What's new

Moderators, please control anti-Pakistan, anti-Islam posts on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo we need you to join the group. Qamar will post his number, aight?

You have talon on gmail? Give her the number and have her email it to me then I add you guys. :D

There're many trolls from your side too who've been fed and made fat ,rich and happy by the members here.I would blame the members who reply back and resort to counter trolling instead of reporting such trolls.

Yess at times I've wondered if they 're the necessary evils of a forum.

They're more like tumors which live off the naivety of 1 or 2 people. They're not even good trolls. They use alts, they spam articles, use every logical fallacy in the book and then get banned and do it again, showing how desperate they are. A real troll would be able to be subtle and intelligent. Unfortunately, we don't have those. We have third-world trolls. :(:(:(

The trolls from my side are on a forum that claims to represent their country. While trolls from your side. They are encouraged for traffic. As other members said.
that's exactly what I think about trolls from your side.
They're more like tumors which live off the naivety of 1 or 2 people. They're not even good trolls. They use alts, they spam articles, use every logical fallacy in the book and then get banned and do it again, showing how desperate they are. A real troll would be able to be subtle and intelligent. Unfortunately, we don't have those. We have third-world trolls. :(:(:(
A subtle and intelligent troll???
oxymoron!!! :lol:

You have talon on gmail? Give her the number and have her email it to me then I add you guys. :D

1 shareef admi nai apni complaint kai liye yeh thread start kia tha. Tum logon nai apni kahani start kar di. :D

that's exactly what I think about trolls from your side.

Due to your flag you would think like that. Despite the fact that there are more Indians than Pakistanis on this forum. :)

A subtle and intelligent troll???
oxymoron!!!

You haven't seen one, that's the problem. Like I said, we've got 3rd world trolls. They haven't gotten a good education or are just not witty enough.

I have been wondering why a lot of Pakistanis from NY are moving to Texas. Than a friend of mines told me it's to avoid other Pakistanis in NY.I was shocked when I heard it. I faced a lot of backlash on this forum even from 2 Pakistanis but I'm here for a reason and it's not to win a internet war.That's why I had to change my name.If you decide to move back where will you relocate queens? brooklyn??
wait so what did you get backlash for? and from who?

Due to your flag you would think like that. Despite the fact that there are more Indians than Pakistanis on this forum. :)
tell me about it...
I 've seen a guy who abuses in Punjabi and was called back to the forum because he can troll the Indians well.
You haven't seen one, that's the problem. Like I said, we've got 3rd world trolls. They haven't gotten a good education or are just not witty enough.
I know of an Indian troll whom I must 've reported like a 100 times by now.
His knowledge surprises many...but unfortunately he uses it only to troll.

Do I 've to name 'em?? :coffee:

tell me about it...
I 've seen a guy who abuses in Punjabi and was called back to the forum because he can troll the Indians well.

And so were many Indians. More than Pakistanis.

@qamar1990 I sent you a text on viber just send me the group invite, I am out to SI so tty guys later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom