What's new

Many Afghans See Their Future with India, Not Pakistan

Conclusion of this thread is the Afghan's future is with that country which is ready to give it free stuff and build cool fancy buildings and Luxurious stuff in there country , which the Indians are already doing in Asia . India definitely knows how to turn a country against Pakistan ,hypnotizing them by showing money,That money comes from Indian taxes and thus should be spent on Indian citizens rather than , Afghani's and Bangladeshis etc . No offence but this is the truth ... Thread should be closed by now ......

No, and that brand of Islam might be only in Pakistan, it's imposed on Afghanistan and is no where practiced.

Why don't you boycott the current system and vote for Taliban style government in Pakistan?

The Afghani's on this forum don't even live in Afghanistan , rather they prefer Staying in England or the US , From there they spray venom against Pakistan ...

I never grew up in Pakistan. The hate for Pakistan didn't came up since 1947; it started when Paksitan started killing Afghans via their proxies, you know the history do the math yourself.

For Afghanistan to sustain It self- It needs a strong military machinery- like Iran, Pakistan and Turkey- now maintaining a strong military is not all about fancy machines and fighter jets and tanks, APCs- otherwise Gulf countries would have a very strong military force- If you do a case study of Pakistan- you would understand that the main reason depends heavily on threat and that threat is India which may or may not be true but the population there is made to believe It as truth-

In the case of Afghanistan- I would say maintaining Pakistan and Taliban as enemies are key to strong Afghan Military-Which will be good for both Afghanistan and Pakistan as either will think twice before meddling into each other's affairs- kids must be taught how treacherous Pakistanis are and revenge of their fathers is the only way- because for the civilian Governance and democracy to show results- military needs establish rule of land specially in isolated regions-

In the end the good thing about democracy is It heals every thing with time- but It must reach all corners of Afghanistan first-

What brand can you explain...
More than 25 percent of Afghan is living in pakistan for last 35 years...
We are the followers of Islam... a true muslims will never differentiate from others muslims values.. You seem to be hindu.. I bet..

So you mean a true Islam is what Taliban preaches?

For Afghanistan to sustain It self- It needs a strong military machinery- like Iran, Pakistan and Turkey- now maintaining a strong military is not all about fancy machines and fighter jets and tanks, APCs- otherwise Gulf countries would have a very strong military force- If you do a case study of Pakistan- you would understand that the main reason depends heavily on threat and that threat is India which may or may not be true but the population there is made to believe It as truth-

In the case of Afghanistan- I would say maintaining Pakistan and Taliban as enemies are key to strong Afghan Military-Which will be good for both Afghanistan and Pakistan as either will think twice before meddling into each other's affairs- kids must be taught how treacherous Pakistanis are and revenge of their fathers is the only way- because for the civilian Governance and democracy to show results- military needs establish rule of land specially in isolated regions-

In the end the good thing about democracy is It heals every thing with time- but It must reach all corners of Afghanistan first-

That has just started circling here and there nowadays, many people sees Pakistan a direct enemy of Afghans.

Afghanistan has a right to choose its strategic alliances.

Indian will INVEST TEN TIMES what Pakistan could EVER invest in AFGHANISTAN.

so why would the AFGHANS not SEEK INDIAN ALLIANCE.

PAKISTAN cant support itself or BUILD ITS OWN NATION what CHANCE AFGHANISTAN.

" the afghhans are running to bigger STRONG neighbour

The same Gujarati lead government BJP will use Afghanistan leaving you in tatters. Wait for an earthquake see how far hindustan will assist and support you. These Indians only ever look after themselves even during the Nepal earthquake they didn't help their Hindu bretherin. Oh Afghans wait and see how Hindustan will turns its back on you

India investing hundreds of millions in Afghanistan.

PAKISTAN has not spent one rupee

what do you expect if your hungry you go to CHA CHA JI who has money and power

in this region THAT COUNTRY IS NOT PAKISTAN

Do your goddamn research when you come up with such brain farts, Pakistan has built several Universities, schools and colleges in Afghanistan, and has played a part in development of infrastructure of Afghanistan.
Not to mention has kept open trade routes for Afghanistan, which no other country would've done, not even India, as the case with Nepal was seen, but that's another topic.

So you mean a true Islam is what Taliban preaches?
No no true islam is what karzai preaches...:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

You seems to be illiterate...
Cha cha ji don't have money for Indian muslims...
Sachar Committee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
but have money for Afghan muslims... seems to be creepy..

Sari umar tum logon ki sazison mein nikal jaati hai...

By the way 25% of afghan population is living in pakistan since 30 years...

I never grew up in Pakistan. The hate for Pakistan didn't came up since 1947; it started when Paksitan started killing Afghans via their proxies, you know the history do the math yourself.

I'm sorry for some reason I confused you with someone else -- i thought you spent a good portion of your life in Pakistan -- my mistake.

On your point -- I'm sorry but either you suffer from a loss of memory or history -- The Afghan vote against Pakistan at the UN was not because of love for Pakistan. The support for Baluch separatist groups was not because of separatist groups. The idea of Pakistan and Pakistanis for some reason has been conflated, in Afghan psyche, as a British project of the hated Sikh empire or people who were forced by the glorious Afghans to convert to Islam.

Even when the Afghans were refugees they would taunt us that they are in their own land and thus we're not doing them a favor -- that Pakistanis are profiting from their condition. So please let's us be honest.

Sorry Bro you are living in wrong paradise...
You are counting Pakistan Taliban into it.. which was creation RAW+CIA+MOSSAD..
As far as Afghan Taliban is concerned... they are our brothers...
As far as Mullah Mansoor appointment is concerned some might have spoken against him but that doesn't mean they stand by Afghan Govt. or is our enemy..
Every family has some problems but at the time of necessity they stood by family values..
Afghan history is very known to all not from todays but by centuries.. Just remember how Abdali helped mughal to restore their empire from marathas...
You can't put whole afghan people is hating pakistan if some does...

Really: please highlight a single reference I gave you which pertains to the TTP -- all of the references I gave you pertain to the Afghan Taliban.

Ignorance can be a bliss but it also can be dangerous.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom