What's new

Moderators, please control anti-Pakistan, anti-Islam posts on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok! Where and how have you been? It's good to see you back here.

I been banned for a while because of Indians snitching and ish. Man I miss NY, I'm considering moving back. I thought you left the forum, but I guess you just changed your user ID.

I created an ID in this forum to reply to some of the misconceptions about Pakistan and Islam perpetuated in this forum. After a couple of days, I received both an insult (questioning my honesty publicly after locking a thread) and a warning from this above moderator @Chak Bamu.

After reading 37+ pages of Hindu extremist insulting of Islam and Muslims and replying to them. India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid | Page 50

I even brought attention to posts encouraging the bloodshed of Pakistanis, Indian Muslims, and Kashmiris.

I don't care much about this forum, but I request higher moderators to please look at both the moderation of this place and also the amount of liberty posters (esp Indians) are given to insult Islam, Muhammad, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Arabs, Indian Muslims, and Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

This must be controlled.

I am not posting here anymore, but I wanted to bring this to your attention.

I am sure mod had right reason to close your thread, regarding Anti-Islam and Anti-Pakistan posts from Saffron Chaddies - actually PDF is good place where you can send children of Aman & Asha to open their eyes.

I been banned for a while because of Indians snitching and ish. Man I miss NY, I'm considering moving back. I thought you left the forum, but I guess you just changed your user ID.
I have been wondering why a lot of Pakistanis from NY are moving to Texas. Than a friend of mines told me it's to avoid other Pakistanis in NY.I was shocked when I heard it. I faced a lot of backlash on this forum even from 2 Pakistanis but I'm here for a reason and it's not to win a internet war.That's why I had to change my name.If you decide to move back where will you relocate queens? brooklyn??

By the way name of this forum should be changed from Pakistan defence forum to khaki chaddi forum or shining India forum or Modi the messiah forum or something similar like that.

I created an ID in this forum to reply to some of the misconceptions about Pakistan and Islam perpetuated in this forum. After a couple of days, I received both an insult (questioning my honesty publicly after locking a thread) and a warning from this above moderator @Chak Bamu.

After reading 37+ pages of Hindu extremist insulting of Islam and Muslims and replying to them. India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid | Page 50

I even brought attention to posts encouraging the bloodshed of Pakistanis, Indian Muslims, and Kashmiris.

I don't care much about this forum, but I request higher moderators to please look at both the moderation of this place and also the amount of liberty posters (esp Indians) are given to insult Islam, Muhammad, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Arabs, Indian Muslims, and Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

This must be controlled.

I am not posting here anymore, but I wanted to bring this to your attention.

whoa!!! this is what I read on another thread by an Indian ofcourse....

@Admin ...@WebMaster this is to report a mod called "chak bamu" @Chak Bamu seems to have sold out himself or taking wrong shots based on prejudice or due to lack of general knowledge ...on top of that, I dont understand how come he became a mod? he joined just one year ago and i dont see any quality work from him!! pls take action

Had I been a judge presiding over this case then I would 've declared the mod impartial because both Indians and Pakistanis complain about him :lol: ....JMHO!! (valid till I end up getting a warning from him)

By the way name of this forum should be changed from Pakistan defence forum to khaki chaddi forum or shining India forum or Modi the messiah forum or something similar like that.
I pitty the admin who constantly gets brickbats from both the sides(India & Pakistan) :lol:

I have been wondering why a lot of Pakistanis from NY are moving to Texas. Than a friend of mines told me it's to avoid other Pakistanis in NY.I was shocked when I heard it. I faced a lot of backlash on this forum even from 2 Pakistanis but I'm here for a reason and it's not to win a internet war.That's why I had to change my name.If you decide to move back where will you relocate queens? brooklyn??

Brooklyn.

Actually a lot of Pakistanis are moving to Texas because it is way cheaper to live here, but it's also boring as hell. Whose been bothering you? I'l take care of them.

Anyways, do you have viber?

Me and @qamar1990 have a pdf group on viber, where we bs. If you have viber qamar can give you his number.

I pitty the admin who constantly gets brickbats from both the sides(India & Pakistan) :lol:

I don't know why Indians bash mods and administration of this forum. Like even if you guys are banned then it is meant to give you guys a little rest. So that you can take some rest while other of your compatriots bash and abuse Pakistan and Islam.

I don't why Indians bash mods and administration of this forum. Like even if you guys are banned then it is meant to give you guys a little rest. So that you can take some rest while other of your compatriots bash and abuse Pakistan and Islam.
You've a bad habit of pulling sweeping statements.

You've a bad habit of pulling sweeping statements.

I am not giving a sweeping statement. I am here since 2010. I know this forum much better than you.

I am not giving a sweeping statement. I am here since 2010. I know this forum much better than you.
But you've a habit of feeding the trolls.
You take the bait and then get dragged into troll fests.
And your signature shows your hatred,why would you visit a forum if you hate it so much??

Brooklyn.

Actually a lot of Pakistanis are moving to Texas because it is way cheaper to live here, but it's also boring as hell. Whose been bothering you? I'l take care of them.

Anyways, do you have viber?

Me and @qamar1990 have a pdf group on viber, where we bs. If you have viber qamar can give you his number.

Ma sadkay :angry:

I don't know why Indians bash mods and administration of this forum. Like even if you guys are banned then it is meant to give you guys a little rest. So that you can take some rest while other of your compatriots bash and abuse Pakistan and Islam.

Indians provide a lot of traffic, you know.

But you've a habit of feeding the trolls.
You take the bait and then get dragged into troll fests.
And your signature shows your hatred,why would you visit a forum if you hate it so much??

If trolls are encouraged by the forum admins then we are bound to engage with them. As for why visiting here. I would keep visiting here till they keep using name of my country for this forum. The day they would change the name as I suggested earlier I would leave the forum.

\
Indians provide a lot of traffic, you know.

Yup Zardari Mr 10% to yahan kai admins Mr 100%. :)

If trolls are encouraged by the forum admins then we are bound to engage with them.
There're many trolls from your side too who've been fed and made fat ,rich and happy by the members here.I would blame the members who reply back and resort to counter trolling instead of reporting such trolls.

Yess at times I've wondered if they 're the necessary evils of a forum.

There're many trolls from your side too who've been fed and made fat ,rich and happy by the members here.I would blame the members who reply back and resort to counter trolling instead of reporting such trolls.

Yess at times I've wondered if they 're the necessary evils of a forum.

The trolls from my side are on a forum that claims to represent their country. While trolls from your side. They are encouraged for traffic. As other members said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom