What's new

Biden to sign strategic partnership deal with Vietnam in latest bid to counter China in the region

Japan killed more Vietnamese likely 1 million -- far more than China.

They took all the food from Nam Dinh, and people there starve to death.

This is the reason why entire male folks of Nam Dinh joined Dang Cong San.

Its effect still linger.

Most generals in army are Nam Dinh.
What would you chose? A gun from a dead Japanese 70 years ago or a Chinese gun pointing to your head today?

Vietnam scandalize China too much.

Should focus on Japan, they are really evil.

I don't think you understand.

Japan current military is a Self Defense Force, in legal sense they are glorified police. Japan cannot legally have an army right now.

The dream of the japanese is to break the US's chain and have an army like a normal country.

If it was up to me, they would reverse their constitution almost immediately and do just that. I'm all for it.

They could also go nuclear in a matter of months. It is well within their capability.

Pham Minh Chinh was an elite officer of Bo Cong An. He SURE hate USA and USA NGO lackies, arm insurgency, and must have crack down on a number of them.

With Bo Cong An, CPV boss Quang Ninh background, he sure wont like USA and will be close to China.

1692511737933.png

1692511778607.png

In January 1985, Phạm Minh Chính became an Intelligence officer within the Department of intelligence within the Ministry of Public Security. Among other things, he served as an intelligence officer in the Department of Europe and America within the department of intelligence during his time within the Department of Intelligence. In March 1991, Phạm Minh Chính became an officer of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, working at the Vietnamese Embassy in Romania.

In November 1994, he returned to the Ministry of Public Security, becoming the Deputy Head of the Department of Europe. Between May 1999 and August 2010, he served as the Deputy Director of several departments. In August 2010, he became a member of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam at the 11th party Congress. He was re-elected at the 12th party congress in February 2015. In February 2016, he became a member of the Politburo of the Communist Party of Vietnam.

If it was up to me, they would reverse their constitution almost immediately and do just that. I'm all for it.

They could also go nuclear in a matter of months. It is well within their capability.
Japan deserves a place under sun.

But if we get nicety too. Vietnam navy needs more submarines. We need more frigates. and on top of my wish list: destroyers.

Back
Top Bottom