What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

let me tell you something, i have uncle who lives in Hongkong or Xianggang, he is a vietnam war veteran, when we met, he told me some story about vietnam war with US, he told me how you guys laughing, eating, cooking, and work together with him to drove US out of Vietnam, but do you know what he said about you guys right now? Ingrate, that's what he said.

Hmmm... I find it interesting how all of a sudden a few 'new members' popped up here within a very short amount of time. Coincidence? I don't think so.

let me tell you something, i have uncle who lives in Hongkong or Xianggang, he is a vietnam war veteran, when we met, he told me some story about vietnam war with US, he told me how you guys laughing, eating, cooking, and work together with him to drove US out of Vietnam, but do you know what he said about you guys right now? Ingrate, that's what he said.

revu, thanks for your uncle support to us.
I'm surprise about information, China considers Vietnam as "ingrate".

Except the terrible phase post war 1979, until 1991 ... Official media of Vietnam never downplay the support of China to help us defeat 2 super powers.

Let check with him for below question :

1. Because he left Vietnam for so long time, when and where he get the information caused him think Vietnam ingrate ?
Have in mind that China state run media always show their own opinion, lack of conscious to express the pure information which is essential for what so called news ...

2. As modern guy, how could you get the pure information from media, Internet, and which source of info could you approach?
Could you use any search engines beside China state run engine ?
Could you google, youtubing, facebooking ?

Please enrich yourself with information as we do everyday

Chinese mem, if you are not funding by govt for trolling here, let study more for the truth, inside and outside. let think why freedom is not including free to search for what you want. why Chinese govt keep monopoly in providing info to you. Hongkong acts differently because they can get the genuine info via any search they want. We dont expect you follow our opinion but only The Truth. don't let Xi lie to you more. Why Tiananmen incident, bloody riots .. in Hangzhou cannot be Truth in china media? it is not always fake news, just china media control and drive to what they want to know, then it is not considered as news. dont limit your source of news.
If you know where I can get a gig working for Chinese government dispelling lies made by anti-China trolls, please send me a private message. I will be an asset.

2. As modern guy, how could you get the pure information from media, Internet, and which source of info could you approach?
Could you use any search engines beside China state run engine ?
Could you google, youtubing, facebooking ?
Please enrich yourself with information as we do everyday
1. google :yes
2. BBC or CNN or most of other medien: yes
3.youtube ,facebook : no.

1. google :yes
2. BBC or CNN or most of other medien: yes
3.youtube ,facebook : no.
not having access to FB is a good thing. It will save you unnecessary headache 20 years later when you want to be a CEO or statesman. I deleted mine recently.

not having access to FB is a good thing. It will save you unnecessary headache 20 years later when you want to be a CEO or statesman. I deleted mine recently.
I have a FB account, but only for businesse to connect and find more customer.
and FB account is also good for Iphone game center.

Chinese mem, if you are not funding by govt for trolling here
no money.

revu, thanks for your uncle support to us.
I'm surprise about information, China considers Vietnam as "ingrate".
Except the terrible phase post war 1979, until 1991 ... Official media of Vietnam never downplay the support of China to help us defeat 2 super powers.

even today, vienam is still commrade. china will support vietnam in many case.
but national interrest is higher than communistic brothership.

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
A superpower don't dare to admit what did they do ... you can change subject as you want and keep delusion, kid.:rolleyes1:

Yeah, you haven't feeling anything, Chinese society and culture are so corrupt now.
That's why poor girl Yue Yue died, and yes Chinese boys keep howling how mighty and rich they are ...
Did you know Yue Yeu !? May be you don't know, China is too big, and you're too small ...:coffee:

Oh Yeah. Chinese's failure when so many adults scared a little girl like Yue Yue and pretended like they don't see anything, and didn't save the little girl until too late.

Just like some delusion boys try to be cool in here, pretend like they're wisdom and powerful.
But in real life, what would they do if they see small bunch terrorist swinging their knife and kill people !?
Howling like here? Do something !? Or run like dog !?
Or what would they do if they see another Yue Yue !?

I just wonder what would would "Beast" do !? Oh, What !?? Beast !??? May be we have the answer.

Chinese travelling overseas so much and so many countries see them like uncivilized, until Chinese Govt can't stand with it and must publish a guidance book to how and how and how ... to do what and what and what ... when they step on other country's soil.

Vietnamese Govt is group of liar !? Oh, Look at Chinese buddy:
How many high level Chinese leader become crimes !? Bo Xilai ? Zhou Yongkang !? ... How many millions dollar they got !?

Keep howling and swanking and crying on here, beast boys, enjoy your delusion.

For more funny, I will give you another info: South Vietnam and nowaday Vietnamese Govt made many exploration on block 142, 143 location from 1972 to 2007, and they're still not find anything about oil.

So I will not wonder when Chinese Govt announce not found anything and drag the rig back.
Massive Rig is funny show to help Chinese Govt keep people stare on it, forget their suffer and keep their some delusion boys to live in corrupt society ...:close_tema:

Done with delusion boys ... :sleep:
You'd better pray for China not to crash, because then it will be Vietnam. You can not change the world, but we can. And, we do not lie, lie like Vietnam. In addition, we do not need you to worry about the country. First Mind your own country.

"Smooth move" China...

RI considers ASEAN Community solution to security concerns, says SBY
The Jakarta Post, Jakarta | National | Mon, May 12 2014, 6:29 AM
notify_pageview

President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has highlighted the need to establish an ASEAN Political Security Community to handle security threats in the future, both in Southeast Asia and East Asia as well as on the global level.

“The ASEAN Political Security Community will increase common capacity to respond to security threats. “We [ASEAN] will produce a joint position to safeguard peace and to respond to security and political challenges in line with international laws without taking military action,” said the President as quoted by Antara news agency.

He was speaking at the plenary meeting of the 24th ASEAN Summit in Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar, on Sunday.

President Yudhoyono said that through the ASEAN Political Security Community, the potential for conflict in the South China Sea could be better addressed.

ASEAN, he further said, could also positively contribute to addressing other security challenges, such as territorial conflicts in East Asia involving China, Japan and South and North Korea.

“Through ASEAN cooperation, we have been able to realize a peaceful and stable region. In the last 10 years, we have manage to push ASEAN to transform to become a community from an association,” said Yudhoyono.

He said this transformation was a historical milestone because the ASEAN Community would become a community with one vision and one identity.

ASEAN is set to realize the ASEAN Community in 2015, which comprises three ASEAN pillars: security and political community, social culture community and economic community.

On Saturday, ASEAN foreign ministers in a joint statement expressed concerns over South China Sea developments that had increased tension in the region.

The ministers urged all parties involved, in line with universally recognized international law principles, including the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS) 1982, to exercise restraint and avoid taking action that could disrupt peace and stability in the region. (dhi/ebf)

RI considers ASEAN Community solution to security concerns, says SBY | The Jakarta Post

To all Vietnamese members here do not forget that China even with this incident is still our greatest customers:
China's development is good for ASEAN

& I am more concerned about the economic status of the region.

Chinese mestizo don't troll here. You could turn back to China and join to PLA.

What kind of kid are you ? big liar, kid.

cowardice Chinese can not facing with Japan in Senkaku , then how can you change the world ?
You really do not know, we have controlled the Diaoyu Islands. We will also control the Paracel Islands. You can not change anything. This is a fact.

Sorry, we didnt request any Chinese soldier to fight for us in VN war. Ur uncle should blame Chairman Mao for sending him to VN .Chairman Mao forced us to let ur uncle enter VN , if not, he would not send the supply any more.

And Im sure that he didnt fight in the front line. He just buit the road or defend some factory in the real.

You really do not know, we have controlled the Diaoyu Islands. We will also control the Paracel Islands. You can not change anything. This is a fact.

Japan control Senkaku , and you are crying now. Man Qing signed with Japan 1895 island belong to japan included Taiwan.You don't have right to claim back.

Sorry, we didnt request any Chinese soldier to fight for us in VN war. Ur uncle should blame Chairman Mao for sending him to VN .Chairman Mao forced us to let ur uncle enter VN , if not, he would not send the supply any more.

And Im sure that he didnt fight in the front line. He just buit the road or defend some factory in the real.

Anyway, we appreciate his uncle support, and we love to see his uncle and himself and all other who loved Vietnam to know more about the Truth and continue love Vietnam

Japan control Senkaku , and you are crying now. Man Qing signed with Japan 1895 island belong to japan included Taiwan.You don't have right to claim back.

Just like China in control of the island is dispute, Vietnam have no right to claim it back?

China moved the oil rig within China control of the island, why Vietnamese out on the street protest?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom