What's new

Many Afghans See Their Future with India, Not Pakistan

We are not responsible for the Afghan immigrants in Pakistan, you supported mujaheddin and CIA in Afghanistan, now face its fallout.

Strategic depth on your face. :D

That Strategic Depth back on the seat and your daddy USA + China + Pakistan and Taliban re-engage in dialogue in Januwary call 0.5 Agenda... (Strategic Depth on your face :lol:) when you don't have anything left in future game and trying to push with these so called polls who nly conduct inside Kabul which is not even 5% of entire Afghanistan just to make perception that Afghanis are with India:rofl: try hard baby!

I would not be surprised that the Afghan Taliban hate Pakistan. The way Pakistan treated them after 2001 especially during Musharraf's rule.
I don't think so... They are our true brothers and they represent major Afghans people...
No body likes the Hamid Karzai corrupt government...

yeah thats what i meant to say first finish up with those things and then come up with your so called brotherhood and friendship for afghanistan

hahaha and what kind of bussiness you were talking about would you please mention :what::what::what:
BUSSINESS : making an indian based afghan intelligence..... thats what your business in afghanistano_Oo_Oo_O
And we dont need to explain that to you
none of your business .

I googled it.. not found.. better you give me..

1. Look on Youtube -- "even the Taliban hate Pakistan" -- it's by a respectable documentary maker -- I think there is a piece on the subject by someone like the daily beast or mother jones on the like

2. Read what Mullah Zaef -- Afghanistan's Ambassador to Pakistanis says in his book, my life with the Taliban

3. You can read / watch what former Taliban say about Pakistan/Pakistanis

4. I think the Taliban call Pakistanis "Black Legs" try Googling that

5. the US to fracture the relationship between Pakistan and the Taliban -- showed Pakistanis of what Taliban say about them -- Google that

6. You can also read what the Queta Shura and senior Taliban have said on the appointment of Mullah Manor -- on of the reasons they cite is that the appointment was done in Pakistan .

I think the above should be sufficient to get you started.

The hate for Pakistanis amongst Afghans did not start 2001 or 1994 or 1979 -- it has been brought to a simmer since 1947 (and one can argue even since before that) -- it is part of the Afghan national psyche -- you can see on this form people who probably grew up in Pakistan @Sher Malang @A-Team who grew up in Pakistan -- they do not support Pakistan on Kashmir.

Afghans do not have the "Muslman Bhai" syndrome -- as Pakistanis, Turks etc. have (and I don't mean a spiritual/religious sense but as a Muslim cultural identity similar to say the Jewish cultural identity)

1. Look on Youtube -- "even the Taliban hate Pakistan" -- it's by a respectable documentary maker -- I think there is a piece on the subject by someone like the daily beast or mother jones on the like

2. Read what Mullah Zaef -- Afghanistan's Ambassador to Pakistanis says in his book, my life with the Taliban

5. the US to fracture the relationship between Pakistan and the Taliban -- showed Pakistanis of what Taliban say about them -- Google that

6. You can also read what the Queta Shura and senior Taliban have said on the appointment of Mullah Manor -- on of the reasons they cite is that the appointment was done in Pakistan .

The hate for Pakistanis amongst Afghans did not start 2001 or 1994 or 1979 -- it has been brought to a simmer since 1947 (and one can argue even since before that) -- it is part of the Afghan national psyche -- you can see on this form people who probably grew up in Pakistan @Sher Malang @A-Team who grew up in Pakistan -- they do not support Pakistan on Kashmir.

Afghans do not have the "Muslman Bhai" syndrome -- as Pakistanis, Turks etc. have (and I don't mean a spiritual/religious sense but as a Muslim cultural identity similar to say the Jewish cultural identity)

I never grew up in Pakistan. The hate for Pakistan didn't came up since 1947; it started when Paksitan started killing Afghans via their proxies, you know the history do the math yourself.

Sorry Bro you are living in wrong paradise...
You are counting Pakistan Taliban into it.. which was creation RAW+CIA+MOSSAD..
As far as Afghan Taliban is concerned... they are our brothers...
As far as Mullah Mansoor appointment is concerned some might have spoken against him but that doesn't mean they stand by Afghan Govt. or is our enemy..
Every family has some problems but at the time of necessity they stood by family values..
Afghan history is very known to all not from todays but by centuries.. Just remember how Abdali helped mughal to restore their empire from marathas...
You can't put whole afghan people is hating pakistan if some does...

Sorry Bro you are living in wrong paradise...
You are counting Pakistan Taliban into it.. which was creation RAW+CIA+MOSSAD..
As far as Afghan Taliban is concerned... they are our brothers...
As far as Mullah Mansoor appointment is concerned some might have spoken against him but that doesn't mean they stand by Afghan Govt. or is our enemy..
Every family has some problems but at the time of necessity they stood by family values..
Afghan history is very known to all not from todays but by centuries.. Just remember how Abdali helped mughal to restore their empire from marathas...
You can't put whole afghan people is hating pakistan if some does...

So Afghan Taliban are part of Pakistani families? and family values?

Can you put some light on this...

Are you Indian Hindu??
It is not limited to Pakistan or Afghanistan.. it covers whole universe..

No, and that brand of Islam might be only in Pakistan, it's imposed on Afghanistan and is no where practiced.

Why don't you boycott the current system and vote for Taliban style government in Pakistan?

No, and that brand of Islam might be only in Pakistan, it's imposed on Afghanistan and is no where practiced.

Why don't you boycott the current system and vote for Taliban style government in Pakistan?
What brand can you explain...
More than 25 percent of Afghan is living in pakistan for last 35 years...
We are the followers of Islam... a true muslims will never differentiate from others muslims values.. You seem to be hindu.. I bet..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom