What's new

Very happy for Raza Baqir that he has been removed, a professional like him has no place in Darnomics: Fawad Chaudhry

shrinking of GDP which is still nowhere the level of 2018!!!
GDP never shranked. It's only Patwari narrative built on non understanding of macro economics. Patwaris measure economy in dollars when Pakistan's economy is run on rupees. Patwaris believe by having an overvalued exchange rate, economy looks great in dollars but in reality it's manipulation of numbers, their main expertise

That happens when you have an artificially overvalued exchange rate. Everything looks great in dollars
View attachment 840720
I don't want to believe you have a habit of lying, I believe you are just a die-hard who refuses to believe in facts and figures because of your alignment but here is the fact on GDP:

1651667071915.png

And as I said, all the figures I posted are from end of 2017 by which time Ishaq Dar was removed, the PM was removed and that was the start of our downfall. You are more than welcome to verify each and every statistic I posted (end of 2017 period) and you can come back if you find anything out of order.

Is it true that his Pakistani Nationality was restored one day before he took oath?

Ye bhi amreeki hai?

GDP never shranked. It's only Patwari narrative built on non understanding of macro economics. Patwaris measure economy in dollars when Pakistan's economy is run on rupees. Patwaris believe by having an overvalued exchange rate, economy looks great in dollars but in reality it's manipulation of numbers, their main expertise
Again, although I want to believe that you are not a liar or a deceitful person, the way you post things it makes me wonder but I still give you the benefit of the doubt. GDP world over is recorded and used in USD which is the stable factor across the globe where as for a country like Pakistan GDP in local currency would not reflect the ground reality because of massive devaluation and would actually paint an incorrect picture.......unless presented in terms of the Debt which also have been added in the same period, from Rs. 25,000 Billion to Rs. 45,000 Billion by PTI!!!!

So, in USD terms, the GDP shrank a big 8.6% in actual terms and a a massive 16% in relative terms (relative to growth of economy in terms of 2017 scale).

Is it true that his Pakistani Nationality was restored one day before he took oath?

Ye bhi amreeki hai?
I think his passport and NICOP had either expired or he did not have either or both but it does not mean he wasn't a Pakistani National. He was still a Pakistani National and just had his documents renewed.

I don't want to believe you have a habit of lying, I believe you are just a die-hard who refuses to believe in facts and figures because of your alignment but here is the fact on GDP:

View attachment 840734

And as I said, all the figures I posted are from end of 2017 by which time Ishaq Dar was removed, the PM was removed and that was the start of our downfall. You are more than welcome to verify each and every statistic I posted (end of 2017 period) and you can come back if you find anything out of order.
Gdp growth shrank not Gdp itself Patwari. It had to be done to stabilize Pakistan's current account deficit disaster left by your favorite Patwari regime
1EB60B1B-C9C6-41B7-B94B-35A151B9478C.png
8E0033D2-9933-42F7-B464-E625A3F6E9C4.jpeg

because of massive devaluation
There was massive devaluation because currency was already massively overvalued by your favorite Patwari regime
46286475-1365-4B0C-BB5F-71EF789403FC.jpeg

So, in USD terms, the GDP shrank a big 8.6% in actual terms and a a massive 16% in relative terms
So don't artificially overvalue currency if devaluation is such a problem Patwari
C6F55D6F-2B7A-4EDD-B73A-5D98EC9CC551.png

Again, although I want to believe that you are not a liar or a deceitful person, the way you post things it makes me wonder but I still give you the benefit of the doubt. GDP world over is recorded and used in USD which is the stable factor across the globe where as for a country like Pakistan GDP in local currency would not reflect the ground reality because of massive devaluation and would actually paint an incorrect picture.......unless presented in terms of the Debt which also have been added in the same period, from Rs. 25,000 Billion to Rs. 45,000 Billion by PTI!!!!

So, in USD terms, the GDP shrank a big 8.6% in actual terms and a a massive 16% in relative terms (relative to growth of economy in terms of 2017 scale).

I think his passport and NICOP had either expired or he did not have either or both but it does not mean he wasn't a Pakistani National. He was still a Pakistani National and just had his documents renewed.
The one seemingly legit criticism of Mr. Dar from PTI supporters here is that he artificially propped up the currency by burning borrowed money. If this claim is true, then their peeve is understandable.

Has Mr. Dar or anyone from PLM-N given a good explanation to refute this claim from PTI? :unsure:

Speaking of GDP representation, PPP is a better for domestic comparison than nominal numbers in $ terms. Has this increased under PTI?

Gdp growth shrank not Gdp itself Patwari. It had to be done to stabilize Pakistan's current account deficit disaster left by your favorite Patwari regime View attachment 840742View attachment 840743

There was massive devaluation because currency was already massively overvalued by your favorite Patwari regime View attachment 840744

So don't artificially overvalue currency if devaluation is such a problem Patwari View attachment 840746
You retard braindead youtiye if only you had some schooling and some family background instead of just bullshit to prove your upbringing and indecent culture. The GDP actually shrank when it retarded from 315 Billion to 286 Billion but because you obviously never went to a school, or a decent one at that, you obviously cannot do basic math.

Posting CAD and CAS without posting Net Reserves including payables is just as deceptive as telling someone how one has to pay rent without sharing the fact that there is also in incoming income to compensate for the expenditure.

You are a deceitful, dishonest, low level and low IQ troll who is set loose to spread disinformation for PTI. Do not engage me again.

The GDP actually shrank when it retarded from 315 Billion to 286 Billion
No, it didn't Patwari. Devaluation doesn't cause Gdp to shrink nor does overvaluation cause Gdp to grow

Posting CAD and CAS without posting Net Reserves
Here are net reserves as left by your favorite Patwari regime
028B8624-D3DC-4D86-8A98-59C92EF8BDFD.png
7B4AEC91-A933-48A0-897E-47CFEF2B0EA4.jpeg

You are a deceitful, dishonest, low level and low IQ troll who is set loose to spread disinformation for PTI. Do not engage me again.
And you are just propagating Pmln propaganda

The one seemingly legit criticism of Mr. Dar from PTI supporters here is that he artificially propped up the currency by burning borrowed money. If this claim is true, then their peeve is understandable.

Has Mr. Dar or anyone from PLM-N given a good explanation to refute this claim from PTI? :unsure:

Speaking of GDP representation, PPP is a better for domestic comparison than nominal numbers in $ terms. Has this increased under PTI?
Patwaris like @Mav3rick keep crying about devaluation under PTI govt but never speak of massive overvaluation during their favorite Pmln govt that led to this massive devaluation during PTI govt. Debating them is like debating with a concrete wall. They only look at symptom (devaluation) but never the cause (overvaluation)
486B4EC4-0383-42DF-9ECB-330BD4FEE54C.jpeg
E4BF079C-7EE3-4569-9B0D-AE71AF5B3F4E.jpeg

Daronomics returns. He was supposed to be last hurdle in its path. Gone now.

But the new guy (former dpy gov) is just a 'mini me' version of Baqir. Baqir had a Harvard PhD in econ. New guy has an Oxford PhD in econ. Both cut their teeth at the IMF.

So, what's the difference, really?

Also, beware the IMF types. Although... literally anything is better than Dar/Daku-nomics, obviously.

Patwaris like @Mav3rick keep crying about devaluation under PTI govt but never speak of massive overvaluation during their favorite Pmln govt that led to this massive devaluation during PTI govt. Debating them is like debating with a concrete wall. They only look at symptom (devaluation) but never the cause (overvaluation) View attachment 840796View attachment 840797

Exactly!

PTI's information strategy was also all over the place. Simple visuals / charts would have really helped. Randomly ranting against corruption, artificial valuations, etc., over and over doesn't help. Many educated people, let alone the masses, have trouble understanding how these accounting tricks (masquerading as fiscal and monetary policy) are pulled off. People just know: pehlay itna tha, ab itna hai.

Mifta Ismail, who is the current finance minister stated in an interview with Muzamil Hasan Zaidi that artificially propping up the rupee was a mistake. This is the interview down below.

Mifta Ismail, who is the current finance minister stated in an interview with Muzamil Hasan Zaidi that artificially propping up the rupee was a mistake. This is the interview down below.

Yes, no doubt it was a mistake. It deceives the population into thinking that they are richer than reality. :agree:

Yes, no doubt it was a mistake. It deceives the population into thinking that they are richer than reality. :agree:
This stupid policy was the reason why our IT industry couldn't grow, this retarded policy lead to a significant decline in our exports while imports grew rapidly.

Back
Top Bottom