What's new

Message to Vegetarians

funny-dinosaur-question-meme.jpg

The vegetarians think killing innocent animal for food is bad stuff and barbaric. You are actually killing more helpless creature who does have feelings, well here is a video for you.

Depends on what harm you do.... farming animals and plants is two different things , in one you limit their independence and usually their entire existence inside a cage or inside an animal farm where you are mercilessly killed if you have a disease..

in case of a plant , you don't harm it so much before killing it...

BTw...i eat meat :p

Okay plants think. A vegetarian kills plant only.

Whereas a non vegetarian want meat, it has to kill an animal which eat plants or something processed from plants.

So Two steps of death.

Vegetarian > Non vegetarian. :D

Whereas a non vegetarian want meat, it has to kill an animal which eat plants or some something processed from plants.

So Two steps of death.

actually it is better to eat both, so one particular side will not get full pressure :D

Whereas a non vegetarian want meat, it has to kill an animal which eat plants or something processed from plants.

So Two steps of death.

Mathematical check mate :D

Depends on what harm you do.... farming animals and plants is two different things , in one you limit their independence and usually their entire existence inside a cage or inside an animal farm where you are mercilessly killed if you have a disease..

in case of a plant , you don't harm it so much before killing it...

BTw...i eat meat :p
plants also get diseases and also get killed by simply cutting off. LOL

So Two steps of death.

i give you more check mate: animal eat plats as well as veg ppl also eat plats, more pressure on plats where non veg ppl eats animal, less pressure on plats.
Non veg ppl > veg ppl :D

Excluding What Mr. @KRAIT said look i this way, water is becoming a major problem now a days..
1kg Potato needs 200kg of water to grow.
1kg rice need 4000 kg of water to grow.(the most by any cereals we consume)
1kg wheat need 1000kg of water to grow.

where as 1 KG of Meat say chicken need 40,000 Kg of water.

Save water save yourself...Go Veggie..:D:D:D

Excluding What Mr. @KRAIT said look i this way, water is becoming a major problem now a days..
1kg Potato needs 200kg of water to grow.
1kg rice need 4000 kg of water to grow.(the most by any cereals we consume)
1kg wheat need 1000kg of water to grow.

where as 1 KG of Meat say chicken need 40,000 Kg of water.

Save water save yourself...Go Veggie..:D:D:D
meat needs 40,000 kg of water for what ? to cook ? :cheesy:

Proud to be vegetarian !! :tup:
:disagree::disagree:

Back
Top Bottom