What's new

Modi Government Is Considering Taxing Your Cash Withdrawals: Report

You guys sound like nazi. I foresee an indian end just like gaddafi or hitler or saddam.
The words you use force make them do it make them pay enough time given.

Who the fuuck are you to tell me how to use my money. Govt can take the tax and carry on. Either they pay me a million $and tell me what to do. Its not their money its earned.

Now Alcohol and Smoking is bad for health . Despite all the pushing and pulling , If one doesn't change , its not our but their lives that will be fuked .
Be the change U wish to see in the world . I will be the first one to Change .

If you want to use cash , Do it . No one is stopping you .
If you are willing to pay extra tax then you will be a rich guy :rolleyes:

I'm hopeful that within these next 2 decades, as the middle/upper middle class grows, we'll have some some sort of a libertarian style movement here, not likely, but I hope more people wake up to the evil that is totalitarian government diktats/fatwas such as this and push back anyway.
It is the Middle/Upper Middle class which wants the strong man govt. That is primary reason for BJP rise

I support Modi's anti corruption agenda. But taxing withdrawals is not a correct one. There are lots of legal reasons why people withdraw large money: marriages, studies, buying property or going abroad. Everyone who withdraws large money do not have black money. Instead Modi should look into black money stashed in bullion, real estate and foreign currency.

The best strategy to increasetax base is lower the tax both for individuals and corporate

You can use your money however you like. You want to extensively use cash do it just pay little bit transaction tax
Hahaha hindustan hai bhai. People will find the way by using poor. And big guns will leave the country just like in 90s when smart brain and rich people left this shyt hole.
Dont bite the hands that feed you . A businessman is very sensitive.
Indian businessman didnt get anything from stealing like european . They earned every bit in this country. They will be very fast to react and leave.
The environment that is created here is scary.

Are you calling the urban Middle Class - the core BJP supporters who are also supporting Demonetization as Bhookha Nanga?

The poor are supporting DeMo, the Middle Class is supporting DeMo. the JNU jholawallah Types "Intellectuals" are opposing it. so please be careful of the words you choose

Even the small business owners and traders are slowly starting to get on board, especially now that there is enough currency in circulation.

There are basically three types of people who are still opposing this demonetization or who are in deep pain post demonetization, they are the ones who have been hit the hardest.

1. Corrupt babus ( They lost the most, they are the ones who dumped their cash in sewers and rivers), because unlike others they couldn't just deposit the undisclosed income into a bank account and pay the penalty, they had no such luxury.

2. Opposition ( Your modi baiters, your pseudo secularists, your jholawadis, your commies, your congressis, your apptard)

3. Pakistanis (Like a trusty foe, when have they ever been happy about anything which is good for India)

Yup I agree on that .
The Rich and Middle class should aim to reach 51 % Digital Transactions in year or 2 .
Villages if possible can be allowed to deal in Cash for small transactions .
Force the poor and informal sector into Digital World . Incentives here too . This way lot of new account holders will enter Banking system .

Tax High cash Transactions like Buying Car , Flats , Lands etc
Incentives on Digital transactions for same stuff .
no, don't force anyone, the "digital India" dream is a tree that need to be nourished and grown organically, say no to fatwas !

3. Pakistanis (Like a trusty foe, when have they ever been happy about anything which is good for India)

Demonitization in India bought a surprise reduction in Baloch terrorism..so there we go..what makes us happy!

I say go to hell. The poor can die in ganga just like today and middle class can run for bread in local train and rich die of diabetes or heard attack.
Its my money nobody can tell me how to use it. Govt can only charge tax. And you and your nazi govt will die when american will get here with nato forces to give you freedom.

Intolerant nationalist religious fanatic and disruptive govt wont ve there to save you. When in 10 years your kids will be dying with bombs from sky to get them freedom.

The path that is choosen is sickening and with grave result.
Someone seems to have lost lot of money in DeMonetization :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now Alcohol and Smoking is bad for health . Despite all the pushing and pulling , If one doesn't change , its not our but their lives that will be fuked .
Be the change U wish to see in the world . I will be the first one to Change .

If you want to use cash , Do it . No one is stopping you .
If you are willing to pay extra tax then you will be a rich guy :rolleyes:
No i never cheated for tax. But i will be forced to.
If you put so much pressure people will cheat.

Instead of making easy norm such as tax slab reduction in tax. Gst . And most importantly show nd be accoubtable for tax money.

Put it online make it friggin digital. Show every rupee spent. Prove in details.

I can promise people will give full tax and i can also promise govt will never do it.

I support Modi's anti corruption agenda. But taxing withdrawals is not a correct one. There are lots of legal reasons why people withdraw large money: marriages, studies, buying property or going abroad. Everyone who withdraws large money do not have black money. Instead Modi should look into black money stashed in bullion, real estate and foreign currency.
For legitimate day to day transactions you will not need more than 20000-30000 in month cash specially now when even small shopkeepers are switching to digital. If you are buying property using cash you are facilitating generation of black money.

For college fees, marriages etc you can use cheques

Someone seems to have lost lot of money in DeMonetization :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes i have lost all the work. Which was about to happen. All my clients are running away.

There is no investment in market.

And this is because of govt.

And i can also tell you are just a poor slacker living in your mothers house with earning less than 10k a month or son of a pathetic goon sarkari babu who never worked and got this country to this level.

Something tells me you lost a lot of money in this demonetization :lol:
Yes like anyother working businessman or service provider. We have lost all the new opportunities.
And something tells me you are poor very very poor.

Back
Top Bottom