What's new

India at 126th position in World Happiness Report; below Sri Lanka, Pakistan

There are LAWS against harm to dalits. Even abusing a dalit or calling him a dalit can send you to jail without bail.

Can you say the same about first cousin marriages in pakistani community ?
The figures show how well those laws are exercised.
There's no law against cousin marriage however, I can sit anywhere and enjoy a beef Biryani with my cousins or otherwise, how do you escape the lynching hour.

The figures show how well those laws are exercised.
There's no law against cousin marriage however, I can sit anywhere and enjoy a beef Biryani with my cousins or otherwise, how do you escape the lynching hour.

Actually those laws are the reason those data exist. Its the data on the number of people arrested under that law.

Also Why would I need to escape the lynching hour ? I am the lynching hour.

Pakistani's are naturally happy people. Dumb ppl are happier in general. Smart people get bored quickly.
That is a crude thing to say. The proper terminology in psychology is Maslow's hierarchy of needs. People may be happy at some levels and unhappy at other levels. Some may be happy if they have food and shelter, others may need opportunity for education and advancement. Some may need religious and cultural freedom. Each may be unhappy if he or she doesn't get it.
1024px-MaslowHierarchy.png

That is a crude thing to say. The proper terminology in psychology is Maslow's hierarchy of needs. People may be happy at some levels and unhappy at other levels. Some may be happy if they have food and shelter, others may need opportunity for education and advancement. Some may need religious and cultural freedom. Each may be unhappy if he or she doesn't get it.
1024px-MaslowHierarchy.png
to be fair, I was thinking of Japan as an example. They are generally unhappy with high suicide rates. The dumber you are, the less you think of 2nd and 3rd order effects. Thus your world view is limited. Ignorance is bliss.

absolutely not! , dumb people are defintely happier due to their limited exposure to the world. Intelligent people will always look for something bigger ...
If that was true India would be a happy place but its not. Stop twisting common sense. Danish, New Zealanders, French, Australians are smart and they are happy people.

Back
Top Bottom