What's new

Message to Vegetarians

ok armchair I have a question..
Do you know any kind of Chinese who are veg in china.
Do Buddhist eat non-veg over there..:tup:

I don't know anybody in China. I do have friends from China, not that many though. I also know people who are Buddhist here. There are many schools or sects, so I can't say for sure whether they eat meat or not.

I do know Tibetan Buddhists eat meat. Zen Buddhists as far as I know do not have such restrictions. It is up to them. The "folksy" Buddhists eat meat. The Buddhist monks do not eat meat. They don't even eat garlic. It is not allowed.

You know, god know who we are from. If you pick one group of people from a region and analyse their DNA, you will find each person has a myriad of genes. His/her some of prominent genes will be different from the next person. And if you pick a different group of a totally different region, you will also find their genes are similar to the first group.

All in all, we are mutt.

No. How could you have offended me? Not at all.

Thats true ! :)

Besides looking at it from a completely logical point of view - Even these cultures, these languages & even these ethnicities are a human construct albeit one that happened without our conscious consent & it did happen over hundreds or thousands of years - Anthropology is such an interesting field !

Thanks, I'm glad to hear that
! :cheers:

I don't know anybody in China. I do have friends from China, not that many though. I also know people who are Buddhist here. There are many schools or sects, so I can't say for sure whether they eat meat or not.
I do know Tibetan Buddhists eat meat. Zen Buddhists as far as I know do not have such restrictions. It is up to them. The "folksy" Buddhists eat meat. The Buddhist monks do not eat meat. They don't even eat garlic. It is not allowed.
I know normal buddhist do eat meat in many countries.. but as you answered about monks..:tup:
I was just curious chinese population if any type of people who don't consume meat etc..

I know normal buddhist do eat meat in many countries.. but as you answered about monks..:tup:
I was just curious chinese population if any type of people who don't consume meat etc..

In Tibetan monasteries they do not eat non veg, and monks only eat 2 times a day.

Do you Hindus drink milk and eat eggs at least or 100% vegan?

Ok, ma'am let me put it in this way..
do you think human body is designed to digest meat..if you think yes..you are wrong..
The human body does not really digest meat. It only processes the fat and the actual meat literally rots in your system before it is excreted through a bowel movement. To understand this process one just needs to understand the term “rabbit starvation”. This term is from the reality that rabbit meat has no fat and if all you had to eat was rabbit meat it would not help you. Since your body can not digest meat (it only digests the fat) you could eat rabbits all day long and still possibly starve to death. The smell you emit is really just a form of rotted meat.:bad:
In human and other herbivore produces significantly lower amount of HCl in their stomach as compared to carnivore. our body function according to herbivore. here go through them...
Is The Human Digestive System Designed For Meat? | FreedomYou
http://www.celestialhealing.net/physicalveg3.htm

Meat-eaters: have claws
Herbivores: no claws
Humans: no claws

Meat-eaters: have no skin pores and perspire through the tongue
Herbivores: perspire through skin pores
Humans: perspire through skin pores

Meat-eaters: have sharp front teeth for tearing, with no flat molar teeth for grinding
Herbivores: no sharp front teeth, but flat rear molars for grinding
Humans: no sharp front teeth, but flat rear molars for grinding

Meat-eaters: have intestinal tract that is only 3 times their body length so that rapidly decaying meat can pass through quickly
Herbivores: have intestinal tract 10-12 times their body length.
Humans: have intestinal tract 10-12 times their body length.

Meat-eaters: have strong hydrochloric acid in stomach to digest meat
Herbivores: have stomach acid that is 20 times weaker than that of a meat-eater
Humans: have stomach acid that is 20 times weaker than that of a meat-eater

Meat-eaters: salivary glands in mouth not needed to pre-digest grains and fruits.
Herbivores: well-developed salivary glands which are necessary to pre-digest grains and fruits
Humans: well-developed salivary glands, which are necessary to pre-digest, grains and fruits

Meat-eaters: have acid saliva with no enzyme ptyalin to pre-digest grains
Herbivores: have alkaline saliva with ptyalin to pre-digest grains
Humans: have alkaline saliva with ptyalin to pre-digest grains

Based on a chart by A.D. Andrews, Fit Food for Men, (Chicago: American Hygiene Society, 1970)

:victory1::dance3::dance3:

Humans are not herbivores lol and this article is wrong about the teeth structure of humans.

Gray997.png

The incisors and canine teeth of humans are for eating meat while the molars are for grinding on plants, the definition of an omnivore tooth structure.

chakra_yoga_teeth_a.jpg

Last edited:
@Talon

So, do you want to join the veg club now...:D:D:D
I am vegetarian when I travel apart from that I am full time meat eater...my choice....

Humans are not herbivores lol and this article is wrong about the teeth structure of humans.

Gray997.png

The incisors and canine teeth of humans are for eating meat while the molars are for grinding on plants, the definition of an omnivore tooth structure.

chakra_yoga_teeth_a.jpg
I pasted a picture too :raise:

The problem with humans today is not that they eat meat but that they eat too much meat, historically meat was always a delicacy today it is widespread and so over consumption is common.

there is no concept of being vegan in Hinduism.
but b'cos universal brotherhood is concept in hinduism we consider of following the path of least harming.
And yes we do consume milk and dairy product..
one is also free to eat what ever is suited in time of need.
and many hindus do eat meat now a days..:tup:

there is no concept of being vegan in Hinduism.
but b'cos universal brotherhood is concept in hinduism we consider of following the path of least harming.
And yes we do consume milk and dairy product..
one is also free to eat what ever is suited in time of need.
and many hindus do eat meat now a days..:tup:

Good because as long as you take those you should be good nutrition wise and then the rest is your choice. :)

I am vegetarian when I travel apart from that I am full time meat eater...my choice....
ha ha ha .. no body can stop you if you choose to..
I was offering you the membership of my club...seems like you can only join when you travel..:enjoy:

Why fish is costly in Bangladesh? With so many rivers, fish should have been cheapest in Bangladesh! :undecided:
you are not giving us water, most of our rivers are drying, so amount of fish also decreased... give us waterrrrrrr ! ! ! ! :mad:

Cause BSF steals all their fish, obviously.
no, you are the fish thief :mamba:

Back
Top Bottom