What's new

Modi Government Is Considering Taxing Your Cash Withdrawals: Report

Demonitization in India bought a surprise reduction in Baloch terrorism..so there we go..what makes us happy!
how could funding alleged proxies have been affected by this, that kind of stuff is generally paid for with sacks of USD, right ? :P

Yup he has gone mental, the level of frustration :rofl:
Yes i am actually not paying any worker who supported all these steps. I am not bhakt. I dont lick balls for no reason.I told them to frrrkoff.
But the good part is i have left the shyt hole and moving back overseas. Indian future is dark.

For legitimate day to day transactions you will not need more than 20000-30000 in month cash specially now when even small shopkeepers are switching to digital. If you are buying property using cash you are facilitating generation of black money.

For college fees, marriages etc you can use cheques

The point is government is nobody to tell whether I buy with cash or with card, unless of course if the cash is black money. This is not good for democracy. Government should encourage digital payments, but it cannot impose on people to use digital payments

Yes i am actually not paying any worker who supported all these steps. I am not bhakt. I dont lick balls for no reason.I told them to frrrkoff.
But the good part is i have left the shyt hole and moving back overseas. Indian future is dark.

Well since you have fuggedoff, stop whingeing about it. Leave India's dark future to the bhooka nanga Indians who have no option but to stay put.

Well since you have fuggedoff, stop whingeing about it. Leave India's dark future to the bhooka nanga Indians who have no option but to stay put.
No i wont its my country and i wont let monkey like you run it.
You guys are nut case. Worst than those mullah atleast we know their capabilities you are hidden demons.

Good riddance. Now let go your obsession with India and stop worrying about us, that would help us more.

Tax on cash withdrawal didn't make any difference nor double tax rate made people to file tax returns in Pakistan. Only benefit is increase in tax revenue of government. If Indian government is serious to discourage cash than there should be at least 10% tax on cash withdrawal of more than 5000.

No i wont its my country and i wont let monkey like you run it.
You guys are nut case. Worst than those mullah atleast we know their capabilities you are hidden demons.

Make up your mind, just then you said this , "But the good part is i have left the shyt hole and moving back overseas. Indian future is dark."

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/modi-government-is-considering-taxing-your-cash-withdrawals-report.472714/page-4#ixzz4VrDQgCMU

Seems like the loss of your ill gotten wealth has made you lose you mental stability.

Demonitization in India bought a surprise reduction in Baloch terrorism..so there we go..what makes us happy!
hey somebozo is it the same tax we pay on every withdrawal here in Pakistan or its different?

Make up your mind, just then you said this , "But the good part is i have left the shyt hole and moving back overseas. Indian future is dark."

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/modi-government-is-considering-taxing-your-cash-withdrawals-report.472714/page-4#ixzz4VrDQgCMU

Seems like the loss of your ill gotten wealth has made you lose you mental stability.
Tu aagya.
Even if you change your workplace you still love your motherland.
India cant be shythole but the current fabric is. The political regime which just dont know why they take certain step. Just for vote bank i assume.
Illgotten wealth ? How do u know ? You run on assuptions dear. Thats the problem you make your own story and dont read what i wrote.

I still respect you for some of your previous post on this forum specially on defence. Lets keep it civil.

Your RSS government wants to know every small transactions you do by imposing digitalization. Your RSS government wants to control your money and your political views also through such steps. Those cheering up are Bhakts who are brainwashed beyond repair to really feel happy for this. Remember - Every citizen deserves the right what he/she can do with the money he earned including whether to pay tax or not. He cannot be killed for not paying tax, neither can he be deemed anti-national which RSS slaves are busy depicting. Never believe in hyper nationalism, never believe in banks, government institutions **BLINDLY** . Don't fall for RSS propagandas. Your government is actually destroying India. The corrupt Kangressi sickular governance was 1000 trillion quadrillion times better than RSS rule.

RSS fellows, Blind Bhakts, The Gobar Sanghis - Leave your fixation with RSS agendas and Mr. Modi's rule. Book for therapy in nearest Psychiatric clinic. May be, we will need Mohalla rehabilitation centres started for RSS-Modi Cult all across India especially north India to reverse the brainwashing. RSS is ISIS.

Every citizen deserves the right what he/she can do with the money he earned including whether to pay tax or not.
Only a corrupt, congressi, leftist, sikularist will say this. Obviously since you see your corrupt leaders earn tax free money through looting India you feel it is OK to have black money (money earned without tax payed)

Tax tumhare baap ka nahin hai. Tax goes for the development of the whole country. But you will not know. Your leaders have not thought of development of the country only development of their bank accounts

Whenever someone asked for development they have just thought of freebies like MGNERGA. You forget that those schemes also run on the taxes that Bhakts like me pay

Only a corrupt, congressi, leftist, sikularist will say this. Obviously since you see your corrupt leaders earn tax free money through looting India you feel it is OK to have black money (money earned without tax payed)

Tax tumhare baap ka nahin hai. Tax goes for the development of the whole country. But you will not know. Your leaders have not thought of development of the country only development of their bank accounts

Whenever someone asked for development they have just thought of freebies like MGNERGA. You forget that those schemes also run on the taxes that Bhakts like me pay
Tax bilkul taxpayer ke baap ka... If the government is not doing justice to the tax being paid to them, then the citizen is right to deny the taxes. I wouldn't want a dimwit buffoon to do sair sapaata in foreign countries with my tax money, neither should you.

Sometimes it is funny when your lot speak about "sickular" government's corruption but at the same time also speak about how India has reached the moon, has grown so well forgetting the fact that it was the very same government which has governed this nation. You speak against MGNREGA but your beloved leaders continue with these freebies, so why not get rid off it...

Last edited:
Tax bilkul taxpayer ke baap ka... If the government is not doing justice to the tax being paid to them, then the citizen is right to deny the taxes. I wouldn't want a dimwit buffoon to do sair sapaata in foreign countries with my tax money, neither should you.

Sometimes it is funny when your lot speak about "sickular" government's corruption but at the same time also speak about how India has reached the moon, has grown so well forgetting the fact that it was the very same government which has governed this nation. You speak against MGNREGA but your beloved leaders continue with these freebies, so why not get rid off it...

The reason MGNREGA is required is because of the systematic loot and corruption of the "Sikular" govt. When a disease is there you will have to give proper medication.

Back
Top Bottom