What's new

Why moderators IrfanBaloch and SQ8 encouraging anti Pakistani posts and favouring PDM paid members ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patwari moderators have taken over this forum.

They say what ever anti PTI crap they want and if anyone responds in kind they shut you up and ban you. They encourage postings by low IQ retards like @fools and let him open 5-6 anti PTI threads every morning . Meanwhile even an innocent discussion thread against Patwaris is quickly closed.

They ask you to post discussions but openly violate their policies .

This forum has turned into a PDM / Anti army forum and moderators have encouraged sick and degrading comments about our forces while attacking those who come to defend jawans and shaheeds.

Like everything else that has been systematically and completely destroyed in Pakistan by PDM goons this forum cannot be saved from the infiltration of same parasites .

I have met some good posters @Windjammerand @ghazi52 and some really honest and dedicated Pakistanis and I wish them all the best but I don’t want to be part of this shit show so enjoy .
Please create a thread in GHQ if you have an issue and don't be a drama queen. This forum is not meant to support a single party and the moderators just do that at expense of upsetting PDM or PTI fanboys.

canvas.png

including incitement to terror and rebellion like it is done here on PDF against Pakistan forces? that is news to me.
Yes -

It should be news to you. There are some 250+ identified hate groups in the US who incite everything from racial hate attacks to rebellion (read about the boogaloo boys)

A lot of people are unaware of the Pakistani living style in US. After all IK cancer hospital runs from millions of dollars in donations from the US, UK and Canada. The biggest charity funding comes from North America.

Exactly we literally feed them 😂😂 the fact they have the gall to try to talk down on us makes me even more happier that Overseas are taking money away from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom