What's new

Monthly Exports of Goods & Services in March 2021 were $3176 Million, HIGHEST ever in country's history

You are right about this one because accoring to DAWN, PTI government continues to destroy economy/exports. That's how DAWN reported it yesterday:

Pakistan’s regional exports down by 5.7pc

When I read DAWN, I feel this newspaper is published in India.
Business recorder is better for trade and business related news.

Pro Pakistani, Profit, even express tribune is better, online editions.

Dawn business and economic review print edition was better.

This is quite a big jump in exports, all the factory expansions, with machinery imports are showing results, in coming months and years will increase more with two industrial estates at faisalabad, total 11 SEZs starts functioning.

Imran Khan destroyed economy again
Honestly, I don't expect much change to happen in the economy. I used the example of old car with banjaxed engine. You can tweak it and or even repair some parts but at the end of day it might give you some performance increase but that will be nominal. Yeh from max top speed of 40mph you might garner 50mph. But that is it.

When what you need is 100mph performance. For that you need a new engine or better a new car. Meaning the entire structure of the economy has to be revamped. But you think that is possible by a weak coalition government? This is against powerful vested interests. You see what is happening with sugar mafia. When it comes to money Tarin, Sharifs, Zardari, Khusro Khaktiars are all in the same group.

What we can expect out of this Naya Pakistan project is increased literacy, development in backward regions and improvement in human development indices. Then maybe in a generation that might bring a tidal wave of change.

You are right about this one because accoring to DAWN, PTI government continues to destroy economy/exports. That's how DAWN reported it yesterday:

Need to increase exports to China. Without it we will depend to much on west economic blackmail.

1619535271353.png

This is exactly what comes to my mind. The paper appears to be looking to suck up to Indians and knock Pakistan at every turn just to grab Indian readers.
Bravo!

"Herodutus" knew about Indos is that the people of Indos speak different languages but they are interrelated and after people of Indos there is desert and two tribes-one roam around nude in the jungle and the other is a cannibal. Here he was talking about people of Ganges."

Honestly, I don't expect much change to happen in the economy. I used the example of old car with banjaxed engine. You can tweak it and or even repair some parts but at the end of day it might give you some performance increase but that will be nominal. Yeh from max top speed of 40mph you might garner 50mph. But that is it.

When what you need is 100mph performance. For that you need a new engine or better a new car. Meaning the entire structure of the economy has to be revamped. But you think that is possible by a weak coalition government? This is against powerful vested interests. You see what is happening with sugar mafia. When it comes to money Tarin, Sharifs, Zardari, Khusro Khaktiars are all in the same group.

This is exactly what is happening, old car is being upgraded and renewed. The fundamental flaws in our economy are being addressed, in the coming years you will actually see a definitive shift when the efforts start bearing fruit.
We are moving towards industrialization and wealth creation away from services led consumption model which resulted in repeated BoP crisis, twin deficit debt trap.

The only major hurdle is the power sector, and yes the mafias in every sector not just sugar ( for the mafias we need a revolution). The biggest mafia is in the judiciary under which land grabbers, money launderers, bureaucracy, hoarders, smugglers, drug traffickers flourish.

This is exactly what is happening, old car is being upgraded and renewed. The fundamental flaws in our economy are being addressed, in the coming years you will actually see a definitive shift when the efforts start bearing fruit.
We are moving towards industrialization and wealth creation away from services led consumption model which resulted in repeated BoP crisis, twin deficit debt trap.

The only major hurdle is the power sector, and yes the mafias in every sector not just sugar ( for the mafias we need a revolution). The biggest mafia is in the judiciary under which land grabbers, money launderers, bureaucracy, hoarders, smugglers, drug traffickers flourish.
I hope so my friend. It would be nice to see and travel in my lifetime a prosperous, developed Pakistan. It is a beautiful country let down by the ruling class.

eed to increase exports to China
I saw a report on the Karakorum Highway and the Sost border between Pak?China. It had trucks lined up. They spoke with one of the Chinese drivers. You know what he said? He comes to Pakistan loaded with goods but when he returns his huge trailer only is loaded with air. He lamented that he would earn more if his return trip was also booked.

So point it export what to China? Copies of the Quran? A bunch of madaris talibs to teach them how to go to save thier souls? What?

figures look like distorted regarding iran ..

We imported fruits and necessary agricultural things from iran last and current year

Iranian chocolates are sold in majority of shops in Karachi. Majority of iranian products are smuggled. I am not against it as it supports a large number of households in Balochistan but rather in favour of regularizing it in formal economy. (This will help in curtailing the flow of money to fuedals and terrorism)

DAN PUBLISHES FAKE NEWS, i know longer flow them or trust them.
they used to manipulate interpretation but now it simply publish fake news by saying "according to sources"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom