What's new

Meet India's First Ever Women Fighter Pilots | Veer by Discovery Veer by Discovery

Only an advertisement to show the progress of women empowerment in India.
They'll never be deployed in case of any conflict !

may be one day they will do sorties over enemy territories .
khocha hum lady ko nhi marta . ye dekh lo beshak our females are enjoying right of speech

bilawal-bhutto-funny-parody-in-g.jpg

now here is my real reply

since wars started on this earth women were the only looser in every war . they lost sons husbands brothers in wars they sacrifice their own bodies get raped forced married and even slaved . no matter whom win a war women have always to loss . now SOB men even using women in their dirty job . female are kind soft by nature but we men turning them like men slowly .

TBH shame on men and i hate wars .

since wars started on this earth women were the only looser in every war . they lost sons husbands brothers in wars they sacrifice their own bodies get raped forced married and even slaved . no matter whom win a war women have always to loss . now SOB men even using women in their dirty job . female are kind soft by nature but we men turning them like men slowly .

Agree on that and now this cowardly man don't even want to fight their fight and use women as cannon fodder.

They are using ideologies like feminism to get more power under the illusion they are giving power to women for providing even harsher life for women.

Only an advertisement to show the progress of women empowerment in India.
They'll never be deployed in case of any conflict !

They are still learning, first with hawk now learned to restrain 6.5g with Mig-21. They are more suitable to fly LCA in future and war with pak is inevitable so we will need their strength. Why do you think we are advertising anyway?

By this statement you are implying that men control women, whether past, present or future. This kind of male-centric view and its perpetuation is what is opposed by modern thinking women.

Back
Top Bottom