What's new

Monthly Exports of Goods & Services in March 2021 were $3176 Million, HIGHEST ever in country's history

Honestly, I don't expect much change to happen in the economy. I used the example of old car with banjaxed engine. You can tweak it and or even repair some parts but at the end of day it might give you some performance increase but that will be nominal. Yeh from max top speed of 40mph you might garner 50mph. But that is it.

When what you need is 100mph performance. For that you need a new engine or better a new car. Meaning the entire structure of the economy has to be revamped. But you think that is possible by a weak coalition government? This is against powerful vested interests. You see what is happening with sugar mafia. When it comes to money Tarin, Sharifs, Zardari, Khusro Khaktiars are all in the same group.

What we can expect out of this Naya Pakistan project is increased literacy, development in backward regions and improvement in human development indices. Then maybe in a generation that might bring a tidal wave of change.

Not possible with defence budget taking huge share of budget. Our PSDP is stuck at 600-700 billion since 2016, in $ terms it decreased but defence budget increased to 1500 billion.

Not possible with defence budget taking huge share of budget. Our PSDP is stuck at 600-700 billion since 2016, in $ terms it decreased but defence budget increased to 1500 billion.
PSDP should be minimum, its not fedral govt job to spend money its provinces job to do so. provinces take 60% share out of federal govt ot begin with and have to create new avenues for revenue generation

federal govt spending means provinces are lazy and not working to gather more taxes

PSDP remaining stagnant has to do with primary deficit, govt cant spend unless its primary deficit goes back to zero

second countries like bengaldesh has far lower PSDP and still have stronger growth, meaningless pending will give you debt not growth

Pakistan should look at thee coutnries and focus on public private partnership spending, spending that will create revenues

Well it is very possible if citizens of the Islamic Republic prayed less, feigned less piousness and instead were honest by paying taxes there would be plenty of money. But don't expect riots anytime soon demanding people to pay their taxes.

Singling out defence budget is not the answer bro besides the figure quoted is not accurate, instead defence budget is cut voluntarily by the army this FY. What needs to be reconsidered is provincial share (the largest component) until we increase our revenue. The pension payments of the grossly over populated political government employees (this was the main tool of the corrupt duo to offer governmenmt jobs in exchange of votes including in state owned enterprises). Debt payments is the 2nd largest componment after provinces to a point where this year we had a primary surplus of around 400b but still we have a significant budget deficit due to massive interest payment on debt.

My point is our army is surviving on bare minimum to maintain the necessary deterrant in the face of extreme disparity with our arch rival to a tune of 5-6 times. Of all the components this is the most important in my opinion.

PSDP should be minimum, its not fedral govt job to spend money its provinces job to do so. provinces take 60% share out of federal govt ot begin with and have to create new avenues for revenue generation

federal govt spending means provinces are lazy and not working to gather more taxes

PSDP remaining stagnant has to do with primary deficit, govt cant spend unless its primary deficit goes back to zero

second countries like bengaldesh has far lower PSDP and still have stronger growth, meaningless pending will give you debt not growth

Pakistan should look at thee coutnries and focus on public private partnership spending, spending that will create revenues

Provinces are not going to spend on national projects. Thats why PSDP is responsible for highways/motorways, dams, railways etc Pakistan need to reduce army size to 4 lakh to start of. In reality every department need less people in Pakistan as they are mostly useless. Need to increase PSDP to 1500 billion.

except China all of our so called neighbors are piss poor and pathetic as well.

Yes, there are only two great countries in Asia one is Pakistan and another is China. b
Both are heaven for the Muslims.

Yes, there are only two great countries in Asia one is Pakistan and another is China. b
Both are heaven for the Muslims.
considering pathetic situation in neighboring countries it seems true.

BTW i wasn't talking about Muslims why you indians cant discuss any thing without bringing Islam?

considering pathetic situation in neighboring countries it seems true.

BTW i wasn't talking about Muslims why you indians cant discuss any thing without bringing Islam?

Because Pakistanis does not speak anything except Islam, Ummah and Musalman.

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-30 at 6.44.27 PM (3).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-04-30 at 6.44.27 PM (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-04-30 at 6.44.27 PM (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-04-30 at 6.44.27 PM.jpeg

You are right about this one because accoring to DAWN, PTI government continues to destroy economy/exports. That's how DAWN reported it yesterday:

Pakistan’s regional exports down by 5.7pc

When I read DAWN, I feel this newspaper is published in India.

Dawn should be heavily Taxed till they go out of business 8-)
Same with Jung News paper , in 80's both these papers , churned up news to make hero's out foreign assets and made them look like Saviors

Instead Pakistan's official Government News Portal Should be created
Similar to RT.COM (Russian Times)

I puke every time I read Jung News Paper , column about Bharati Actor farted and is feeling stomach ailment
I puke every time I read article on Dawn , showing only negative stories about Pakistan

Why would anyone care if some Bharati actor had stomach ailment or they visited a doctor ?

1619967693005.png

1619967776681.png

If Pakistani news papers actually cared about Pakistani Actors and business they would be show casing stories about people who actually help with local community or run iftiyar meals in Ramzan or other social work they do

Once a Pakistani actor or singer or performer dies they TV channels start to show case their "BARSI" stories after they die ???
The TV channels love to show , a breaking news segment "Today is Waheed Murad Barsi" or Today is such and such actor Barsi. However there is no focus on Actors living in Pakistan who are performing now in present

But when these people are alive there is no coverage of local talent

Comparitively if we pick up any Indian News paper we will see almost 0% coverage of the term Pakistan unless it is tied with Terrorism

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom