What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

Look on videos and see how much Vietnamese self-refrain and endure, under Chinese ships attack.
We did not want to rise tension and let the greedy Chicom government has chance to open a war.
Vietnamese want peace.

No sir, there's no Chinese sea with over 80% SCS belong Chinese.
There's only greedy U-shape was draw in chaos time of Republic of China, and greedy Chicom Govt keep their path.
You love your country, and love your people, it's not mean you must agree with wrong actions from your Government.

Do you love your greedy and corruption officials like Bo Xilai !?
He was loved by so may people, and now, Chinese govt said him is serious criminal.

Your government and military are very corrupt now, you should open your eyes.

10298255_715865491804742_8763645053813582762_o.jpg
In fact the Chinese people first discovered these islands. At least from the beginning of the Ming Dynasty. We named these islands, while the representative was Zheng He. So far 600 years. We corruption? The existence of the world's countries do not corrupt it? We corruption, but now we are the world's second largest economy. We corruption, but we can manufacture fifth generation fighter aircraft. We corruption, but our army is very powerful. Why? Can you tell me? Which countries do not have domestic issues? And now we are addressing these issues.

In fact the Chinese people first discovered these islands. At least from the beginning of the Ming Dynasty. We named these islands, while the representative was Zheng He. So far 600 years. We corruption? The existence of the world's countries do not corrupt it? We corruption, but now we are the world's second largest economy. We corruption, but we can manufacture fifth generation fighter aircraft. We corruption, but our army is very powerful. Why? Can you tell me? Which countries do not have domestic issues? And now we are addressing these issues.
You do not understand China, and you do not understand the strong China. Why do you think China backwards? I do not understand. China will be more powerful. Our goal is the United States. As I said, I love China. I believe that my government, the fact is true. Our troops can devote life for the people. This is something you are undeniable.

No sir, there's no Chinese sea with over 80% SCS belong Chinese.
There's only greedy U-shape was draw in chaos time of Republic of China, and greedy Chicom Govt keep their path.
You love your country, and love your people, it's not mean you must agree with wrong actions from your Government.

Do you love your greedy and corruption officials like Bo Xilai !?
He was loved by so may people, and now, Chinese govt said him is serious criminal.

Your government and military are very corrupt now, you should open your eyes.

10298255_715865491804742_8763645053813582762_o.jpg
Today is the sixth anniversary of Wenchuan earthquake anniversary. Look at these pictures, this is the Wenchuan May 12, 2008
0016763d99620d25467328.jpg

Our troops
10493507_998249.jpg
14203156_995505.jpg

20092517344160977801.jpg

our government
xin_290506131740328300128.jpg

Last edited:
Sir, even if you discovered it, that's not mean it belong to you.
You should read more about sovereignty, and UNCLOS.
Vietnamese control Paracel and a part of Spratly Islands from 19th century to 1974, when PRC attack us, and illegal occupied it.
You can love your country, but it's not mean you must ruin the fact.

Look on videos and see how much Vietnamese self-refrain and endure, under Chinese ships attack.
We did not want to rise tension and let the greedy Chicom government has chance to open a war.
Vietnamese want peace.

Just three years to complete the reconstruction of Wenchuan.
Now Wenchuan
1291874_101n.jpg
15064466350411252977.jpg
b8ac6f30e5ac0f243cec11.jpg
LOCAL201202270819000337507896353.jpg

Vietnam VCP is so useless. Don't even dare to spray water cannon at CMS and can't even defend Vietnam and take back parcel island. Act like turtle and coward. Vietnamese shall revolt and tear down VCP :lol:
stupid china men
tuoitrenews.vn/society/19588/vietnamese-ships-fight-back-chinese-vessels-with-water-cannons

Vietnamese want peace.

What do you think?

Vietnamese control Paracel and a part of Spratly Islands from 19th century to 1974, when PRC attack us, and illegal occupied it.

The fact is paracel island is China. Of cos, its within our right to dig oil there. If you are not happy. Instead wimping like a baby. You shall send your warship to tear down our oil rig if you are capable enough. I dare you!

Nobody own anything you are not able to defend. :lol:

Vietnamese want peace.

It just show Vietnamese cowardice and uselessness. All Vietnamese will be ashamed of watching it. :lol:

Vietnamese illegal occupied these islands, we do not recognize you rule over these islands. We will recover these islands. You have to face reality.

Vietnamese illegal occupied these islands, we do not recognize you rule over these islands. We will recover these islands. You have to face reality.

Precisly, In vietnamese mentality, they always think China is the one in 70s and 80s. They never update their reality to 2014 where China has become a juggernaut and Soviet Union is no more. While Vietnam is reduced to nobody. :lol:

stupid china men
tuoitrenews.vn/society/19588/vietnamese-ships-fight-back-chinese-vessels-with-water-cannons

As a new member, don't attack others by negative adjective like that, em !!!

US, Japan, Philippines. many other did not say it in public, but they know PRC action is provocative.

So What's your Govt speak about that rig in officially until now !?
Chinese Govt madness aggressive actions are danger for everyone, include Chinese people.

Oh, US. she is being business with Russia in Ukraine, isn't she? Oh, Japs. How much material support you guys got from them? Will it make a difference? Oh, Philippines. Someone you can completely ignore. If, if China really do anything wrong, please, please ask those "many other did not say it in public" show their real position and say something for you.

protest in Czech republic

10308141_529793983810233_2134573372116106995_n.jpg

They always have ambitions to annex Thailand, Laos, to form an united Indo-China Peninsula, that will be a big threats for China. We should watch them.
why should we pose a threat to China if we annex others?

you know we never have intention to pacify the central plain :angel:

Last edited:
In fact the Chinese people first discovered these islands. At least from the beginning of the Ming Dynasty. We named these islands, while the representative was Zheng He. .
you sound like a broken radio. repeat the bullshit over and over again.

I have never been in Shanghai. If I visit the city tomorrow, I discover it and name it to xyz.
will the city belong to me?

that is your logic.

Back
Top Bottom