What's new

Many Afghans See Their Future with India, Not Pakistan

I think it will be foolish of me to believe in survey results of a war torn society that still lives in a confusion about who their true rulers are................. Kabul or AT? A society whose majority populace has migrated to different parts of the world mainly Pakistan, nearly their two generation have not seen their own country.

Nah such a survey does not reflect the true sentiments ....................... On the side note India failed in its attempt to achieve the big ultimate objective, they miscalculated, they thought NATO and US were there to stay forever, but who knew it will go back to big cities falling again. However, this is an ongoing process situation will keep changing unless Afghan society settles down and peace is restored. At that time the true wishes of people of Afghanistan should be respected but for the time being outsiders can bet on any horse and dream about their victory.

while your comments about the challenges and unreliability of surveys in a war zone are accepted to be true -- to say that a strong result like 80% of a preference is actually the opposite is probably a large stretch.

your misconception will be cleared very soon..when Afghan Taliban once again retain power..

The Afghan Taliban hate Pakistanis just as much as the rest of the Afghans -- plus it would mean terrible suffering for Afghans.

Well... you misjudeged me.

@Sher Malang how?

It's not just about resettling but also about business.
Indian business men were invited by the Afghanistan government to invest money in the country. Infact the Afghanistan president had promised personal intervention, and ordered opening of a new consulate in one of the metropolitan cities of India.

Yes, we gave them work and shelter (and at times citizenship too). Some of the resettled camps near the border were recently swapped with BD.
yeah thats what i meant to say first finish up with those things and then come up with your so called brotherhood and friendship for afghanistan

It's not just about resettling but also about business.
Indian business men were invited by the Afghanistan government to invest money in the country. Infact the Afghanistan president had promised personal intervention, and ordered opening of a new consulate in one of the metropolitan cities of India.
hahaha and what kind of bussiness you were talking about would you please mention :what::what::what:
BUSSINESS : making an indian based afghan intelligence..... thats what your business in afghanistano_Oo_Oo_O

You are threatening Afghanistan with terrorism , You should be ashamed of yourself !
if you are so gutsy , as you threat's , then why hide your flags ? you should show your true flags , both country & location , so that the respective Authorities there can pay you a visit

Stop crying paper tiger because you sound like an eunuch:) If the cross-eyed transvestite known as Doval can openly threaten Pakistan in a public forum, then I am pretty sure that relevant authorities can do the same in Afghanistan. Why should I be ashamed of myself, when the State Department of America have taken the Taliban off its lists foreign terrorists organizations:) Stop smoking dodgy drugs you spasticated fool and learn to research more. Even China, Russia and Iran are currently negotiating with the Afghan Taliban and the Kabul regime looks weak. The ISI will take care of Afghanistan and they will nurture the country to its rightful place, instead of following your call of duty fantasies.

None of your business:D

It becomes our business when certain agents are sniffing up the wrong end a tree:)

Stop crying paper tiger because you sound like an eunuch:) If the cross-eyed transvestite known as Doval can openly threaten Pakistan in a public forum, then I am pretty sure that relevant authorities can do the same in Afghanistan. Why should I be ashamed of myself, when the State Department of America have taken the Taliban off its lists foreign terrorists organizations:) Stop smoking dodgy drugs you spasticated fool and learn to research more. Even China, Russia and Iran are currently negotiating with the Afghan Taliban and the Kabul regime looks weak. The ISI will take care of Afghanistan and they will nurture the country to its rightful place, instead of following your call of duty fantasies.

It becomes our business when certain agents are sniffing up the wrong end a tree:)

Dear , you still did not not answer about your true flags both (country & location) , it only goes on to shows , exactly who sounds like an eunuch here !

Last edited:
After hosting millions of Afghans, supplying and arming Afghanis against Soviet invasion (which India was a supporter) current Afghani leadership still prefers to sabotage Pakistan & conspire with its archenemy by hosting dozen "consulates" along the Af-Pak border designed to weaken the Pakistani state?

It's the docility of the Pakistani foreign policy that's to blame.

Pakistan should ship each & every Afghani in its border, mine the border & enforce economic blockade on Kabul until the northern alliance gangs fall in place. But then this will never happen because Islamabad prefers to be bullied by a failed nation that's being bombed out of the Stone Age rather than being a respectable member of the international community.

Why hosting those refugees when they hate you and blame you for their downfall? To show to the world that you are good? send them back you created Taliban fighters back in those days and now you are your own victim. you fail in Afgan chess game to India. stop blaming others no one is listening. And yes we are building Afghanistan and also arming them to fight with those terrorist you've created(India is donating 4 Mi-25 to Afghanistan) at the time you are negotiating to buy 4 Mi-35:yes4::yes4::yes4:

I would have said India has been defeated in Afghanistan, but reality is minus it's wet dreams,India never had any real foothold in Afghanistan. Pakistan on the other hand is a real stakeholder there. This evidenced by the fact Pakistan sits on every table charting Afghanistan's destiny with the United States & China. Everyone understands that Pakistan can escalate things there anytime it chooses. India on the other hand plays a secondary & opportunistic role. There's no comparison there.

No wonder India is dumping it's decades old Russian helicopters in Kabul to show its "superpower" status.

Meanwhile, India is strangulating the world's.only other Hindu majority country through an economic blockade for no serious reason. Pakistan has never stooped this low with Afghanistan despite Kabul's constant provocations.

But then, I am trying to have a discussion with slum dog with delusions of grandeur lol

well Pakistan has and have to involve and sit on every tables when it comes to Taliban fighter's negotiation infact it was created and still supported by you. whateva it is we are building Afghanistan and they love us for that. and we dont have to play a major role coz we know what we are doing. shouting and crying in this forum is not gonna gain any Pakistan's good reputation go do something good for them instead of continuing playing your fail foreign policy. God every time we talk about Indian and Afghanistan relation these pakis always crying take the refugee take the refugee!! you allow them you keep them if you dont like them kick them out!! that way 4 out of 4 afgan will hate pakistan:enjoy::enjoy:

I would have said India has been defeated in Afghanistan, but reality is minus it's wet dreams,India never had any real foothold in Afghanistan. Pakistan on the other hand is a real stakeholder there. This evidenced by the fact Pakistan sits on every table charting Afghanistan's destiny with the United States & China. Everyone understands that Pakistan can escalate things there anytime it chooses. India on the other hand plays a secondary & opportunistic role. There's no comparison there.

No wonder India is dumping it's decades old Russian helicopters in Kabul to show its "superpower" status.

Meanwhile, India is strangulating the world's.only other Hindu majority country through an economic blockade for no serious reason. Pakistan has never stooped this low with Afghanistan despite Kabul's constant provocations.

But then, I am trying to have a discussion with slum dog with delusions of grandeur lol

@waz, @WAJsal , @Slav Defence; perhaps another guy to be elevated to the ranks of our PDF TTAS.

while your comments about the challenges and unreliability of surveys in a war zone are accepted to be true -- to say that a strong result like 80% of a preference is actually the opposite is probably a large stretch.

If 80 out of 100 are Northern Alliance then survey results would be what you shared, and nothing can ever change that result. I am talking about the time when people conducting survey can travel each corner of Afghanistan without any problems and have access to nearly all types of Afghans, the results may then shock all of us there may be majority of Afghans who are fed up of rest of the world especially India and Pakistan????

And what makes you to think that we are going to believe that rants ?:D

Yes we checked that when your diplomat was butt checked by USA..
As for happiness if afghans... Funny when your own neighbours take a dump in mother India ..

Doing what son? Professing more than your country? No wonder it took you decades just to reach per capita equal to Pakistan... As for condition... Yeah ironic coming from a country that's literally a shyt hike and where 3000 kids die each day and 2000 commit suicide and is branded as a rape kingdom.. So Fuk off.

What an irony when entire world take dumps ,every kind , in our western neighbouring state .One guy from there grinning here to look what is going on with India and other neighbouring states .Pathetic.
We also kicked out their diplomats from here .Remind me when something like that ever happened in other nations .:D

All you can do is:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:.
But at the end that difference will be always a big different.
Tons of words ,whining ,crying and rants cant change that gap.
India wil always remain a bright spot in this world.

By all means import Afghans to India. Despite your claim regarding the passport, we know which country the Afghan masses choose to live in. As for looking at an Indian passport, the first thing crossing a foreigners mind nowadays would be whether the females in his/her country would be safe.

And in your nation tourists would think twice before a visit :D irrespective of their gender.

If 80 out of 100 are Northern Alliance then survey results would be what you shared, and nothing can ever change that result.

No :-), modern experimental design is far more sophisticated than that. Though I'm not an expert on the subject by any means I have worked with some of the top people in this arena (who readily admit to the flaws in contemporarily methods).

If you want to have a good layperson overview of what is involved in surveying in a country like Afghanistan, I would highly recommend reading "APPENDIX 1: METHODOLOGY" in the Asia Foundation's yearly "A SURVEY OF THE AFGHAN PEOPLE".

I am talking about the time when people conducting survey can travel each corner of Afghanistan without any problems and have access to nearly all types of Afghans, the results may then shock all of us there may be majority of Afghans who are fed up of rest of the world especially India and Pakistan????

I see where you are coming from, a lot of people make this mistake, but you are incorrect.

If you want to learn more about how experimental design works (and how sophisticated it is) I would recommend you pick up a popular book on statistics one one aimed and sociology or psychology majors and casually read the chapters on experimental design. A lot of thought goes into it and there is now over a hundred years of scientific study that has gone into the subject.

Further all of these surveys have reveled for a long time that Afghans prefer India over Pakistan -- the reason I posted this story, which if true, may mean that Afghans prefer the leadership of India on the greater middle east and great central Asia to India rather than say even Turkey. Which is by no means a trivial matter.

@Sher Malang, @A-Team

my dear delude hindu indians afghanistan is majority pushtoon not majority farsiban or uzbek and you idiots are supporting the mionority against majority idiots use some brain and the recent survey in Paktia and khost revealed Pakistan as most favourite nation for the local pushtoons
That exactly is Pakistans problem,first seperate them on religious grounds then ethnic grounds and the basis of what not.
you guys will be always exploited,you guys are too divided.

my dear delude hindu indians afghanistan is majority pushtoon not majority farsiban or uzbek and you idiots are supporting the mionority against majority idiots use some brain and the recent survey in Paktia and khost revealed Pakistan as most favourite nation for the local pushtoons
That exactly is Pakistans problem,first seperate them on religious grounds then ethnic grounds and the basis of what not.
you guys will be always exploited,you guys are too divided.

First of all who was asking you to be part of US led war against Russia...Did Afgan people asked you fight their war...And again requested you to host their refugee in millions if you do not have any other intention like using them to fight them against Russian army...So the bottom line is that whatever you sow, so you reap...You hosted the Afgan refugees and turned them to militants ...and the same militants and the refugees are now back stabbing you....Although it is unforunate, but this is the fact on the ground...
First of all who was asking you to be part of US led war against Russia...Did Afgan people asked you fight their war...And again requested you to host their refugee in millions if you do not have any other intention like using them to fight them against Russian army...So the bottom line is that whatever you sow, so you reap...You hosted the Afgan refugees and turned them to militants ...and the same militants and the refugees are now back stabbing you....Although it is unforunate, but this is the fact on the ground...

Afghanistan was torn apart by USSR. If Pakistan had not intervened today Afghans would have been speaking Russian and giving birth to Russian children. 1989 Pakistan wanted the US to stay and help restore Afghanistan with a government but US disagreed and left. Pakistan was forced to pickup the pieces. Afghans left their nation and moved across to Pakistan. We didn't ask any Afghan to cone and settle in Pakistan as Pak couldn't afford to host them but still did. Truth is Pakistan helped you and Hindustand couldn't have cared less about you.

Back
Top Bottom