What's new

Modi Government Is Considering Taxing Your Cash Withdrawals: Report

lol, I was thinking around 50 might be somewhat acceptable. :P

or, being reasonable, at least 20 ? let people deal in cash if they choose to, ideally though, they have no business screwing the people who already pay taxes, with yet more taxes, not cool.

Modi is playing a dangerous game of class warfare here and trying to be all populist but in an extremely commie way, I don't like it.

anyway, didn't lose a penny myself, just hate the inconvenience of it but given that it has subsided considerably, I'll go along with it, not a deal breaker, and I realize that is was well intentioned but they need to roll these "reforms" out in a better way, no more ambush jihad, please.
how is it more inconvenience to use card for 5 lakh compared to taking bundles of notes(either by making multiple trips to atm or going to bank)?
there are two ways to do it, if you agree with me already that digital transaction has benefits for all of us. Either reduce the cost of digital transaction(remove 2% card payment and give extra sops) or put tax on cash transaction (or both. ) I think govt should do both.
A commie way will be to jail people who use bundles of cash to do such transaction, lols. You can still use cash, just pay a bit more for the inconvenience you cause to taxman.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom