What's new

Modi ranks below Xi in world power ranking 2015, below all world leaders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abu Bakar al Bagdadi is positioned 57 . He beats Hillary Clinton yay :D

Nigga_posting_in_a_troll_thread.jpg

With just 18 months of work its a brilliant achievement.

He is a joke for me. The way he takes selfies with statues. It's funny to see him at the position of PM. Like wow.

Nice thread :partay:
I am hereby inviting trolls of all nationalities to showcase their talent

The winner will get a selfie with the op :enjoy:

Must send dimwit to troll spelling school. Its loser not looser. As in " you are a loser if you lose a loose woman, but a loose woman does tend to get looser, if you know what I mean, unless you are a loser".

Anyway, on topic - Modi was ranked 15th in 2014. Has improved to 9th. In 2013 the highest ranked Indian was Sonia Gandhi, ranked 21st. So if the OP is a false flagger who wanted to highlight the ascendancy of India in the most hard hitting manner, then he could not have done a better job. OTOH if he really is that smart, he would know the correct spelling of loser!!! Unless he is even smarter than I think and wants to convince us he studied in a Pakistani school....???

Undecided!

The op is right in his own foolish way...no Indian would be excited that their PM is positioned at 9th..If it was the top 2 or 3...then that would be a different matter.

Surprise , how German chancellor is powerful than a world's powerful country president Barak Obama??

Guyz from pakistan before criticising modi where is nawaz sharif????do u even have a link with his name under the most powerful people????

Well he is powerful person alright, but i'm not sure HE has any political affiliations. or has HE?

Lol...you don't know & can't even imagine how VATICAN works then......

read some history :D

He earned that position every single bit

Tell me you are not "Guynextdoor2" or have a Saffronite hijaked your account? :eek::eek:

Surprise , how German chancellor is powerful than a world's powerful country president Barak Obama??

Forbes TROLLING it's own President? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom