What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

Viet Nam's reaction so intense, which exactly proves their bottom line, that is protest only. In China, no one care about this. I thought they would do something really threatening, but I am wrong, sorry.

Now we know their real power, that is trash.

ungratefulness was the reason you started a war against Vietnam?

Sri Landa backs Vietnam in this dispute. Will you start a war against SL soon?
You should know that China and Sri Lanka are friendly countries. In many cases, the protest is invalid. This is the Americans told us.

ungratefulness was the reason you started a war against Vietnam?

Sri Landa backs Vietnam in this dispute. Will you start a war against SL soon?
We are here to fight to no avail. Vietnam and China cooperation will be your best choice, not wishful thinking can help you in other countries, like Iraq and Afghanistan.

Viet Nam's reaction so intense, which exactly proves their bottom line, that is protest only. In China, no one care about this. I thought they would do something really threatening, but I am wrong, sorry.

Now we know their real power, that is trash.

when chinese people protested Japan recently over Senkaku dispute, base on your logic China is in bottom line.

Sorry, China dont have real power to counter Japan, your power is big trash.

when chinese people protested Japan recently over Senkaku dispute, base on your logic China is in bottom line.

Japan and US are truly allies, we are actually fighting against both of them. China could handle Japan easily in 2020. When you guys are high protesting China, you really enjoy it, uh? But people in China couldn't care more about your dick move, because you are a bunch of jungle crawlers.

2-1402121I54G12.jpg
20120220043905300.jpg
a2095472678e0d3ecffeeb4893e515c4.jpg

Maybe your eyes broken.
Then you look at these pictures.
Chinese maritime police to expel the Sea of Japan to the police. China's oil and gas fields in the vicinity of the Diaoyu Islands. Chinese people boarded the Diaoyu Islands. Now, you want to turn a blind eye to these photos?

Japan and US are truly allies, we are actually fighting against both of them. China could handle Japan easily in 2020. When you guys are high protesting China, you really enjoy it, uh? But people in China couldn't care more about your dick move, because you are a bunch of jungle crawlers.

who can belive that you can handing Japan in early 2020 ?

In the past Mao said US is paper tiger, late on in 1972 Mao welcomed Nixon in Peking warmly.

timg

too young too simple,something naive,Haha

timg
timg

we have no power!

Last edited:
You should reflect on their own. We Chinese love peace, but not afraid of war. As brothers, we've helped you, but you let us down. Blame the reason is because you are too greedy Vietnamese government.
I said: "You should change yourself first!" OK! :coffee:
Change your mind a little, and look on another corner.

If Vietnamese Govt's go greedy, so why did we always want to peace talk with you !? We know about the rig at before 01-05-2014, why did we just keep silence until 07-05-2014 !?
We did'nt respond the attack from Chinese ships in six days and endure it, SIX DAYS, and try to contact Chinese Govt side, even highest level, but Chinese didn't respond.

Chinese Govt press conference was foolscarp when they said: "There was not clash on SCS", and after Vietnamese show more proof, they said contrary way: "Vietnam ram and spray water on China. Chinese side has not armed ships" (everybody has eyes are surely saw very clear the automatic and remote control gun on Chinese ships)

Your Govt is liar.

If Vietnamese was greedy, why did we agree to change Gulf of Tonkin 's map from 19th century to nowaday map !?
If you consider because we scared the mighty China and must obey Chinese Govt, so why did we still insist on Paracel and Spratly Islands !? ( and we have right to had 200nm EEZ follow UNCLOS, signed by almost nation, include China )

If Vietnamese Govt's go greedy, so why did we always want to peace talk with you !? We know about the rig at before 01-05-2014, why did we just keep silence until 07-05-2014 !?
We did'nt respond the attack from Chinese ships in six days and endure it, SIX DAYS, and try to contact Chinese Govt side, even highest level, but Chinese didn't respond.

Chinese Govt press conference was foolscarp when they said: "There was not clash on SCS", and after Vietnamese show more proof, they said contrary way: "Vietnam ram and spray water on China. Chinese side has not armed ships" (everybody has eyes are surely saw very clear the automatic and remote control gun on Chinese ships)

Your Govt is liar.

If Vietnamese was greedy, why did we agree to change Gulf of Tonkin 's map from 19th century to nowaday map !?
If you consider because we scared the mighty China and must obey Chinese Govt, so why did we still insist on Paracel and Spratly Islands !? ( and we have right to had 200nm EEZ follow UNCLOS, signed by almost nation, include China )
Why do I say no dispute? Because this is China's waters. I have said many times. This sea is China's seas, you say you want to negotiate with the Chinese people. Why? Why do we negotiate with you? If I say Hanoi is Chinese territory, and you certainly do not agree, we say, let us negotiate it. You will agree with us?

Your Govt is liar.

I do not want to quarrel with you, it makes no sense. I love China, you love Vietnam. We do not intend to harm your people. If possible, we can be friends. We have 1.3 billion people. We have to survive. Previously, we said that Vietnam and China can cooperate, but you do not agree.

Last edited:
Why do I say no dispute? Because this is China's waters. I have said many times. This sea is China's seas, you say you want to negotiate with the Chinese people. Why? Why do we negotiate with you? If I say Hanoi is Chinese territory, and you certainly do not agree, we say, let us negotiate it. You will agree with us?

I do not want to quarrel with you, it makes no sense. I love China, you love Vietnam. We do not intend to harm your people. If possible, we can be friends. We have 1.3 billion people. We have to survive. Previously, we said that Vietnam and China can cooperate, but you do not agree.
yes,we love peace,but we are not afraid of war.if Vietnam to stop the invasion,China and Vietnam can become the friend

No sir, there's no Chinese sea with over 80% SCS belong Chinese.
There's only greedy U-shape was draw in chaos time of Republic of China, and greedy Chicom Govt keep their path.
You love your country, and love your people, it's not mean you must agree with wrong actions from your Government.

Do you love your greedy and corruption officials like Bo Xilai !?
He was loved by so may people, and now, Chinese govt said him is serious criminal.

Your government and military are very corrupt now, you should open your eyes.

10298255_715865491804742_8763645053813582762_o.jpg

yes,we love peace,but we are not afraid of war.if Vietnam to stop the invasion,China and Vietnam can become the friend

They always have ambitions to annex Thailand, Laos, to form an united Indo-China Peninsula, that will be a big threats for China. We should watch them.

Back
Top Bottom