc.

Of Course I called you show this 'example' .

Secondly we dont have to please the world .
We will do what we need to do ,what we have to do .

Perhaps we are telling lies to the world and any nations that follows this quality can question us .
But can an Islamic Republic yours to do that ?
That is not matter my friend .Pakistan is your motherland ,you loves Pakistan .

i dont get the point of this thread.
so what, a lady who just so happens to be muslim gave her kidney to someone who happens to be hindu.
am i missing something?

i dont get the point of this thread.
so what, a lady who just so happens to be muslim gave her kidney to someone who happens to be hindu.
am i missing something?

Did u miss the opinion given by the OP after the article source ?

Thats the point of this thread :D

Did u miss the opinion given by the OP after the article source ?

Thats the point of this thread :D
the last part of the post from the starter is just hypocrisy.
pakistanis are just a bit touchy over what the ia are doing to the kashmiris
and thats comming from someone who supports the pakistanis over the kashmir stance

Of Course I called you show this 'example' .

Secondly we dont have to please the world .
We will do what we need to do ,what we have to do .

Perhaps we are telling lies to the world and any nations that follows this quality can question us .
But can an Islamic Republic yours to do that ?
That is not matter my friend .Pakistan is your motherland ,you loves Pakistan .

At the same time can you question anything happen in pakistan?

Pakistan can question due to the fact that it is islamic republic and concerned on inhuman acts happening in so called secular nation.

Yes pakistan is my motherland and I love it but most of my posts comes to this forum as an American. I criticize pakistan on dozens of threads. I value my pakistani roots and at the same time my American identity, both nations are dear to me.

At the same time can you question anything happen in pakistan?

Pakistan can question due to the fact that it is islamic republic and concerned on inhuman acts happening in so called secular nation.

Yes pakistan is my motherland and I love it but most of my posts comes to this forum as an American. I criticize pakistan on dozens of threads. I value my pakistani roots and at the same time my American identity, both nations are dear to me.

Of Course .we cant do that .

Means you can allow inhuman acts in your nation , you cant allow secularism in your nation .And still have audacity to question us about our conducts and values in our nation.Terrific .I would say.

Back
Top Bottom