What's new

10 billion dollars increase in foreign remittances in 4 years. Good job overseas Pakistanis!

Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
10 billion dollars increase in foreign remittances in 4 years. Good job overseas Pakistanis!
D3B90F96-0C9D-4851-BE60-3C3AECD9A365.jpeg

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @muhammadhafeezmalik @Mav3rick @Patriot forever @Jazzbot @Zibago @koolio @Del @Dual Wielder @Verve @Tameem @Jungibaaz @farok84

Overseas Pakistanis were sending same money since decades, but due to daku raaj and corrupt nawazu zardari khan hundi hawala business was in peak , now FIA controlled 50% hunda hawala business, still there is huge illegal transactions going on with hunda hawala channel

Overseas Pakistanis were sending same money since decades, but due to daku raaj and corrupt nawazu zardari khan hundi hawala business was in peak , now FIA controlled 50% hunda hawala business, still there is huge illegal transactions going on with hunda hawala channel
Due to ban on outward remittances for business transactions , hundi hawala mafia is earning huge money with transferring billons of dollars to china , government need a solid policy for small importers that will bring huge rewards in the shape of custom fee and exchange rate

The real question is what those overseas Pakistani are getting back in return?

Remittances are not taxes so don't expect anything in return
It moves money in circulation from one country over to Pakistan, fuels the economy

And is there not a base or % fee which Pakistan receives along the line of the transfer, even if very minimal?

It moves money in circulation from one country over to Pakistan, fuels the economy

And is there not a base or % fee which Pakistan receives along the line of the transfer, even if very minimal?
Govt can give overseas Pakistanis good treatment on airports. Start from there. Remittances from ten million overseas Pakistanis is now more than exports of 200 million local Pakistanis. What a shame!

Govt can give overseas Pakistanis good treatment on airports. Start from there. Remittances from ten million overseas Pakistanis is now more than exports of 200 million local Pakistanis. What a shame!
That really is shameful... Honestly taking a look at Pakistan, there isn't much to be proud of, the one thing that you can genuinely be proud of is the Air Force. I can't think of anything else, corruption is rampant, the use of logic is non-existent, religious extremism, immorality, bad character, all seems to be growing. I don't want to be pessimistic but I see none of this changing or Pakistan making it through this to the other side.

The country needs cultural reform down to the way people think. And the corrupt people need to be publicly hanged and made an example of.

What good is voting when every option is sub-par? Imran seems to be mentally drained and defeated

Roshan accounts have some of the highest interest rates in a dollar denominated account. So the depositors are owed a jolly good deal of interest income. :cheers:
Amount deposited via Roshan Digital accounts is converted to Pakistani Rs and if you want it back, interest is given on that Rs amount not the dollar amount initially deposited 🤣
With further devaluation of Rs, Roshan Digital accounts won't earn much real profit in dollars

Literally. At least he tried his best. Seems Pakistanis didn't deserve him View attachment 808845
Literally never seen that picture before but not surprised 🤣

The people are too fuc*ed for him to even make a positive meaningful impact. Behind the scenes, the corrupt businessmen, politicians are probably trying to restrict, threaten, overthrow him. He requires motivation and mass support.

He needs to pitch his future plan and goals to the military, gain their full support, and start slaughtering the corrupt. I honestly don't care if he pockets a high salary in the process but if there is progress, it's worth the trade

Amount deposited is converted to Pakistani Rs and if you want it back, interest is given on that Rs amount not the dollar amount initially deposited 🤣
Oh, does that mean your deposits are subject to currency fluctuations? I thought these Roshan accounts are an analogous to FCNR accounts in India. If they are not, then I have nothing to feel jealous about :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom