What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

don´t bullshit with "China loves peace".

shall I tell you how many times you attacked Vietnam and killed our people?
shall I tell you how many times you helped our enemies to attack Vietnam and kill our people?

you claim the entire SC Sea as yours and say Vietnam is greedy?

Germany host US base as part of the NATO alliance.
Vietnam hosted Soviet base as part of the Soviet-Vietnam alliance.

do you see any similarities?

if Vietnam signs a military treaty with Japan, we will allow Japan to station naval ships in Cam Ranh bay. the same goes for Japan. they will allow Vietnam to station naval ships in Okinawa.
Root of the problem in the South China Sea. I said that the South China Sea is China's waters is based on history. How about you? Originally Chinese waters here. Why I can not say this is our seas? We are not greedy, you are too ignorant.

don´t bullshit with "China loves peace".

shall I tell you how many times you attacked Vietnam and killed our people?
shall I tell you how many times you helped our enemies to attack Vietnam and kill our people?

you claim the entire SC Sea as yours and say Vietnam is greedy?

Germany host US base as part of the NATO alliance.
Vietnam hosted Soviet base as part of the Soviet-Vietnam alliance.

do you see any similarities?

if Vietnam signs a military treaty with Japan, we will allow Japan to station naval ships in Cam Ranh bay. the same goes for Japan. they will allow Vietnam to station naval ships in Okinawa.

You said Soviet provided free weapons to Vietnam but Soviet Union didn't pay the fee to lease the base for their naval fleet. Vietnamese were starving but still had to ship millions tons of rice and grain to Soviet to pay off the debt.

You said Soviet provided free weapons to Vietnam but Soviet Union didn't pay the fee to lease the base for their naval fleet. Vietnamese were starving but still had to ship millions tons of rice and grain to Soviet to pay off the debt.
However, during the Vietnam War, China's assistance to Vietnam is gratuitous.

Root of the problem in the South China Sea. I said that the South China Sea is China's waters is based on history. How about you? Originally Chinese waters here. Why I can not say this is our seas? We are not greedy, you are too ignorant.
based on history? what history?

China never controls and administers the SC Sea. Ancient China had no concept of sea sovereignty, until the collapse of the Qing. How can you say that is your sea when you did not have a high-sea fleet?

the sea exists when continents began to take shape, millions years ago.
China exists since 4,000 years, while your claim exists less than 100 years.
Do you believe that only Chinese lived around the SC Sea? no Vietnamese, Pinoys, Malays and so on.

Vietnam? we administered and controlled the sea lanes and islands since the Nguyen´s, early of 19 century.

...and they gave Vietnam billions of dollar when we were at war with the chinese in the 1970-80s. two-way deal.

too sad, the Soviet Union collapsed.

Last edited:
based on history? what history?

China never controls and administers the SC Sea. Ancient China had no concept of sea sovereignty, until the collapse of the Qing.

the sea exists when continents began to take shape, probably millions years ago.
China exists since 4,000 years, while your claim exists less than 100 years.

Vietnam? we administered and controlled the sea lanes and islands since the Nguyen´s, early of 19 century.
When China began to engage in maritime trade, the Vietnamese still in the tree. When Zheng He arrived in Africa, you still savages. Only from the Ming Dynasty, has been 600 years. We first discovered these islands, you stole them. Now, we need to recapture the islands.

When China began to engage in maritime trade, the Vietnamese still in the tree. When Zheng He arrived in Africa, you still savages. Only from the Ming Dynasty, has been 600 years. We first discovered these islands, you stole them. Now, we need to recapture the islands.
bla bla bla...you only read CCP faked books, I assume.

savages my ***

Vietnam destroyed the Han naval fleet in the batte in the 10 century, because we are smarter.
Dai Viet annihilated the Ming army in the 14 century because we had better firearms and warfare.

the fleet of Zheng He was scrapped after his travel. for a long period of time you had no navy.

bla bla bla...you only read CCP faked books, I assume.

savages my ***

Vietnam destroyed the Han naval fleet in the batte in the 10 century, because we are smarter.
Dai Viet annihilated the Ming army in the 14 century because we had better firearms and warfare.

the fleet of Zheng He was scrapped after his travel. for a long period of time you had no navy.
Haha, actually most of the time, Vietnam is a subsidiary of China State. You have to admit it. You are smarter than us? Haha, kidding. Not funny. The fact is that we stronger than you, and always has been.

14-3117-1399866418.jpg
10325256_280602025439979_4222652946269632907_n.jpg
ImageView.aspx
praha2-5050-1399866417.jpg

DSC-0292-8534-1399866417.jpg

sec-4939-1399866417.jpg

praha-6955-1399866417.jpg

In European, in Taipei, in Tokyo ... with support of local residents ...
Taiwanese, Japanese, European ...

Last edited:
I read many Vietnamese patrol vessels break through the cordon of chinese vessels protecting the oil rig and fight a 1-hour fierce water battle.
let see if any pics are available.

LOL.

This is funny: vietnamese protesting in vietnam.

tell me why should China/Chinese even care about such "protests"?

I read many Vietnamese patrol vessels break through the cordon of chinese vessels protecting the oil rig and fight a 1-hour fierce water battle.
let see if any pics are available.

can't wait to see vietnamese navy joining the game.
can't wait for the vietnamese navy to fire the first shoot.

learn history: our navy had a battle with your guys 30 years ago, your service men killed in that battle were probably still lying at the seabed in that arae.

in the Vietnam media
among 80 chinese vessels are two guided missiles frigates.

LOL.

This is funny: vietnamese protesting in vietnam.

tell me why should China/Chinese even care about such "protests"?

can't wait to see vietnamese navy joining the game.
can't wait for the vietnamese navy to fire the first shoot.

learn history: our navy had a battle with your guys 30 years ago, your service men killed in that battle were probably still lying at the seabed in that arae.
your chicom image is going down the toilette at alarming rate.
all of your works to improve the picture of your peaceful rise in the region and elsewhere are damaged.

I hope you enjoy it. if you care or not, it is not our problem.

if it comes to a war or not, nobody can tell at this stage. should you continue with aggression, the payday could come quicker than you expected. just keep mentioning your killing our people.

Last edited:
True or false, you can ask your government. We destroy them, because we find that these people are ungrateful.
ungratefulness was the reason you started a war against Vietnam?

Sri Landa backs Vietnam in this dispute. Will you start a war against SL soon?

Back
Top Bottom