What's new

India’s homegrown instant payment system has remade commerce and pulled millions into the formal economy

Both of you are trolling, All governments around the world use such tools to enforce their rule of law. Both India and China will use these tools to oppress what they consider anti-state elements.

How am I trolling ? I am posting ACTUAL FACTS of chinese being forced to scan QR code just to go home or do basic shopping. QR code and "Social credit score" is used to control their citizens.

You are talking about India doing this some time in the FUTURE for some UNKNOWN REASON, but China IS DOING THIS TODAY !!

"Disruption" is a positive word in the startup/tech world. Basically means doing great things efficiently using new technology so that old players are "disrupted" and both the consumers and the new startups benefit. It doesn't mean destruction or obstruction or anything negative, if I get what you meant.

Disruption is powerful indeed.

Modi's Demonetization "disruption" played a significant role in RUINING pakistani economy.

01:05 – Did Demo crashed Pak economy?
07:59 – Nepal’s involvement
13:28 – Col Purohit names Abu Azmi as mastermind
17:44 – Pak spy discloses 3 names
27:01 – Bollywood connection
34:10 – British now gets Islamic terrorism
41:24 - Al Azhar University breeding ground for Al Taqiyya
47:12 - Why Chidambaram not yet jailed?
48:42 - Farzi Web Series starring Shahid Kapoor is stolen from your book, why you not doing anything or suing them in US, how can we help?
49:48 - How much money actually came to banks after Demo ?
50:33 - When will 2000 note ban come?
52:35 - Was there a Pak hand in fake scam paper?
53:24 - In Manipur, before 2016 a lot of fake currencies used to be seized here, now it's only drugs & gold
54:36 - Why no mainstream media coverage for this?

How am I trolling ? I am posting ACTUAL FACTS of chinese being forced to scan QR code just to go home or do basic shopping. QR code and "Social credit score" is used to control their citizens.

You are talking about India doing this some time in the FUTURE for some UNKNOWN REASON, but China IS DOING THIS TODAY !!

Disruption is powerful indeed.

Modi's Demonetization "disruption" played a significant role in RUINING pakistani economy.

01:05 – Did Demo crashed Pak economy?
07:59 – Nepal’s involvement
13:28 – Col Purohit names Abu Azmi as mastermind
17:44 – Pak spy discloses 3 names
27:01 – Bollywood connection
34:10 – British now gets Islamic terrorism
41:24 - Al Azhar University breeding ground for Al Taqiyya
47:12 - Why Chidambaram not yet jailed?
48:42 - Farzi Web Series starring Shahid Kapoor is stolen from your book, why you not doing anything or suing them in US, how can we help?
49:48 - How much money actually came to banks after Demo ?
50:33 - When will 2000 note ban come?
52:35 - Was there a Pak hand in fake scam paper?
53:24 - In Manipur, before 2016 a lot of fake currencies used to be seized here, now it's only drugs & gold
54:36 - Why no mainstream media coverage for this?
The social credit score is not a Chinese invention. The West has been using it longer than the Chinese but unlike China, they aren't open about it. Just searching certain things on the internet can put you on the government's watchlist in the US. So when the US can do such a thing, what makes you think that the authoritarian Indian government won't use all of this data to control its citizens? The Indian government will definitely be using all this data to take down what it considers anti-state elements, anyone who believes otherwise is simply inhaling copium.

Also, wtf was this podcast? There are so many Indian podcasters who are a million times better than these brain-rotting clowns. I watched the first segment of it regarding Pakistan and none of them explained how this demonetization affected Pakistan's economy let alone crashed it plus their accent destroyed my ears. Someone should teach these old clowns that in order for a conspiracy theory to be believable, it needs to make at least some sense.

The social credit score is not a Chinese invention. The West has been using it longer than the Chinese but unlike China, they aren't open about it. Just searching certain things on the internet can put you on the government's watchlist in the US. So when the US can do such a thing, what makes you think that the authoritarian Indian government won't use all of this data to control its citizens? The Indian government will definitely be using all this data to take down what it considers anti-state elements, anyone who believes otherwise is simply inhaling copium.

Also, wtf was this podcast? There are so many Indian podcasters who are a million times better than these brain-rotting clowns. I watched the first segment of it regarding Pakistan and none of them explained how this demonetization affected Pakistan's economy let alone crashed it plus their accent destroyed my ears. Someone should teach these old clowns that in order for a conspiracy theory to be believable, it needs to make at least some sense.

The only thing demonetization destroyed is the Indian economy, you are arguing with a cowpiss bhakt best to ignore his rants

They are constantly fed gobar propaganda about shining India, but here is the reality of things. india is struggling to create jobs and growth rate is already around 4%

Govt. tracking ILLEGAL ACTIVITY is NOT the same as using Social credit score to control social behavior.

China SHAMES its own citizens and deny them rights based on their LEGAL behavior.

If you want to be in DENIAL, that is your prerogative, but don't you dare whitewash it by create a fake false equivalence.

THIS is China,

SPECULATION of some FUTURE Indian govt. action is in the realm of Conspiracy theory.

That 'old clown' is RVS Mani, the Senior whistle blower IAS from the Home Ministry of India who has exposed the compromised Home Ministry of India under the congress rule.

Ya, I don't think demonetization had any effect on pakistan economy.

But PGuru is certainly a top notch channel. pakistan and FM Chidambaram's involvement in fake currency is well know and established.

Ya, I don't think demonetization had any effect on pakistan economy.

But PGuru is certainly a top notch channel. pakistan and FM Chidambaram's involvement in fake currency is well know and established.

Then why is the host saying that it crashed Pakistan's economy? The entire segment is supposed to be about how it crashed Pakistan's economy. Does the host think that this one supposed printing press runs the entire economy of Pakistan? If this isn't brain rot then what is? I know a few excellent Indian podcasters; compared to them, this podcast is absolute rubbish.

Then why is the host saying that it crashed Pakistan's economy? The entire segment is supposed to be about how it crashed Pakistan's economy. Does the host think that this one supposed printing press runs the entire economy of Pakistan? If this isn't brain rot then what is? I know a few excellent Indian podcasters; compared to them, this podcast is absolute rubbish.

Sree Iyer who runs the channel is an Inventor and an innovator, has over 40 US and Foreign patents (and over 50 pending applications) in Flash Media Controllers and Secure Storage controllers.

And this guests are also VERY knowledgeable people. I especially like his chinese guests who gives us a very good insight into the real China.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom