What's new

Reducing electricity price will fuel inflation: former PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi gone mad

It's probably frowned upon when one is forced to seek gora translator to mediate ones native language back to his colonized tongue.. @Norwegian as you know I'm illiterate still your hell bent on teasing me.. I'll have it be known.. I maybe illiterate but I would never succumb so low to sell my dignity like these Khota biryani peddlers..

This shameless opposition are an upfront to Pakistan, by default they shouldn't even be allowed stand and pollute on the very soil our ancestors shed their blood for.. never mind sitting in parliament to further expand their racket.

Screenshot_20220301-072925_Twitter.jpg

Hehehe... Perfect game by Imran.. These guys know the reality . They know that there is no other way than raising price of fuel and electricity. Imran should lower it again when these guys field no confidence motion. Let these Einsteins deal with it.

Here the crooked opposition has been exposed, they were hoping they can topple the GOP by using excuses of high prices, now they are saying its a mistake by lowering fuel prices, flipping hypocrites.

Here the crooked opposition has been exposed, they were hoping they can topple the GOP by using excuses of high prices, now they are saying its a mistake by lowering fuel prices, flipping hypocrites.

everything is fair in war and politics

Everything from fuel to electricity is about to be raised
I would love to hear their excuses in twoonths

The Noora and Western Twitter feeds have all gone silent.

Not to worry the first tranche of dallars from Amreeka bahadur has already arrived, more on the way. People are already panicking what will do they with all their horded up dallars, there will be so many dallars in Pakistan, it will be cheaper than toilet paper.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom