What's new

Many Afghans See Their Future with India, Not Pakistan

I agree!
So the fact is that it was a "mutually agreed" quadrilateral framework.
I don't doubt it.

Peace is not a commodity which can be bought with money. Peace is built over a period of time, brick by brick.
India is Afghanistan’s sixth largest donor.
We have well-targeted aid programs which include infrastructure development, institutional capacity building, small development projects, as well as food security assistance in the form of ongoing deliveries of wheat to Afghanistan.
Add to this the fact that since 2001, more than 10000 Afghan students have studied in India on ICCR scholarships, with some 7000 returning home armed with an education and technical skills, which they are using to drive Afghanistan’s stabilization and development.
Yes!!! India has helped bring peace in Afghanistan

As I have mentioned earlier,India has trained soldiers from Afghanistan who go back home to fight Taliban.
So yes!!! This is also a part of bringing peace to the region.

Other than the parliament building of the Afghanistan, India is also going to gift Afghans the Salma Dam in Herat, which will be completed soon. Once completed, the dam will generate 42 MW of much needed power for the electrification of rural and urban Herat, as well as helping irrigate 80000 hectares of agricultural land.
Have no doubt.... this is also a part of establishing peace.

I don't think so.
Btw I have a name.

You still think so? Lol
then dude why dont india take millions of afghan refugees from pakistan....
that would be huge contribution for friendship with afghanistan i guess

I agree!
So the fact is that it was a "mutually agreed" quadrilateral framework.
I don't doubt it.

Peace is not a commodity which can be bought with money. Peace is built over a period of time, brick by brick.
India is Afghanistan’s sixth largest donor.
We have well-targeted aid programs which include infrastructure development, institutional capacity building, small development projects, as well as food security assistance in the form of ongoing deliveries of wheat to Afghanistan.
Add to this the fact that since 2001, more than 10000 Afghan students have studied in India on ICCR scholarships, with some 7000 returning home armed with an education and technical skills, which they are using to drive Afghanistan’s stabilization and development.
Yes!!! India has helped bring peace in Afghanistan

As I have mentioned earlier,India has trained soldiers from Afghanistan who go back home to fight Taliban.
So yes!!! This is also a part of bringing peace to the region.

Other than the parliament building of the Afghanistan, India is also going to gift Afghans the Salma Dam in Herat, which will be completed soon. Once completed, the dam will generate 42 MW of much needed power for the electrification of rural and urban Herat, as well as helping irrigate 80000 hectares of agricultural land.
Have no doubt.... this is also a part of establishing peace.

I don't think so.
Btw I have a name.

You still think so? Lol
LOL, he is talking about peace by guns Taliban style

Of Course we know our worth .Look at the happiness of those Afghani people .Look those differnce in attitude of those foreigners when they see Indian passport and Pakistan passport .That already says a lots,I mean a lots .

About the other sentence .You guys have been already doing those thing from 1947 .Right?.You dont need to go anywhere .Look at the pathetic situation of your nation:D

None of your business:D
pathetic ...???? LOL we are in damn good enough situation as compared to other terrorism effected countries
and we are retaliating it .... so get your source of information right :azn:

and the fact is "india is not part of the framework as agreed by all parties" ---countries like US & China with strong diplomacy had to laid their arms in front of a country which doesn't even have a foreign affairs minister ---- damn Pakistan is one mother effing country :pakistan:
Excuse me but to me this is not a thing you should proud of

Excuse me but to me this is not a thing you should proud of
lets not talk about that, its off topic discussion.....if you are going to engage me, please stay on tipoc and constructive argument

lets not talk about that, its off topic discussion.....if you are going to engage me, please stay on tipoc and constructive argument
not going off topic, just noticed that in your post

then dude why dont india take millions of afghan refugees from pakistan....
we already have hundreds of Bangladeshis,Jews, Tibetans etc.
that would be huge contribution for friendship with afghanistan i guess
Instead of opening our doors, why not try settling them back in their country???
Logical eh?

Once the Chahbahar port gets complete and the rail and road link to Afghanistan gets complete , Indian influence will get stronger. :yahoo:
And to clear misconception of some people here , we don't need a route through Pakistan to engage Aghanistan.
Afghanistan and Iran play very important role in our central asian policy.

Instead of opening our doors, why not try settling them back in their country???
Logical eh?
We have few Afghan refugees too.

well actually then why indians are so much interested in afghanistan they can do these aid projects in other neighboring countries ....and in thier own country as well to get rid of naxals ..... besides if you are having so many refugees in your country ... did you guys took any step for re settling those refugees into their respective countries rather than taking on afghanistan to counter pakistan stratigically.......

my dear delude hindu indians afghanistan is majority pushtoon not majority farsiban or uzbek and you idiots are supporting the mionority against majority idiots use some brain and the recent survey in Paktia and khost revealed Pakistan as most favourite nation for the local pushtoons

Knight temple said:
well actually then why indians are so much interested in afghanistan they can do these aid projects in other neighboring countries ....and in thier own country as well to get rid of naxals .....
It's not just about resettling but also about business.
Indian business men were invited by the Afghanistan government to invest money in the country. Infact the Afghanistan president had promised personal intervention, and ordered opening of a new consulate in one of the metropolitan cities of India.

besides if you are having so many refugees in your country ... did you guys took any step for re settling those refugees into their respective countries rather than taking on afghanistan to counter pakistan stratigically.......
Yes, we gave them work and shelter (and at times citizenship too). Some of the resettled camps near the border were recently swapped with BD.

Lets round up millions of Afghan refugees in Pakistan and send them towards the Indian border. Lets see the brotherhood then. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom