What's new

Muslim denied job in Delhi as hijab made her 'look Muslim from distance of a kilometre'

This isn't a competition dummy! Mentioning China over and over won't change the fact that india is the most racist and sadistic nation in the history of mankind.
The mongol hordes who invaded and killed their way through Asia was alright.
The Nazis who systematically killed around 6,000,000 Jews were fine folks.
Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge was a fun time to be around.
Mao who killed around 30,000,000 to 40,000,000 Chinese people and called it " A Great Leap Forward" was just expirimenting
Stalin was OK
Serbian ethnic cleansing? Don't know, don't care

But India is the most sadistic and racist country cause you know.......scarf and jobs........

When in Rome, do as the Romans do

The mongol hordes who invaded and killed their way through Asia was alright.
The Nazis who systematically killed around 6,000,000 Jews were fine folks.
Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge was a fun time to be around.
Mao who killed around 30,000,000 to 40,000,000 Chinese people and called it " A Great Leap Forward" was just expirimenting
Stalin was OK
Serbian ethnic cleansing? Don't know, don't care

But India is the most sadistic and racist country cause you know.......scarf and jobs........
Scarves and Jobs no! Mentality yes!

It will be religious discrimination if he specifically forbade only Muslims. He clearly said he does not want ANY religious symbols and practices - that includes Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians etc.

In your desperate attempt to come across samrt (smart) don't take what I said out of context, Plus when one says religious discrimination, it means all respected religions of the world not just Muslims, I hope this helps if not go back to skool(school)..................

First of his place his rules ..
Second this is indeed discrimination ..
Third her appearance should not matter if she is qualified person to work ..
Fourth hijab is not religious symbol same as beard is not for Muslim men .
Fifth no one can identify a Muslim from a kilometer away ..

Sometimes I ask myself... how you behave in society... But If I may take a guess..; Iwill say you will appear normal... even have those "enemies" as friends and will mostly not open your mouth in public in such matters with the "enemy" in front of you...
I will take the guess that what you say right here , right now...even in your family only few knows about your view... I'm pretty sure you are a minority in your whole family... and if I keep digging in guesses... in your family in general there is at least one who is married to a muslim...

But since your logic is only seen by your biased view... here the opposite logic
Shoud I see Tunsian Christians with a cross around his neck , like we see in TN TVs or around the street, AS an enemy and should treat him the same? Should I be disgusted by it? Should I see him/her unable to integrate in our society? What should I do about it? Should I be like the morons in few parts of the region and kill them? Should we be like those killers? What should I do Mister..;Please help me find my way around those enemies... Please...

But here my answer..; Iwill not... Monsters stay in their cases... I'm better than that...

What is interesting in your posts.. is that we see the "emotional/primitive" aspect and the "pragmatic" one playing agaisnt each others... you behave like someone who have high knowledge/Education but yet fall in the case of lower ones... Just Make your mind and accept it... do it here and even IRL... do it... you will feel better in your shoes ...choose... and bear the consequences , good or not..; be a MAn..

I behave normal in society. There are no people i see as enemies in my city or within my friends.

As for your statement, i´m in the youth group of Forza Italia and i voice my opinion openly. We forced 3 families we consider as enemies of Italy out of Lucca. I would not have been voted to be speaker of our youth group if i would be silent.

We have no muslims here Barca. The number of Muslims in Italy is extremly low. Also keep in mind Italy is the country that does not recognice islam as religion.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...accept-to-change-that/?utm_term=.4665915d4236

There are little or no inter religious marriages. Tuscany is a very conservative part of a very conservative country. You behave like an Italian here or you get social expulsed. I would not accept any relative for destroying our family honor.

But as a funny twist, i had a syrian girl but she converted to catholicism for me. Which is ok.

I´m moderate in my family and also far more moderate than most of my friends and family.

My father says things in family i would not say in public. :)
What you do is none of my business. Tunisia is not my country.

We have elections soon and the more far right we go the better will be our result.

Last edited:
I behave normal in society. There are no people i see as enemies in my city or within my friends.

As for your statement, i´m in the youth group of Forza Italia and i voice my opinion openly. We forced 3 families we consider as enemies of Italy out of Lucca. I would not have been voted to be speaker of our youth group if i would be silent.

We have no muslims here Barca. The number of Muslims in Italy is extremly low. Also keep in mind Italy is the country that does not recognice islam as religion.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...accept-to-change-that/?utm_term=.4665915d4236

There are little or no inter religious marriages. Tuscany is a very conservative part of a very conservative country. You behave like an Italian here or you get social expulsed. I would not accept any relative for destroying our family honor.

But as a funny twist, i had a syrian girl but she converted to catholicism for me. Which is ok.

I´m moderate in my family and also far more moderate than most of my friends and family.

We have elections soon and the more far right we go the better will be our result.

Keyboard warrior faggott who comes on a Pakistani forum to show he's naked body .
Lol at forza Italia more like Vatican choirboy who's been repeatedly taped by his arse hole loving priests .
Hahahaha

These white peoples make me laugh
Go away skin failure faggott boy

I pity you... But in the End the answer is the same... Italy will choose and we will see :)
And Since I'm Italian too... I will try to make the steps to vote too... just for the sake of it :)

I pity you... But in the End the answer is the same... Italy will choose and we will see :)
And Since I'm Italian too... I will try to make the steps to vote too... just for the sake of it :)

You are not Italian. You could not even speak italian. You will also make no steps.

Italy already does chose. Dont you love how even the left suddenly turns far right in panic because they lose so much? :)

You are not Italian. You could not even speak italian. You will also make no steps.

Italy already does chose. Dont you love how even the left suddenly turns far right in panic because they lose so much? :)

Well Iam... I have that passeport... if that does not make me one... I don't know then... :)
My father does not vote (once he did)... So the next one... I will be sure to push him do so... and with me this time... :)

If I can give 2 more vote agaisnt you...it's always a win for human sanity... :) Enjoy

Well Iam... I have that passeport... if that does not make me one... I don't know then... :)
My father does not vote (once he did)... So the next one... I will be sure to push him do so... and with me this time... :)

If I can give 2 more vote agaisnt you...it's always a win for human sanity... :) Enjoy

Show your passport. :D But you must not show it. Its enough if you post the fist 6 numbers of it. :)

Amigo i know tht you have nothing italian on you. Not even a worthless passport. Beside that we are 12.000 party members just in Lucca. 2 votes are nothing. If you are Italian you would know we already rule in Tuscany.

Show your passport. :D But you must not show it. Its enough if you post the fist 6 numbers of it. :)

Amigo i know tht you have nothing italian on you. Not even a worthless passport. Beside that we are 12.000 party members just in Lucca. 2 votes are nothing. If you are Italian you would know we already rule in Tuscany.

Well... it's not like I care if you believe me or not... And yes, you are right... I have not a lot of "Italian" in me except a part of my blood and heritage... I have not been educated in the Italian manner... I know little of Italian... I did learn it a bit in High school, since my father asked... BUt I do understand the South dialect of my father...
But My move is just a c*ckblocker one... Even it' s nothing... it could help... and if I Happen to not vote here ( My father will) I will the next time...

Best Regards.

Ps: If you happen to visit SanSevero... tell me...who knows you may encounter one of my family member...

Well... it's not like I care if you believe me or not... And yes, you are right... I have not a lot of "Italian" in me except a part of my blood and heritage... I have not been educated in the Italian manner... I know little of Italian... I did learn it a bit in High school, since my father asked... BUt I do understand the South dialect of my father...
But My move is just a c*ckblocker one... Even it' s nothing... it could help... and if I Happen to not vote here ( My father will) I will the next time...

Best Regards.

Ps: If you happen to visit SanSevero... tell me...who knows you may encounter one of my family member...

Semper fidelis Hanni.

Back
Top Bottom