What's new

Moderators, please control anti-Pakistan, anti-Islam posts on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
more mods r required,i think instantaneous ban may help.
btw it takes two to tango

a) stay around for some more time and you will get used to it.
b) dont read stuffs that don't interest you
c) Try your best to put forward the positive side of every negativity being discussed in the forum
d) keep pushing your viewpoint until others agree or get fed up and run away (u can learn this skill from chinese members here)
e) chod na, sab time pass karte hai..itna bhi kya serious hona...life is not the way it is being discussed here...most of us are very different in our real life than how we express our views/frustration here...

a) stay around for some more time and you will get used to it.
b) dont read stuffs that don't interest you
c) Try your best to put forward the positive side of every negativity being discussed in the forum

So basically, the Indian circlejerking going around in this forum should just be accepted. All those one linear trolls and shitposters should be allowed to do whatever they want and the other members should try to spam articles themselves elsewhere so it's countered.

So basically, the Indian circlejerking going around in this forum should just be accepted. All those one linear trolls and shitposters should be allowed to do whatever they want and the other members should try to spam articles themselves elsewhere so it's countered.

this is not a school or a college where you would expect headmaster and teacher to take the responsibility of every small things happening around them..this is a social media, and it is not supposed to be highly controlled...if controlled highhandedly then it wont serve the purpose, members will go to other forums...like no masala no curry ....if no heated and controversial arguments/comments no social medias may its FB, Twitter or apne PDF!

F it, this hindutva forum only deserve trolling posts.

Just to add you to your point, if also there is any insult to God of Muslim, then it is not good thing for Indian posters too...Because being India, inclusdes our Muslim brothers of India only too..But the point is if you really serious in stopping it, then why only you get upset when God of Muslim gets insulted, you should respect the God of all religion including Non Muslim religion God too...Then the sanity on this foroum can be established...Jusy to add you, respecting God of Muslim people should not be a concern for Pakistan posters rather Indian posters including me too..And i expect the sane people in this foroum will take step to stop it and do not allow to insult of any other God of other religion if it is happening in reality....

But the posters need to understand that there is a difference between Anti Islam and Anti Pakistan ....Anti Pakistan does not necessary also anti Pakistan nor the vice versa...

my thread got blocked today with complaint of nair to chakbamu. thread had humor nothing offensive. nair and some other members asked me for evidence and explaination of joke. lol. nair isa think tank lol. and chakbamu blocked it without even reading the post. u guys run yhe forum the way our leaders run our nations.

Indians are obviously ruining this place and have turned it into a RSS forum. They must be good at giving admins bjs.

Only Pakistanis like me get banned.

I created an ID in this forum to reply to some of the misconceptions about Pakistan and Islam perpetuated in this forum. After a couple of days, I received both an insult (questioning my honesty publicly after locking a thread) and a warning from this above moderator @Chak Bamu.

After reading 37+ pages of Hindu extremist insulting of Islam and Muslims and replying to them. India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid | Page 50

I even brought attention to posts encouraging the bloodshed of Pakistanis, Indian Muslims, and Kashmiris.

I don't care much about this forum, but I request higher moderators to please look at both the moderation of this place and also the amount of liberty posters (esp Indians) are given to insult Islam, Muhammad, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Arabs, Indian Muslims, and Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

This must be controlled.

I am not posting here anymore, but I wanted to bring this to your attention.
I salute you for efforts man and I hope you return back someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom