What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

Vietnam and China cooperation can literally control all the SCS, look at the map Vietnam face most of the SCS but without the military to control the Sea lane.

we need it, and we righteous, this is most important. The game is just going on.

Don't be so naive with morality and righteousness in this world. When you weak you want time to build up your strength and hopefully you can maintain your nation with stability and less confrontation in international politic. China know Vietnam is currently weak, they will force Vietnam to play an unwinnable hand.

I always know u r not Indonesian .

btw : No Vnese care abt what Indonesian think abt VN coz we dont have any conflict. I'd better for u to use Thailand flag to troll us, at least there r some conflict between VN -Tland :pop:

Always know you're a brain addled yuon.

you are a superior bastard. know your place.

Thank you for admitting that my kinds are superior
Kitty-you-are-so.jpg

if you want to lick chinese boots, just go ahead and enjoy. I hope you love it when they return and stage another military drill before your indonesian coast.

I distrust China just as much you trust your communist government to do good on the matter. The differences is I don't fool myself into believing that my country can actually stand a chance. This is why I never understand the Viet, Philippines or Indian members here. They actually believe in doing the same thing as you, despite the mounting evidences stacked against them. Having faith is one thing believing that you can fly by flapping your arms is another.

Other than China government agree to backdown and pull off their oil rig in the disputed territory, external force won't influence China decision on this matter. China will never backdown if Vietnam want to confront China in a naval war.

The last thing China want Vietnam to ally with Japan to contain China because China always have a strong animosity toward Japan, China can tolerate most of the nation but Japan and China history run too deep. China moved the rig into the dispute territory to make point in both political and military to Vietnam.
the trust to the chicom is completely destroyed, nothing can be ruled out now.
the government of Vietnam publicly accuses China of grave aggression. that is new. the anger runs high.

I won´t wonder if Vietnam has already started to negotiate with Japan over a military alliance.

Look how nice the japanese are. a policeman helps when the our people are underway to the chinese embassy in Tokyo.

10270449_529786943810937_4965389016187054309_n.jpg

Last edited:
Always know you're a brain addled yuon.

Thank you for admitting that my kinds are superior
Kitty-you-are-so.jpg

I distrust China just as much you trust your communist government to do good on the matter. The differences is I don't fool myself into believing that my country can actually stand a chance. This is why I never understand the Viet, Philippines or Indian members here. They actually believe in doing the same thing as you, despite the mounting evidences stacked against them. Having faith is one thing believing that you can fly by flapping your arms is another.
All VNese should stop reply to this troll, hes not Indonesian. Dont waste ur time with this false flagger.:)

the government of Vietnam publicly accuses China of grave aggression. that is new. the anger runs high.

I won´t wonder if Vietnam has already started to negotiate with Japan over a military alliance.
Dont waste time with that troll, bro. Hes not Indonesian, Hes the VN hater.

Don't be so naive with morality and righteousness in this world. When you weak you want time to build up your strength and hopefully you can maintain your nation with stability and less confrontation in international politic. China know Vietnam is currently weak, they will force Vietnam to play an unwinnable hand.

we know it.

What Japan military alliance will help Vietnam to fight a war with China? In other for Vietnam to arm up require atleast 5 yrs of military expansion, no nation will donate billions dollar weapons free of charge. China already know Vietnam game, they forced Vietnam into an unwinnable move at the present moment. China won't allow VietNam to arm up and challenge them in SCS with alliance from other nation.

Look how nice the japanese are. a policeman helps when the our people are underway to the chinese embassy in Tokyo.

10270449_529786943810937_4965389016187054309_n.jpg

Japan want Vietnam to fight a war with China, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

You should change yourself first. :coffee:
Vietnamese's always hope China is peaceful and good brother, but the world is so cruel ... :sleep:
You should reflect on their own. We Chinese love peace, but not afraid of war. As brothers, we've helped you, but you let us down. Blame the reason is because you are too greedy Vietnamese government.

What Japan military alliance will help Vietnam to fight a war with China? In other for Vietnam to arm up require atleast 5 yrs of military expansion, no nation will donate billions dollar weapons free of charge. China already know Vietnam game, they forced Vietnam into an unwinnable move at the present moment. China won't allow VietNam to arm up and challenge them in SCS with alliance from other nation.
how can China prevent the military build-up of Vietnam?

the Soviet Union provided and donated billions of dollar in military equippments and economic aid to Vietnam during war times.
history shows Vietnam is capable to fight against any enemy when we have advanced weapons.

if we take down China, I think the Japanese won´t cry a tear. Helping Vietnam will help Japan. Any Yen is worth for.

how can China prevent the military build-up of Vietnam?

the Soviet Union provided billions of dollar in military equippments and economic aid to Vietnam during war times.
history shows Vietnam is capable to fight against any enemy when we have advanced weapons.

if we take down China, I think the Japanese won´t cry a tear. Helping Vietnam will help Japan. Any Yen is worth for.

Vietnam had to paid back billions dollar worth of agriculture product for the billions dollars Vietnam owed to Russian. Nothing is free lunch in this world.

Vietnam had to paid back billions dollar worth of agriculture product for the billions dollars Vietnam owed to Russian. Nothing is free lunch in this world.
VN just paid back a small part of the debts. most was written down.

the Soviets knew we could never pay back. However, they were willing to provide anything Vietnam needed in war times.
moreover, they were very happy to see Vietnam to spank the French, the American and the Chinese. Any Ruble was worth for.

Japan could give us all modern weapons on credit we need to stop Chinese aggression. Stopping China expansion in the region would benefit Japan security.

VN just paid back a small part of the debts. most was written down.

the Soviets knew we could never pay back. However, they were willing to provide anything Vietnam needed in war times.
moreover, they were very happy to see Vietnam to spank the French, the American and the Chinese. Any Ruble was worth for.

Japan could give us all modern weapons on credit we need to stop Chinese aggression. Stopping China expansion in the region would benefit Japan security.

You said Russian provided free weapons to Vietnam but Vietnam did pay back the debt Vietnam owed to Russian and allowed Russian based naval fleet in Cam Ranh. Soviet provide free weapons to Vietnam my ***.

You should reflect on their own. We Chinese love peace, but not afraid of war. As brothers, we've helped you, but you let us down. Blame the reason is because you are too greedy Vietnamese government.
don´t bullshit with "China loves peace".

shall I tell you how many times you attacked Vietnam and killed our people?
shall I tell you how many times you helped our enemies to attack Vietnam and kill our people?

you claim the entire SC Sea as yours and say Vietnam is greedy?

You said Russian provided free weapons to Vietnam but Vietnam did pay back the debt Vietnam owed to Russian and allowed Russian based naval fleet in Cam Ranh. Soviet provide free weapons to Vietnam my ***.
Germany host US base as part of the NATO alliance.
Vietnam hosted Soviet base as part of the Soviet-Vietnam alliance.

do you see any similarities?

if Vietnam signs a military treaty with Japan, we will allow Japan to station naval ships in Cam Ranh bay. the same goes for Japan. they will allow Vietnam to station naval ships in Okinawa.

Last edited:
don´t bullshit with "China loves peace".

shall I tell you how many times you attacked Vietnam and killed our people?
shall I tell you how many times you helped our enemies to attack Vietnam and kill our people?

you claim the entire SC Sea as yours and say Vietnam is greedy?

China fought a border war with Vietnam in 1979, other than 1 month border war in 1979, how many time China fight a war in Vietnam in the last 40 yrs?

Back
Top Bottom