What's new

MF Husain would no longer be an Indian-Sad Day for Secular India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its also a matter of intent.

Did he intended to make a **** comic out of Hindu deities or were they made also to glorify them?

I fail to understand this objection of Hindus against this guy, since Hindus have been depicting both their male and female deities nude for centuries even to the point of having depicting their sex.

Are they acceptable because those drawings glorify their genitals and this guy did not do that? The same thing would be considered offensive for Muslims, however our tradition is involved with keeping any depiction of God and the Prophets out.

What Hussain was doing was not traditional. He does not appear to have an understanding of the traditions and the symbolism, and it is probable that his intent was mala fide.

What nudity means for Hussain: http://expressbuzz.com/edition/stor...ar,+india,+mf+husain&SectionName=pWehHe7IsSU=

But nevertheless Hussain, Taslima etc should all be free to express themselves.

I have no problem saying all the above. My singular issue is with two standards being applied. Attack the muslim and let the hindu go. That is it.

So as per your logic Muhammed pictures copulating with a child and all his so called terrorism acts is alright to be shown in India since it is secular?

So as per your logic Muhammed pictures copulating with a child and all his so called terrorism acts is alright to be shown in India since it is secular?

No. As per my logic whether a muslim or a hindu makes such a picture, they should be treated equally in a secular country.

In the case of MF Hussain, he is being attacked while dozens/hundreds of similar works by hindus available publicly for everyone to see are going unpunished.

No. As per my logic whether a muslim or a hindu makes such a picture, they should be treated equally in a secular country.

In the case of MF Hussain, he is being attacked while dozens/hundreds of similar works by hindus available publicly for everyone to see are going unpunished.

As per your logic, same hindu who drew nude pic in india can draw for Islam? since india is secular?

As per your logic, same hindu who drew nude pic in india can draw for Islam? since india is secular?

Yes, they can and then they should be vilified, threatened and chased out of the country like MF Husain was. If they are allowed to live in peace in India, then it would mean that India is not secular and has differing standards for muslims and hindus.

Yes, they can and then they should be vilified, threatened and chased out of the country like MF Husain was. If they are allowed to live in peace in India, then it would mean that India is not secular and has differing standards for muslims and hindus.

We are not sick mind like MF husain. and don't wants to be.

MF husain 90 years. If 10yr kid punches him, he will dies immediately. But still survived so long. Do you think it is possible without protection.

Any way, Your screen name is Tech. but no logic.

There is no logic in believe. Did anyone see god? All suicide bomber have believe that they will get 72 virgins. Do you have any logic to prove.

When was MF Hussain punished ? On the contrary he was assured full protection by the central govt. We don't live in a perfect world. There were right wing elements which threatened him, but he was assured protection by the govt. That itself shows the secular nature of the state functionaries.

And also let me add this here, at present I don't see any serious threat. Despite that the govt has assured security. If he doesn't believe in the system of his country, then the govt can't do anything.

Mohammed can be painted as per hindus, christians and danish. Muslims can paint him too nude or copulating with animals if they like. Whether they want to or not is their choice.

And apparently all those posts about Sita and Goddess Saraswati have completely been ignored by you.

Now answer this. Do you have any pictures of Saraswati/Sita/Ram/Hanuman in nude drawn by hindus?

Do you have pictures of the above copulating?

Must Say ,SInce Hossain Will Not Tolerate His Religious Figures portrayed in Pictures ,He must've prevented from his works to bash Hinduism and India :)

I feel ,MF Hussain's Paintings are a Indirect Result of What Ideology He was Indoctrinated from Childhood? Which may be about the Hindus and how "Wrong" they are for Idolatry,caste system and more?And For these Many Years ,He has this intolerance breed inside Him Which Burst Out in form of "Art" ?Is that what is True?zz

When was MF Hussain punished ? On the contrary he was assured full protection by the central govt. We don't live in a perfect world. There were right wing elements which threatened him, but he was assured protection by the govt. That it self shows the secular nature of the state functionaries.

We certainly don't live in a perfect world. And yes, he was threatened by right wing elements. Unfortunately similar right wing elements are also elected to power repeatedly in India. It doesn't make a strong case for the country's secular credentials...

Mohammed can be painted as per hindus, christians and danish. Muslims can paint him too nude or copulating with animals if they like. Whether they want to or not is their choice.

And apparently all those posts about Sita and Goddess Saraswati have completely been ignored by you.

Now answer this. Do you have any pictures of Saraswati/Sita/Ram/Hanuman in nude drawn by hindus?

Do you have pictures of the above copulating?

Notice now that you and your friends are repeatedly bringing in flith of your own into this thread and we are resisting a response in kind. I went back and removed pictures that were drawn by a hindu because I didn't want hindus here to feel offended. But you are giving good evidence of your worth and your mindset. So be it.

And as for your question, at least read the thread before commenting. Qsaark offered to point to several such pics but did not citing his desire not to offend Hindus. There are many such pictures available, made by Hindus. We do not want to post them here but if you are very interested in seeing them, please msg Qsaark and I am sure he will oblige.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom